****the Burnley Allnighter -friday May 25th****

Hello all,

It's that time again, this months nighter will be kicked off by Mr. Stuart Raith, and I hope plenty of you will get in early to give him your support. The last few months have been very busy as soon as the doors have opened, and that has been really good for the early DJ's, and has provided a superb atmosphere right from the get-go.

Fred Krol is on holiday, but we are very pleased that Mr. Alex Jones will be covering his spot while he's away. Top man Alex, who we had guesting a couple of months ago, and he went down a storm.

Special guest on the night will be Mr. Ady Potts, who I haven't heard DJing for years, so I'm really looking forward to hearing, and dancing to some quality tunes.

The usual suspects will be in attendance [the resident DJ's that is] and I look forward to seeing a few of you there. :yes:

Phil.

post-1903-1178980320_thumb.jpg

Edited by quinvy
  • Replies 103
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Paul Brennan

Hello all,

It's that time again, this months nighter will be kicked off buy Mr. Stuart Raith, and I hope plenty of you will get in early to give him your support. The last few months have been very busy as soon as the doors have opened, and that has been really good for the early DJ's, and has provided a superb atmosphere right from the get-go.

Fred Krol is on holiday, but we are very pleased that Mr. Alex Jones will be covering his spot while he's away. Top man Alex, who we had guesting a couple of months ago, and he went down a storm.

Special guest on the night will be Mr. Ady Potts, who I haven't heard DJing for years, so I'm really looking forward to hearing, and dancing to some quality tunes.

The usual suspects will be in attendance [the resident DJ's that is] and I look forward to seeing a few of you there. :rolleyes:

Phil.

How much does he cost Phil, are you willing to negotiate or maybe take trades?

Cannot wait for this one to come round, slavering already. DJ times please, although I will be there for start :thumbsup:

Paul

Can't believe it's almost time for Burnley again - the months go by so quickly now aday's - can't decide if it's down to life style or cause I'm getting older - nah can't be age, gotta be life style hasn't :rolleyes:

Don't forget my dancing reservation on the carpet Phil.. :thumbsup:

See ya all wk Friday...

Karen

Guest Johnny Mack

Might just make this one myself.

Ezzie - I aint gonna swim over, but I may be into playing space cadets...........need to learn a bit more about this cider stuff - should I be's sipping it or guzzling it .....................

John in the sun !

Can't believe it's almost time for Burnley again - the months go by so quickly now aday's - can't decide if it's down to life style or cause I'm getting older - nah can't be age, gotta be life style hasn't :thumbsup:

Don't forget my dancing reservation on the carpet Phil.. :thumbsup:

See ya all wk Friday...

Karen

I will reserve your carpet space for you Karen, no problem. I may end up on the carpet myself as I'm going to have to ban the talc. Well I will put a little down before we open. But it got way out of line last time, the mess was unbelievable.

Look forward to seeing you, I didn't go out at all this weekend, so I'll be ready for a dance or two.

Phil.

Might just make this one myself.

Ezzie - I aint gonna swim over, but I may be into playing space cadets...........need to learn a bit more about this cider stuff - should I be's sipping it or guzzling it .....................

John in the sun !

I hope you can make it John. :thumbsup:

Phil,

Karl may need to knock a few ZZZs out first! He's knackered from the Pittsburgh trip! I think Des and Johnny were too much for him! biggrin.gif I think the guys had a successful trip though.

Pass my regards to Stuart Raith too willya? thumbsup.gif

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Phil,

Karl may need to knock a few ZZZs out first! He's knackered from the Pittsburgh trip! I think Des and Johnny were too much for him! biggrin.gif I think the guys had a successful trip though.

Pass my regards to Stuart Raith too willya? :thumbup:

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Nice one Dave,

I certainly will. Karl just texted me and said he was shot at. But he's got nearly two weeks to get some sleep. I know for a fact that he would never miss Burnley for anything.

Good to see you the other week at Rolls Royce, hope you can make it to the Kestrel Suite sometime.

Best regards, Phil.

Guest gordon russell

the strange world of norman soul indeed can,t make this one will however not miss the next.

glad to see the word NORTHERN is disappearing from proper SOUL EVENTS

the strange world of norman soul indeed can,t make this one will however not miss the next.

glad to see the word NORTHERN is disappearing from proper SOUL EVENTS

Ah, Mr. Darcy, I must introduce you to the Bennett sisters when you visit Burnley next month.

Your humble servant sir, :thumbsup: Phil. :thumbsup:

Hello all,

It's that time again, this months nighter will be kicked off by Mr. Stuart Raith, and I hope plenty of you will get in early to give him your support. The last few months have been very busy as soon as the doors have opened, and that has been really good for the early DJ's, and has provided a superb atmosphere right from the get-go.

The usual suspects will be in attendance [the resident DJ's that is] and I look forward to seeing a few of you there. :thumbsup:

Phil.

i heard some really good things about burnley looking forard to the one in june bringing a car full up.

Billy :thumbsup:

i heard some really good things about burnley looking forard to the one in june bringing a car full up.

Billy :thumbsup:

Nice one Billy, I'll save you a spot on the dancefloor. :thumbsup: Mr. James Trouble will be guesting that month. Can't wait to hear that Cavaliers track on my sound system. :dance:

Phil.

Really looking forward to the 25th Phil, dont want to miss any of it, so traffic permitting we'll be up there early doors.

It's our Sue's birthday as well, so maybe in a bit of a party mode. May have to take 2 cars yet as looks like there will be a few of us.

Can I have a sales table as well, got some real nice stuff to sell :D better bring ya wallet mate !

Cheers

pottsy

Really looking forward to the 25th Phil, dont want to miss any of it, so traffic permitting we'll be up there early doors.

It's our Sue's birthday as well, so maybe in a bit of a party mode. May have to take 2 cars yet as looks like there will be a few of us.

Can I have a sales table as well, got some real nice stuff to sell :thumbsup: better bring ya wallet mate !

Cheers

pottsy

Oh yyyeeesss! quality sales we love them. And birthdays, we love them as well. :D:yes:

Yes mate, no problem at all. Got the 45 yesterday. :D:thumbsup: fantastic condition as well. wink.gif Many thanks. thumbsup.gif

Best, Phil.

MORE EXCUSES .....IN NORTHAMPTON....HAVE A TOP NIGHT PHIL !! IT'S BECOMING DAFT IS THIS,,DEFO BE UP SOON...LIKE THIS YEAR :yes:

CHRIS :shades:

Appologies Chris I missed your post, wasn't being ignorant mate.

You'll never make it to Burnley. You are too in demand as an international DJ, ha ha! ......no worries pal I'll see you at Middleton.

Phil.

Guest Stuart Raith

Pass my regards to Stuart Raith too willya? :lol:

Hope you are keeping well fella - your bloody face dancing to the spellbinders - says it all ;-)

Stu

post-2182-1179519611_thumb.jpg

Appologies Chris I missed your post, wasn't being ignorant mate.

You'll never make it to Burnley. You are too in demand as an international DJ, ha ha! ......no worries pal I'll see you at Middleton.

Phil.

I WILL..I WILL..I WILL......TIMES A HUNDRED...SEE YOU AT MIDDLETON THAT IS :lol:

Pass my regards to Stuart Raith too willya? :thumbsup:

Hope you are keeping well fella - your bloody face dancing to the spellbinders - says it all ;-)

Stu

Ah Happy Days Matey! Gonna plan a trip around the Burnley Allnighter this summer. See you at the bar. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Guest Neil Taylor

Just done a local crap soul night,so looking foreward to the best all-nighter in England this coming Friday :D

If uptempo 6ts soul music is your thing,why have`nt you been to Burnley yet.And if you have,you know what i`m talkin` about.

Neil

Many thanks Geoff & Neil, not seen you guys since last month. Really up for this, and usual scenario, waiting for the postman. Willing him to post them 45's before Friday. But they normally arrive Saturday. :angry: Sods law. :D

See you Friday. thumbsup.gif

Many thanks Geoff & Neil, not seen you guys since last month. Really up for this, and usual scenario, waiting for the postman. Willing him to post them 45's before Friday. But they normally arrive Saturday. :angry: Sods law. :thumbsup:

See you Friday. :sleep3:

My postmans been this morning Phil :thumbsup: & he's due back in the mornin' :(:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: WELL THE COUNTDOWN TO ANOTHER STORMING NIGHT AT BURNLEY BEGINS :unsure: DJ LINE UP AS ALWAYS LOOKS AWESOME :ohmy: SO BRING IT ON, SEE YOU ALL THERE. ENZO wink.gif

me and mr. parker [northants posse] are travelling up for this ,the best alnighter in the country. can't wait for friday

Hoping to make it up to this, what's the deal on sales tables.

DES PARKER

Nice one Des, you'll be very welcome. No deal on sales, just bring 'em,I'm sure we'll fit you in. Last month the sales area was empty. This month it's gonna be packed. Headsy, Ady & your good self.

Hope you can make it mate. :ohmy:

Best, Phil.

:thumbsup: WELL THE COUNTDOWN TO ANOTHER STORMING NIGHT AT BURNLEY BEGINS :shades: DJ LINE UP AS ALWAYS LOOKS AWESOME :wicked: SO BRING IT ON, SEE YOU ALL THERE. ENZO :D

Hi Geoff

Hope to have that 45 delivered in time for you :huh:

see you & Jean fri for another top night

cheers

paul

Its like fcuking torture knowing a few hundred miles away every month only 6ts at its best is being played.. and ive got to work. Have a good'un all..i know you will. By hook,or crook ill crawl on my hands n knees if need be (or just jump in des parkers car) to get to Burnley ASAP for Hannah and myself's 6ts fix. :ohmy:

Its like fcuking torture knowing a few hundred miles away every month only 6ts at its best is being played.. and ive got to work. Have a good'un all..i know you will. By hook,or crook ill crawl on my hands n knees if need be (or just jump in des parkers car) to get to Burnley ASAP for Hannah and myself's 6ts fix. :ohmy:

nick you and hannah would love it , hope to see there soon :yes:

see you at cleethorpes mate

Its like fcuking torture knowing a few hundred miles away every month only 6ts at its best is being played.. and ive got to work. Have a good'un all..i know you will. By hook,or crook ill crawl on my hands n knees if need be (or just jump in des parkers car) to get to Burnley ASAP for Hannah and myself's 6ts fix. :thumbsup:

I know how you feel Nick. After years of being able to go out on Friday, and Saturday nights, my employers have decided, in their infinite wisdom, that I have to work on Friday nights. :ohmy:

So every month now, I have to book a days holiday to run Burnley. angry.gif Losing both money, and using up my holidays. Barstards! angry.gif

Phil.

Its like fcuking torture knowing a few hundred miles away every month only 6ts at its best is being played.. and ive got to work. Have a good'un all..i know you will. By hook,or crook ill crawl on my hands n knees if need be (or just jump in des parkers car) to get to Burnley ASAP for Hannah and myself's 6ts fix. thumbsup.gif

ill try my best to have a good un :ohmy: ....... we will be thinking of you and Hannah as we dance and listen to probably the best 60's soul music being played anywhere friday night :thumbsup: sorry you cant make it, we'll tell you all about it afterwards!! thumbup.gif

Its like fcuking torture knowing a few hundred miles away every month only 6ts at its best is being played.. and ive got to work. Have a good'un all..i know you will. By hook,or crook ill crawl on my hands n knees if need be (or just jump in des parkers car) to get to Burnley ASAP for Hannah and myself's 6ts fix. :thumbsup:

Really hope you both can make it to Burnley soon, you'll have a great nite - miss our little get together's especially round squeeky floor boards, don't think I've laughed so much - it's Hannah's turn for the bath mat laugh.gif See you at Cleethorpes - not long now biggrin.gif

Karen x

grenich and benich will be in attendance,benich is is on full blown big lads mode ,, :thumbsup: more stuff from under the bed,,,,listen and remember where you heard them first,,,,,

Hello all,

The usual suspects will be in attendance [the resident DJ's that is] and I look forward to seeing a few of you there.
thumbsup.gif

Phil.