Bazza

Kgb, Sheffield, Tonight May 12th

Motown & 100% oldies, if you like F.Wilson, Moody Woman, House for sale etc.

Thats certainly fair comment, but it is, and always has been, a charity event. So good luck to Barry and Ace.

Never been,any one know anything about it ?????...anyone go

Bazza

Used to thumb it there regular in the late 70's when Terry Sampson used to do the nighters there. A great venue upstairs from the pay desk. Used to have good views over the dairy in the distance from the car park!!

Martin

Just confirming what Steve & Pikey's have said above.

Clasic oldies all the way.

Not really my cup of tea musically but always have a good night & made to feel more than welcome by Barry & Ace.

Take my hat off to them both for all the money they have raised over the years :yes:

Thats certainly fair comment, but it is, and always has been, a charity event. So good luck to Barry and Ace.

Thats right, forgot to mention that its a charity do - sorry!

My missus loves it (KGB) and Barry & Co do a fantastic job

Thanks for the reply's chaps...I know it was around inthe 70's..not heard of it for years..bunch of us nipping up tonight..did'nt know it was a charity do'...thanks again

Bazza

Edited by bazza

Well..big surprise had great night,Al Taylor did a spot,really enjoyed it....I would recommend this highly,nice atmosphere..about 80 to 90 I would say..top night

Bazza

Edited by bazza

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.