• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Adam G

Cant help with mp3 but this was a monster for Rod Dearlove at Soul Essence some years back, great version, mp3 anyone?

Blake

Yes thats how I remember hearing it first.I have a set of tapes from Essence some where from around 1994 of the whole weekend ,on one its Simon Petts who plays this.Great tune

Adam

Social source share

I have got the LP, (MFP), which has that track on it, I think. It is a very powerful version of this song; in addition, her version of 'yesterday' is very emotional. Re MP3, etc, I will see what I can do, but it may take some time... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Cant help with mp3 but this was a monster for Rod Dearlove at Soul Essence some years back, great version, mp3 anyone?

Blake

Yes thats how I remember hearing it first.I have a set of tapes from Essence some where from around 1994 of the whole weekend ,on one its Simon Petts who plays this.Great tune

Adam

Were those the tapes Marco from Vienna did? Some great moments on those tapes.

Blake

Social source share

Guest Adam G

Were those the tapes Marco from Vienna did? Some great moments on those tapes.

Blake

Sorry Blake just saw this.Yes those were the tapes full weekender sets of all the Djs.

Excellant stuff need to get them copied onto Disc.

Adam

Social source share

As anyone got a sound file or mp3 of this lovely tune by gladys to put up please ...

thanks

Came out on UK Tamla Motown in the mid 70s and I was originally put onto it by John Manship; we used to play it down in Kent quite a bit at our do's in the late 70's as I am sure the vinyl-flixen will remember.

Social source share

Came out on UK Tamla Motown in the mid 70s and I was originally put onto it by John Manship; we used to play it down in Kent quite a bit at our do's in the late 70's as I am sure the vinyl-flixen will remember.
Thanks for your useful infomation its always nice to know where they were played so to speak great tune aswell cheers :wicked::wicked:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!