5th Feb - Sheridans Or Fleetwood

Which is the best place to go.

Sheridans (sounds like its going to be a fab nite or Fleetwood (soulbythesea) on 5th Feb.

Not been to either before, so anyone got any good reasons for either?

Hx : :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sheridans for us Golborne Gad abouts.

Were at Sheridans that often we have two bottles of semi skimmed and the News of the world on Sundays

Its where it's Happening :lol:

==========

there is a good chance I'll be there as well, good line up :lol:

link

I said hello to ya last night and come to think of it every week for months.We always sit in the naughty corner :lol:

Come and say hello Lizz, I'll be with Andy D.  Failing that Andy McCabe will point me out  :lol:

link

Recommend Fleetwood - Great dancefloor, across the board music policy & a top modern room to boot & at a mear five english it's good VFM.

link

===========

worcester allniter is also on the 5th February..

good line up again

john vincent ,keith williams , colin kidson , nige brown , nige shaw , cooky ,pete robinson and err me

===========

worcester allniter is also on the 5th February..

good line up again

john vincent ,keith williams , colin kidson , nige brown , nige shaw , cooky ,pete robinson and err me

link

Nige Shaw looks like being busy, he's down to do Sheridans I think.

Thats three all niters that nite so far.

=======

may have got it wrong then chalks

i did have  a few on friday

ill check

wouldnt want to cut nige up into 3 pieces do we?

link

Didn't mean Nige was djing at three niters :thumbsup: just there's three niters that nite so far laugh.gif as far as I'm aware Nige just doin Sheridans and now Worcester :lol:

:thumbsup: hi'chalky just left you a reply on another site regarding sheridans annivasary.and as i said there i wll be doing whats got to be one of the best niters going at the moment.i don't actually no you to talk to ,but im always with mandy mick h's better half.yes we are the mad crew thats always laughing and thouroghly enjoying ourselves.generally the last to leave.infact its become a bit of a joke now,when i left after new years eve about 10am my other half had to drag me out,hated leaving while others were still there.first time ever for me.can,t see that happening to often.thats one thing i love about sheridans ,there is never a rush to get you out at the end of a niter.unlike one or two others i won,t mention.love having a coffee in the the chill out room and a good old natter b4 we hit the road.you certainly get your moneys worth there.top niter for me.see ya there

Love the naughty corner there Lizz it inspires me when i play a few records, looking forward to the peoples venue once again, see you at the bar.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

gonna bring u a pink rabbit to keep u company mark :thumbsup:

:lol: hi'chalky just left you a reply on another site regarding sheridans annivasary.and as i said there i wll be doing whats got to be one of the best niters going at the moment.i don't actually no you to talk to ,but im always with mandy mick h's better half.yes we are the mad crew thats always laughing and thouroghly enjoying ourselves.generally the last to leave.infact its become a bit of a joke now,when i left after new years eve about 10am my other half had to drag me out,hated leaving while others were still there.first time ever for me.can,t see that happening to often.thats one thing i love about sheridans ,there is never a rush to get you out at the end of a niter.unlike one or two others i won,t mention.love having a coffee in the the chill out room and a good old natter b4 we hit the road.you certainly get your moneys worth there.top niter for me.see ya there

link

Hiya, which site is that? Know Mandy and Wendy well :lol: and of course Mick blush.gif Like you say the two best niters on the scene in Lifeline and Soultown held at Sheridans. Very friendly venue with little hassle :thumbsup: I'll be at next one so say hello :lol:

Hiya, which site is that?  Know Mandy and Wendy well  :lol:   and of course Mick blush.gif   Like you say the two best niters on the scene in Lifeline and Soultown held at Sheridans.  Very friendly venue with little hassle  :thumbsup:   I'll be at next one so say hello  :lol:

link

northern-soul.com was on there earlier.you would prob no me by sight .im the very skinny one married to tony bish.

Well, thanks all for the comments re the event, lots of other naughty stuff in there I know nothing about!! :thumbsup:

Only one vote for Fleetwood, makes me curious, as I heard last nite that they have a fantastic sprung wood dance floor and its massive! Very tempting!

:lol:

Well missky hope you decide to come and see us at shds,but you could actually come after fleetwood ,soultown niters regularly run on till 10 or 11 sun morning and that is a conservative estimate.Not my policy to close at set times,if people wanna stay there is always one or two djs ready to carry on.Great line up at this one.

Andy Dyson,Soul Sam,Carl Willingham,Mark Biknall,Carl Fortnum

Nige Shaw,Lizz Foster,Kev Murphy,Paul Sadot .

Well missky hope you decide to come and see us at shds,but you could actually come after fleetwood ,soultown niters regularly run on till 10 or 11 sun morning and that is a conservative estimate.Not my policy to close at set times,if people wanna stay there is always one or two djs ready to carry on.Great line up at this one.

Andy Dyson,Soul Sam,Carl Willingham,Mark Biknall,Carl Fortnum

Nige Shaw,Lizz Foster,Kev Murphy,Paul Sadot .

link

Thanks Andy, I'll see how fresh I am by 2am.

Hx