****the Burnley Allnighter -friday May 25th****

Guest Paul Brennan

Some records were found, and handed in, left on a table. Four 45's with a red elastic band round them. If they are yours, get in touch and I'll gladly send them on to you.

Phil.

Did'nt lose any records, but I'm think the elastic band may be mine. Mine was a red'ish colour, quite flexible and kinda elastic(ey) with a about a 14 inch circumference when stretched.

Also somehow lost my two pet bats on the night, don't suppose anyone handed them in by anychance?

If not can I request "swoop down on you" - Lorenzo Manley for the next one, it's one of their favourites, sure to bring them out of hiding place.

Paul

• Replies 103
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

did anyone hand in half a packet of fruit pastilles , i was really enjoying them and didnt realise id left them untill i was heading back down the m6 , and them records let me know what they are phil and i can decide if there mine

I told you to get a bacon and egg butty to see you home. I must say that the food that was on offer, and the brews, were absolutely fantastic. Just a pity that nobody else had any. The lady doing the cooking was very disappointed, she only took £15. And I think most of that came off me. I have tried to talk her into giving it one more chance, as I didn't have time to let people know that food and hot drinks would be available. I didn't know myself until 7pm on Friday. Anyway, if you're comming to Burnley next month, try something from the kitchen, bloody good and very reasonably priced too.

Now then Tony, about those fruit pastilles, can you leave the red ones next time. There wasn't bloody one left in that packet of yours. :unsure:

I can send you the records mate, the postage will be £100. wicked.gif