****the Burnley Allnighter -friday May 25th****

SOON BE BURNLEY TIME :wave: CAN,T WAIT PHIL :P BE GOOD TO SEE YOU, THE DARLINGTON POSSE,KEV&WENDY(OK JUST WENDY REALLY)PAUL,THE NORTHANTS BOYS AND THE REST OF THE CREW WHO MAKE THIS A TOP EVENT yes.gif OH AND NOT FOR GETTING THE MIGHTY COG, KIT, COLIN AND CLIFF,IT,S GONNA BE A CRACKER :thumbsup: SE YA ENZO.

• Replies 103
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SOON BE BURNLEY TIME :wave: CAN,T WAIT PHIL :P BE GOOD TO SEE YOU, THE DARLINGTON POSSE,KEV&WENDY(OK JUST WENDY REALLY)PAUL,THE NORTHANTS BOYS AND THE REST OF THE CREW WHO MAKE THIS A TOP EVENT yes.gif OH AND NOT FOR GETTING THE MIGHTY COG, KIT, COLIN AND CLIFF,IT,S GONNA BE A CRACKER :thumbsup: SE YA ENZO.

and what times pieboy turning up!!!!!!!

Soooo Phil... what's the score with talcum powder... can they or can't they?

Now... i never partake... but i know a man who does... :thumbsup:

Agh! thanks for reminding me. No "TALC IS BANNED" it's a case of if I don't ban it, we'll get booted out of the venue, it's as simple as that. I'm looking in to getting some of that ballroom dancing stuff, or even polishing the dance floor. I will put a bit down, but the mess last time was unacceptable. In fact, if you look at the photographs I put up, you can see the talc in the air.

Please, please, please, don't bring any talc in. I can't afford to antagonise the management.

Thanks, Phil. :wave:

Guest Paul Brennan

toffee lady May 8 2007, 08:37 PM

av-5458.jpg

Second Issue

pip.gif

Group: Mint Minus

Member No.: 5,458

Event:: lowton

spacer.gif

Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lyn

Aint No Stopping Us- McFadden n Whitehead

Somebody Elses Guy pp-blank-thumb.png Jocelyn Brown

If there are any decent soulful DJ's at Burnley on Friday. I am going, and I am would like to request the above tunes be played. If you love soul like I do you will play em. I exclude Mr Harris as he knows nowt

Janette

(on Paul's computer)

p_mq_add.gifp_quote.gif

Edited by Paul Brennan
Guest Paul Brennan

DJ's be warned, Janette a secret disco dolly. Do not let her feminine wiles lure you away from the true and righteous Burnley way, uptempo 60`s soul (mainly) it be a sin to go any other way.

Paul

Guest Neil Taylor

DJ's be warned, Janette a secret disco dolly. Do not let her feminine wiles lure you away from the true and righteous Burnley way, uptempo 60`s soul (mainly) it be a sin to go any other way.

Paul

I remember Janette at Rochdale Tiffany`s when we was about fourteen,she was deffo a disco dolly(not).She had the northern soul uniform down to a tee,with full length leather mack.wish we had pictures from back then girl,be good for a giggle.

She did like that CHIC track Car wash i believe. :thumbsup:

Neil

I remember Janette at Rochdale Tiffany`s when we was about fourteen,she was deffo a disco dolly(not).She had the northern soul uniform down to a tee,with full length leather mack.wish we had pictures from back then girl,be good for a giggle.

She did like that CHIC track Car wash i believe. :ohmy:

Neil

HI Neil

I can post some interesting pics of Janette from over the years....lol :lol:

I dont know the Chic track, I remember a huge disco hit with the same title by Rose Royce, she often plays it in the car :P

see you all friday

cheers

Paul

Guest Paul Brennan

HI Neil

I can post some interesting pics of Janette from over the years....lol :ohmy:- would be quite interested in seeing the full frontal ones again myself

I dont know the Chic track, I remember a huge disco hit with the same title by Rose Royce, she often plays it in the car :lol:

better not try it on in my motor I would die of shame.

Car wash, car wash yeah, working at the car wash

work, n work

see you all friday, at the Burnley car wash disco nite with sqeaky clean Phil and his Washerettes

cheers

Paul

HI Neil

I can post some interesting pics of Janette from over the years....lol :lol:- would be quite interested in seeing the full frontal ones again myself

I dont know the Chic track, I remember a huge disco hit with the same title by Rose Royce, she often plays it in the car :P

better not try it on in my motor I would die of shame.

Car wash, car wash yeah, working at the car wash

work, n work

see you all friday, at the Burnley car wash disco nite with sqeaky clean Phil and his Washerettes

cheers

Paul

What ????????? :ohmy::unsure:

Guest Paul Brennan

What ????????? :ohmy::lol:

Phil,

If talc Banned, why not hand out free pairs of rollerblades at the door and we could have a rollerdisco, sure it would go down a treat with some, hot pants obligatory of course. :P

Paul

Edited by Paul Brennan
Guest toffee lady

HI Neil

I can post some interesting pics of Janette from over the years....lol :boxing:

I dont know the Chic track, I remember a huge disco hit with the same title by Rose Royce, she often plays it in the car :unsure:

see you all friday

cheers

Paul

[/quote

Well,Ive got my spangly boob tube n hot pats all ironed ready for Friday, cant wait to hear Boogie Wonderland again. Oh and Mr Harris any piccies appear of me on here and I can return the favour with the following pictures - dwarfs, testicles, eyepatch , shower, the list is endless.....

See you all Friday

Belle

"Ive found romance when I start to dance....dee dee dee

Guest Paul Brennan

Dj times:

10pm-11pm..... STUART RAITH

11pm-12pm........ PAUL HARRIS

12pm- 1am... STUART BENNETT

1am- 2am .......PHIL KOWALSKI

2am- 3am ..............ADY POTTS

3am- 4am .......CLIFF CAMFIELD

4am- 5am .............KARL HEARD

5am- 6am ..............ALEX JONES

6am- CLOSE - :unsure: This is the only bad part of this niter, the rest is 8 hours of beautiful, rare, soulful music (mainly uptempo 60's) if thats your taste, then get yourself along to THE BURNLEY NITER

nice room, nice people, every DJ a good un, see you there :boxing:

Paul

Phil

Did you get the membership cards sorted?

See you tommorow, for another great niter thumbsup.gif

cheers

Paul

Errrrrrr, no. I'm back on full time working and it's playing havock with my social life. :shades:

I was waiting to have a word with Joan about the laminating machine thingy. I'll try and sort it for next time. :rolleyes:

Phil.

Guest toffee lady

Agh! thanks for reminding me. No "TALC IS BANNED" it's a case of if I don't ban it, we'll get booted out of the venue, it's as simple as that. I'm looking in to getting some of that ballroom dancing stuff, or even polishing the dance floor. I will put a bit down, but the mess last time was unacceptable. In fact, if you look at the photographs I put up, you can see the talc in the air.

Please, please, please, don't bring any talc in. I can't afford to antagonise the management.

Thanks, Phil. :rolleyes:

Thank gawd for that, I dont want my satin Hotpants ruined when Im doing my Oops Upside Your Head routine laugh.gif

" The bigger the headache the bigger the pill"

belle x

Edited by toffee lady

You guys have a good 'un, if I wasn't off to Stockholm , I most likely would be with you, keep up the good work Phil K.

and get Ady Potts to play the El Paso Premiers and tell me if it's any good.

Oh! I was under the illusion that you were comming up Tony...... Stockolm or Burnley......mmmmm......difficult choice I know. :rolleyes:

Sorry you made the wrong choice. :shades: See you another time. thumbsup.gif

Phil.

Guest Neil Taylor

HI Neil

I can post some interesting pics of Janette from over the years....lol :D

I dont know the Chic track, I remember a huge disco hit with the same title by Rose Royce, she often plays it in the car unsure.gif

see you all friday

cheers

Paul

not up to scratch on my disco tunes.....Kev Fearnhead`s the man for that type of shite.

I meant Janette looked CHIC while dancing to rolls royce......car wash thumbsup.gif i believe its a bit of an anthem with some types.

Neil

Guest Neil Taylor

lol! I will ask him :D

Are the rest of the gang coming to Burnley?

see you tommorow

cheers

paul

I`m working the late shift tomorrow but still coming,should get there for 11-30pm,so should just miss the disco part of your set. thumbsup.gif lol......should all be playing out,except Nicky.......hoooray

see you tomorrow mate,and dont forget my record box.

Neil

I`m working the late shift tomorrow but still coming,should get there for 11-30pm,so should just miss the disco part of your set. :D lol......should all be playing out,except Nicky.......hoooray

see you tomorrow mate,and dont forget my record box.

Neil

No disco from me, I hate it, love early 70s soulful stuff, might throw a few in, you never know!

Got the box in the boot of the car for you so I dont forget

Sales box sorted, some lovely stuff for sale, and all at bargain prices wicked.gif

see you tommorow, shame Nikki's not coming, ive got a new camera rolleyes.gif

cheers

Paul

Guest Paul Brennan

Thank gawd for that, I dont want my satin Hotpants ruined when Im doing my Oops Upside Your Head routine :thumbsup:

" The bigger the headache the bigger the pill"

belle x

No disco from me, I hate it, love early 70s soulful stuff, might throw a few in, you never know!

cheers Paul

deputy-on-phone.jpg

"Dag nabit Dawg, them cotton pickin pesky 70's disco varmits, be tryin to get in the hen house agin"

Tried several times to put post code BB11 1LN in AA Route planner - but keeps coming up end of post code wrong - checked with Phil n it's correct - anyone else found this..

Bringing Jo along for her first time at Burnley :thumbsup:

Karen

Try the RAC planner, that one might work

regards

Paul

Karen , we go A59 then A56 through Skipton, then you follow signs for Colne and pick up the M65, leave at junction 9 ( double check this is the jnct.....pretty sure it is this one )

slip road to crossroads,turn first left ,100 yds to roundabout,turn left to town centre,down bank ( staying in right hand lane ) about 400 yard to first roundabout..where you see a yellow NETTO sign,turn right and you go up the bank for about 100 yards,then left at pub and you are there.,

christine is driving the SUPERTHRUSTER ROCKET PROPELLED TAXI FROM GLOUCESTER WITH ME AND STEVE GREEN HIDING INTHE BOOT!! havent been for a while looks like the place will be full of crazy people all of whome i know and will be trying to avoid me!!! GREAT!!! ted and bob morris from stoke said there planning to come ,so us the r&b popcorn boys can have a party on our own,cause i know the music is gonna be dire!!!!!!! cant wait, ezzie EAGER TO SEE HOW VEEPMAN IS IN CADET MODE!!!

Edited by ezzie brown

Try the RAC planner, that one might work

regards

Paul

Karen , we go A59 then A56 through Skipton, then you follow signs for Colne and pick up the M65, leave at junction 9 ( double check this is the jnct.....pretty sure it is this one )

slip road to crossroads,turn first left ,100 yds to roundabout,turn left to town centre,down bank ( staying in right hand lane ) about 400 yard to first roundabout..where you see a yellow NETTO sign,turn right and you go up the bank for about 100 yards,then left at pub and you are there.,

Thanks guy's :thumbsup:

Guest Paul Brennan

Tonight - The Burnley All-Niter

- Kick -off 10pm :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Look at this for a line -up!!

Dj times

Brilliant

Tonight - The Burnley All-Niter

- Kick -off 10pm :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Look at this for a line -up!!

Dj times

Brilliant

not bad is it paul...........wonder what Cliff's got for us this time out!!!!!...... and paul......and stuart........and phil......and ........karl............. and........Alex..... and the guests arnt bad!!!!

Guest soul city

not bad is it paul...........wonder what Cliff's got for us this time out!!!!!...... and paul......and stuart........and phil......and ........karl............. and........Alex..... and the guests arnt bad!!!!

missed 2 Burnleys now, starting to get withdrawl symptons

when is the next one on!!!!!

Guest soul city

yep Phil gutted i missed Burnley again had to take the young Labrador to the vets for emergency op and keep check on her all night she is on the mend now though. counting the days to the 22 june.post-4825-1180209460_thumb.jpg

It was a very eventfull night. Early doors, we had a spectacular display of syncronized flying, by the Kestrel Suite [black arrows] Bat troupe. This caused quite a sensation, and I think more promoters will be trying to copy us now.........

A really great turn out of superb people again last night, and I'd like to thank everyone for not spraying talc about. There was very little mess when the lights went up, and I'm sure Gary [the manager] will have been very pleased. Especially as the room is being used for different functions throughout the bank holiday......

Was a bit slow getting the dance floor going, but I think that was down to a number of things. 1.There was so many records for sale, that everyone was too busy to even hear what was being played........ and 2. People were still stunned from the airobatic display........

I'd like to thank the guests for doing a superb job. Especially Ady, for traveling all that way. Many thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to next month with Mr. James Trouble guesting.......

Once again, my sincere thanks for your support and kind words.

Best, Phil. :D

Just like to add my plaudits to what was personally the best Friday night out I've had for a long time, musically awesome, great crowd and lots of luvverly vinyl to browse through, well worth the trip and albeit was my first Burnley experience, it definitely won't be the last :unsure: wilxy

Guest Marcelle

Im really pleased to say that I DIDNT LOSE MY GLASSES, BAG OR CHRIS on this occassion :unsure:

I`ve gone one better & FOUND in my bag 2 "homemade" or whatever you call them CDS (yes FOUND)unfortuntly I cant as yet read the words as they are a wee bit small for my delicate eyes .... so cant even guess who has done them ....

so my guess is somebody has given them to me & I cant remember or I have "unintentionaly pinched" them so if anyone can shed any light please please let me know .....

SORRY if I`ve pinched them :lol:

OR SORRY to whoever has taken the time to do these & given them to me & i`ve forgotten "who you are" :rolleyes:

oh its gotta to be an age thing or could it be that WHISKEY thing ? .... nah defno AGE !

"unitentional thief or dolly day dream" xx

ps .... apart from that I had tippy top night (& as much as I did enjoy it .... its so good not to be working the door anymore Soz Phil xx)

did anyone hand in half a packet of fruit pastilles , i was really enjoying them and didnt realise id left them untill i was heading back down the m6 , and them records let me know what they are phil and i can decide if there mine

Edited by Tony Parker
Guest gordon russell

missed this one,shall not be doing that again .Danny told me it was awsome be at the next one for sure . shame only a few go from northants. glad i,m one though

Source Advert