Piercebridge - soul Addiction - 9th June

Guest espo

Guest ZTSC

RICHARD CAITON-I'D LIKE TO GET NEAR YOU

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVES ,INFACT MY ALL TIME FAVE AND LONG OVERDUE TO THESE EARS :wicked::lol::lol:

NOW THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO :D

Nev ... you deffo got soul mate :D

• Replies 79
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Neil Taylor

And i Thoght you were, after a spot at the Engineers?.....Now' to be Honist .......after saying there Largers Shit......... i think youve Blown it now mate!!!!!! :(beer.gifbeer.gif:P ..........and i think you owe Bill a appolgy whistling.gif:rolleyes:

KEV, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ME SAY SORRY....I DONT DO IT.

I WOULD DJ AT THE ENGINEERS BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO GIVE ME BACK ALL THEM RECORDS I GAVE YOU A FEW YEARS A GO,SO PEOPLE WOULD DANCE.INTERPLAY,FOOTSIE,BREAKOUT,WHAT,ETC ETC. :D

YOU HAVE A GOOD W/END MATE,AND SEE YOU AT BURNLEY ON THE 22ND :shades:

NEIL

Guest Neil Taylor

OK GET THE IDEA SOME OF YOU LIKE RICHARD CAITON, ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE THE LOCKS GO ON THE BOXES.

STILL NEED DIRECTIONS PLEASE, MARIA

M62-M1-A1 NORTH BOUND......AFTER SCOTCH CORNER PIERCEBRIDGE IS SIGNPOSTED,BUT WILL BE YOUR NEXT LEFT TURN.3 OR 4 MILE DOWN A COUNTRY LANE TAKES YOU TO THE FRONT DOOR.....HOPE THIS HELPS......NEIL
Guest bill storey

Yup thats right, first exit off roundabout at end of slip road it is the B6275, I think Piercebridge is signposted from there it is a very straight road and a venue you'll never pass without noticing.

Hope all have a good one.. :rolleyes:

You really cant go wrong. When you have come off at the Piercebridge junction it's about 3 or 4 miles of country roads. As you come into Piercebridge village you will see The George on the right hand side.

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Jeepers I thought that would get a reaction, as it happens I don't think I'm out at all this weekend ( way too skint) but I would love to be going to Piercebridge, been before thought it was great same as everyone else, however small venues regardless of majority opinions do need support just as much as some of the bigger more significant ones. Hope my earlier comment didn't cause offence all the doo's are good for me but all in different ways.

Dont miss a good nite Bill, cos of a few quid mate. Piercebridge is only once every 2 to 3 months & its Maria Willinghams 1st trip here playing some fine tunes..

Harry

Guest Dale

HI Carl and Maria just read your post, we are travelling up to Peircebridge 2morra night see your asking for requests.

Hears hoping William Cummings will be in the record box, see you both saturday night.

Dale

Guest Neil Taylor

OK GET THE IDEA SOME OF YOU LIKE RICHARD CAITON, ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE THE LOCKS GO ON THE BOXES.

[/quoteREQUEST.......TONY MIDDLETON with CHUITO & the LATIN UNIQUES.......SPANISH MAIDEN.....STORM/SPEED

DIRECTIONS ANY GOOD TO YOU????

HI Carl and Maria just read your post, we are travelling up to Peircebridge 2morra night see your asking for requests.

Hears hoping William Cummings will be in the record box, see you both saturday night.

Dale

Hello Dale

I see you live between Leeds & York. I'm travelling up from Leeds but picking up a couple from York first. There's room in my car for 2 little ones if that was any use to you?.

Just a thought anyway.

Regards

Kirsty

Guest Dale

Hi Kirsty thanks so much for the kind offer, but i am also picking up in York before the treck up the A1.

Just read that you went to watch the rhino's hope you enjoyed it, good win but warrington not a great side at the moment.

DALE

Hi Kirsty thanks so much for the kind offer, but i am also picking up in York before the treck up the A1.

Just read that you went to watch the rhino's hope you enjoyed it, good win but warrington not a great side at the moment.

DALE

Ok, that's fine. Do come & introduce yourself,cant think that I know you. Am picking up Chris & Sue Holmes, who you will no doubt know.

I really enjoyed watching the rhino's will deffo go again.

Guest bill storey

Dont miss a good nite Bill, cos of a few quid mate. Piercebridge is only once every 2 to 3 months & its Maria Willinghams 1st trip here playing some fine tunes..

Harry

Trust me Harry, If there is any chance at all that I can make it you will see me there, I know this is a great venue I came once before but have never been able to make it since.

Have a good one.

Bill

Guest ZTSC

A pair of shiny 6" Killer heels please ... ha ha

Iv'e got a belter joke about those new shoes - I'll tell you tomorrow night !

Guest Dale

Hi Kirsty will introduce myself ,yes i think i no the Holmes but only to say hello to think i 've seen them at york soul nigthts.

My pick up in York are the two people who run the soul night Tony and tracy.

See you Piecebridge.

Hi Kirsty will introduce myself ,yes i think i no the Holmes but only to say hello to think i 've seen them at york soul nigthts.

My pick up in York are the two people who run the soul night Tony and tracy.

See you Piecebridge.

Have been to Manhattans & the rugby club , so know who Tony & Tracy are by sight, so it looks like it's introdutions all round :D

See you tomorrow

THANKS FOR THE DIRECTIONS EVERYONE, SHOULD'NT GET LOST!

KEV I WILL BRING THE NEW WANDERERS FOR YOU whistling.gif AND THE SHEEPHERDERS FOR SHAZ.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH GEOFF AND MARGARET BUCKLEY AND HELPING GEOFF TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY, CODY BLACK AND FREDDIE BUTLER AND PACKED AND READY TO GO.

TILL TOMORROW

MARIA AND CARL

Not long now COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Paul

I take it you're still coming?. Is Yvette coming? Am bringing that record for you, should be there about 9.30 thumbsup.gif

In fact will put it in the car this morning so I dont forget it.

Kx

The children have requested they get looked after by Grandad tonight - probably because he lets them stay up late, eat chocolate and do whatever they want!

As we're being relinquished of our parenting responsibilites we've decided to come out and play thumbup.gif

see you all in a few hours.....

Guest ZTSC

THANKS FOR THE DIRECTIONS EVERYONE, SHOULD'NT GET LOST!

KEV I WILL BRING THE NEW WANDERERS FOR YOU whistling.gif AND THE SHEEPHERDERS FOR SHAZ.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH GEOFF AND MARGARET BUCKLEY AND HELPING GEOFF TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY, CODY BLACK AND FREDDIE BUTLER AND PACKED AND READY TO GO.

TILL TOMORROW

MARIA AND CARL

Can't forget Jesse James thumbsup.gif (I wanna see you dancing to it as well Maria)

Looking at the thread , this is set to be real stormer of a session ... can't wait

Guest ZTSC

Really looking forward to a SOULFUL night tonight.

Myself, Colin, Caney, Pete and Shep will be there at around 6.30!!!..... For Pete and Shep's early doors spot......

If we last till 3 a.m............thats a hell of a lot of drinking time ph34r.gif

So Wor gangs complete tonight then .... GET IN THERE !!!