DAVID HULMES

CUBO

MARK DAWSON

EWAN RENTON

PAUL BELL

LIANA

Fun starts at 7.00 till 3.00 and £7.00 gets you in

Anyone wanting to book a room ring THE GEORGE HOTEL--on 01325 374576

Further info contact Steve/Liana on 07928 811913 or e mail steve.77@ntlworld.com

C u there !!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its that time again----heres looking forward to another top night with---

Northern Room

KARL RHODES

MARIA WILLINGHAM

JERRY BROWN

COLIN DENHAM

GAZ SIMON

PETE FOSTER / SHEP

NEIL TAYLOR

STEVE WILSON

Modern room

DAVID HULMES

CUBO

MARK DAWSON

EWAN RENTON

PAUL BELL

LIANA

Further info contact Steve/Liana on 07928 811913 or e mail steve.77@ntlworld.com

C u there !!!!!!

Gutted cant make this next one. Hope you and Liana have a great night. See you at Winsford mate.

Steve

Guest espo

looking forward to this,seems ages since the last one,room booked ( no sleep again......... ) my type of DJs ,

nothing can go wrong !

"NOTHING CAN GO WRONG"---you should come down on the sat afternoon Jeff.You wouldnt believe what goes wrong.

Still---PREPARATION AND PLANNING PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE

Guest espo

you should have told that to them useless tw**s at St James............

Heard the boss is in hospital cos he,s got a bad side :D

Guest Neil Taylor

Its that time again----heres looking forward to another top night with---

Northern Room

KARL RHODES

MARIA WILLINGHAM

JERRY BROWN

COLIN DENHAM

GAZ SIMON

PETE FOSTER / SHEP

NEIL TAYLOR

STEVE WILSON

Modern room

DAVID HULMES

CUBO

MARK DAWSON

EWAN RENTON

PAUL BELL

LIANA

C u there !!!!!!

Looking foreward to a cracking night

Neil

Guest gendojones

me too neil, piercebridge is always a great night........always! hope i havent put a curse on it!! see you all on the 9th.

owain

Guest espo

D.J.timings for next week are

Northern Room

7.00---8.00 Pete Foster / Mark Shephard

8.00---9.00 Neil Taylor

9.00--10.00 Gaz Simon

10.00--11.00 colin Denham

11.00--12.00 Maria Willingham

12.00--1.00 Karl Rhodes

1.00--2.00 Jerry Brown

2.00--3.00 Steve Wilson

Modern room

Liana 7.00--7.40/11.00--11.40

Ewan Renton 7.40--8.20 / 2.20--3.00

Mark Dawson 9.00--9.40 / 1.40--2.20

paul Bell 8.20--9.00 / 11.40--12.20

Cubo 9.40--10.20 / 12.20 1.00

david Hulmes 10.20--11.00 / 1.00--1.40

Guest THE BRIGADIER

8.00---9.00 Neil Taylor

Bloody hell Neil, have you ever DJ'd with a wet towel round ya waist!! think it's gonna be a dip ya arse in't bath "n" oot mate... One of the best 8 till 9 spots you'll here, i'll be there...

Harry H

Guest sisterlee

For those of you who have Sat Nav, The Address is:-

The George Hotel

Piercebridge

North Yorkshire

DL2 3SW

Telephone: (01325) 374576

Guest Neil Taylor

8.00---9.00 Neil Taylor

Bloody hell Neil, have you ever DJ'd with a wet towel round ya waist!! think it's gonna be a dip ya arse in't bath "n" oot mate... One of the best 8 till 9 spots you'll here, i'll be there...

Harry H

Kicking off with the SWEET whatever time i was gonna dj.uptempo 6ts soul music on a early summer evening.....nothing better. :thumbsup:
Guest THE BRIGADIER

Kicking off with the SWEET whatever time i was gonna dj.uptempo 6ts soul music on a early summer evening.....nothing better. :thumbsup:

Make sure that your lass knows ya taking her records out, or there'll be bother :thumbsup:

Guest Neil Taylor

so your not, going to bore them with your ,midtempo/disco shit!!!! , that i had to endure!!!! at my place!!!! :yes::lol::rolleyes:

Hi,Shadrack........gonna play a few midtempo things,but alas no disco i`m afraid.I`ll leave that to your other mate,who is queen of the disco. :no:

:rolleyes: Looking forward to another fantastic night (THE JOCKS WILL BE DOWN AGAIN) oh no!...........see you all on Sat............ :yes: luv N Stuff X X X

Finally sorted out my travel arrangements. Bri cant make it due to babysitting commitments :rolleyes: .

I'm going to drive & perhaps take a big bag of pebbles with me, so that I can leave a trail that will lead me back to my car just in case I manage to misplace it again :P:D . Shep I owe you a drink Saturday :lol:

Am picking up Sue & Chris up from York if any of the other Yorkies would like a lift.

Roll on Saturday :lol:

Kx

Guest bill storey

I'm Pleased the Engineers is on, my Mrs likes it there as do I, but cash is a bit short at the mo and the drinks are quite cheap there.

Guest THE BRIGADIER

I'm Pleased the Engineers is on, my Mrs likes it there as do I, but cash is a bit short at the mo and the drinks are quite cheap there.

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten -- Bill :thumbsup:

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten -- Bill :thumbsup:

QUITE RIGHT HARRY...just like those credit card ads say ...admitance £7...10 pnts of lager £23 ...THE MEMORIES OF A NIGHT AT PIERCEBRIDGE....PRICELESS :unsure:

SEEYA'S ALL SATNITE

B THERE OR B SQ

Guest ZTSC

HI LIANA AND STEVE,REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY,CAN YOU MAIL ME DIRECTIONS PLEASE, THANKS,MARIA

ANYONE GOT ANY REQUESTS?

Just the usual quality stuff Maria (and then some !) - don't forget Richard Caiton though :thumbsup:

See you on Saturday

Guest Neil Taylor

BAD FORM.....MATE

STICK TO YOUR WATERED DOWN F*CKIN` LAGER,AND YOUR JUST AS SHITE SOUNDS THAT PASS FOR NORTHERN SOUL, PLAYED EVERY MONTH AT THE ENGINEERS.

IN LIFE YOU PAY FOR QUALITY. wanker.gif

NOW THATS BAD FORM........DONE RIGHT.

Edited by Neil Taylor
Guest espo

Im pleased the Engineers is on as well---it,ll stop my d.j.s from being asked for records they dont have (why ? ) :thumbsup:

Guest THE BRIGADIER

SIMON DIVENT YE TALK CLART YE BE THE TIGHTEST TWAT IN THE AREA SOUTH OF GEORDIELAND

Yupp!! maybe tight but given the option i'd rather spend big money on quality, rather than a penny on crap..

By the way did ya here about your last dj set at the Engineers, regulars trying to get you taken off!! and i'm not talking CLART. LOL, see you soon H, Have a good'n'...

Tight

Edited by THE BRIGADIER
Guest bill storey

Jeepers I thought that would get a reaction, as it happens I don't think I'm out at all this weekend ( way too skint) but I would love to be going to Piercebridge, been before thought it was great same as everyone else, however small venues regardless of majority opinions do need support just as much as some of the bigger more significant ones. Hope my earlier comment didn't cause offence all the doo's are good for me but all in different ways.

Guest FREEANEASY

Jeepers I thought that would get a reaction, as it happens I don't think I'm out at all this weekend ( way too skint) but I would love to be going to Piercebridge, been before thought it was great same as everyone else, however small venues regardless of majority opinions do need support just as much as some of the bigger more significant ones. Hope my earlier comment didn't cause offence all the doo's are good for me but all in different ways.

I am struggling to understand why you put the comment..."Glad the Engineers is on" why didnt you put it on the Engineers thread instead of hijacking this one.

People like you make me sick...cheap beer indeed. Good quality soul is the key ingredient...Engineers......... Tosser :thumbsup:

Guest bill storey

Ha it goes on, there's nowt wrong with being pleased the Engineers is on it's not like a clash with Piercebridge is going to affect numbers there, don't get too upset and try not to be sick old chap after all it's just fun dude calm down. :thumbsup:

Guest bill storey

Everyone,

Please accept my most sincere apologies for my earlier comments, I did not wish to offend anyone who for quality reasons never visit the engineers, but the fact remains I like it, I don't think my opinion or indeed the placement of my Engineers comment in the Piercebridge thread makes me a tosser, this is not to say I'm not a tosser but only for the right reasons.

:thumbsup:

Edited by bill storey
Guest THE BRIGADIER

Everyone,

Please accept my most sincere apologies for my earlier comments, I did not wish to offend anyone who for quality reasons never visit the engineers, but the fact remains I like it, I don't think my opinion or indeed the placement of my Engineers comment in the Piercebridge thread makes me a tosser, this is not to say I'm not a tosser but only for the right reasons.

Lets back to what this thread is about, Piercebridge Soul Night

Looking forward to some great tunes in both rooms from some top quality record collectors, in a venue that has been talked about up and down the country.. TOP NITE :shades:

Yupp!! maybe tight but given the option i'd rather spend big money on quality, rather than a penny on crap..

By the way did ya here about your last dj set at the Engineers, regulars trying to get you taken off!! and i'm not talking CLART. LOL, see you soon H, Have a good'n'...

Tight

Everyone,

Feel a reminder of site guidelines is in order here... they are plain enough to see... at the top of the page... would appreciate if they were adhered to :shades:

... and just for anyone who can't find the top of the page... the guidelines:

'When an event thread is started... ask that all members please ensure that all posts relate to the said event.

Anyone wishing to discuss a different event or topic can do so by opening a new thread.'

Cheers :yes:

QUITE RIGHT HARRY...just like those credit card ads say ...admitance £7...10 pnts of lager £23 ...THE MEMORIES OF A NIGHT AT PIERCEBRIDGE....PRICELESS :rolleyes:

SEEYA'S ALL SATNITE

B THERE OR B SQ

I'm lucky if I remember a night at Piercebridge, the amount I have to drink whistling.gif:wicked:

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

D.J.timings for next week are

Northern Room

7.00---8.00 Pete Foster / Mark Shephard

8.00---9.00 Neil Taylor

9.00--10.00 Gaz Simon

10.00--11.00 colin Denham

11.00--12.00 Maria Willingham

12.00--1.00 Karl Rhodes

1.00--2.00 Jerry Brown

2.00--3.00 Steve Wilson

Modern room

Liana 7.00--7.40/11.00--11.40

Ewan Renton 7.40--8.20 / 2.20--3.00

Mark Dawson 9.00--9.40 / 1.40--2.20

paul Bell 8.20--9.00 / 11.40--12.20

Cubo 9.40--10.20 / 12.20 1.00

david Hulmes 10.20--11.00 / 1.00--1.40

Don't forget the late shift folks.....It all happens in the Modern room at 2.20am :wicked:

BAD FORM.....MATE

STICK TO YOUR WATERED DOWN F*CKIN` LAGER,AND YOUR JUST AS SHITE SOUNDS THAT PASS FOR NORTHERN SOUL, PLAYED EVERY MONTH AT THE ENGINEERS.

IN LIFE YOU PAY FOR QUALITY. wanker.gif

NOW THATS BAD FORM........DONE RIGHT.

And i Thoght you were, after a spot at the Engineers?.....Now' to be Honist .......after saying there Largers Shit......... i think youve Blown it now mate!!!!!! :D:Dbeer.gif:lol: ..........and i think you owe Bill a appolgy :lol::wicked:

Just the usual quality stuff Maria (and then some !) - don't forget Richard Caiton though :D

See you on Saturday

RICHARD CAITON-I'D LIKE TO GET NEAR YOU

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVES ,INFACT MY ALL TIME FAVE AND LONG OVERDUE TO THESE EARS :wicked::lol::lol:

NOW THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO :D