United Sound Of Soul

yes lou i will bring the venturas along with some of these.

ronnie mitchell-hang loose

four darlings-baby youre love is amazing

spartans-i don't need another lover

tyn tymes-baby i love you

divines-i gotta make it

etc

can't wait to play some of these toons,lookin forward to this :yes: great venue and music policy :thumbsup:

I LIKE THAT 'ETC' TRACK..TOP TUNES MONSIEUR SPAG...THAT;S YER FRENCH IS THAT...CU AT THE BAR SIR !!!!!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

yes lou i will bring the venturas along with some of these.

ronnie mitchell-hang loose

four darlings-baby youre love is amazing

spartans-i don't need another lover

tyn tymes-baby i love you

divines-i gotta make it

etc

can't wait to play some of these toons,lookin forward to this :yes: great venue and music policy :thumbsup:

John

If your taking requests can you bring the New Wanderers and Kev said how about the Royal Robbins coz it's a cracking record

Sharon

Edited by munchkin

Oooh... not long now... going to be a cracker of a night!

If you stop for one minute and think about the records Kenny, Maria, John and Alex have got between them... scary good or what!

So scary good... makes you feel like you're doing this...

now that is scary Joan but get what you mean just think of the tunes that will be played tomoz, cant wait even though I'll be on the door all night

Sharon

Hi Mace

We'll miss you even though were not sure what you and Johnny B were upto at the last one. Will see you soon have a good nite on Saturday.

Sharon

Don't think me and Beggsy knew what we were up to ourselves :thumbsup:

Nowt new... :lol:

Have a good'un Saturday....see ya soon.

Regards

Mace

Guest barnsey

realy enjoyed last one not been out for a bit. will be great (well in reality medioka)to see a few people again.think johnnys going lifeline and mace(ron dixon and herman munsters love child)going to wolves with des parker(ex super hero that passed on the batton to nephew peter when web tensile streanth to body mass index was pushed to breaking point).will smoking be aloud on saturday and if not at what point does a new shoe become a old shoe and more importantly why are there no middle age shoes .back to the shed now to finish may self moulding ginster pastee hair piece to be sported on saturday . feel free to correct any spelling mistakes but if you no its not spelt wright then you know what i was trying to say so its just a exercise in phewtillatee :thumbsup:

realy enjoyed last one not been out for a bit. will be great (well in reality medioka)to see a few people again.think johnnys going lifeline and mace(ron dixon and herman munsters love child)going to wolves with des parker(ex super hero that passed on the batton to nephew peter when web tensile streanth to body mass index was pushed to breaking point).will smoking be aloud on saturday and if not at what point does a new shoe become a old shoe and more importantly why are there no middle age shoes .back to the shed now to finish may self moulding ginster pastee hair piece to be sported on saturday . feel free to correct any spelling mistakes but if you no its not spelt wright then you know what i was trying to say so its just a exercise in phewtillatee :ohmy:

what the f**k r u on :thumbsup: can i av sum.

Guest barnsey

what the f**k r u on :thumbsup: can i av sum.

are you taking this p*ss john you no i carn,t spell and i car,t even pronounce the side of this bottle

Guest barnsey

Oooh... not long now... going to be a cracker of a night!

If you stop for one minute and think about the records Kenny, Maria, John and Alex have got between them... scary good or what!

So scary good... makes you feel like you're doing this...

yeah worlds longest sideburns and thats just alex :thumbsup:

WELL HERE WE GO ALMOST TIME FOR THE NEXT UNITED SOUNDS OF SOUL. KEV AND SHARON HAVE JUST CALLED ROUND,FINAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE, ALL WE'VE GOT TO DO NOW IS TO HAVE A GREAT TIME TOMORROW NIGHT AND I CAN'T SEE HOW WE CAN'T. LOOKING FORWARD TO A FEAST OF SOULFUL TUNES AND GREAT COMPANY. I KNOW TOMORROW IS BUSY AND HOPE ALL THE VENUES ARE SUCCESSFUL BUT IF YOU WANT THAT EXTRA SPECIAL NIGHT COME AND GIVE THIS GREAT DO A TRY.

SOUL FANS DON'T ALWAYS SEE THE EFFORTS OF THE PROMOTERS BUT TAKE IT FROM ME KEV AND SHARON HAVE BEEN WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM THE MOMENT THE LAST NIGHT ENDED. ADDITIONALLY WE WILL BE CELEBRATING BEARSOULS BIRTHDAY. A NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY REQUESTS AND REMEMBER THIS VENUE IS ORGANISED BY SOUL FANS FOR SOUL FANS.

TAKE CARE AND KEEP SAFE, MARIA AND CARL.

realy enjoyed last one not been out for a bit. will be great (well in reality medioka)to see a few people again.think johnnys going lifeline and mace(ron dixon and herman munsters love child)going to wolves with des parker(ex super hero that passed on the batton to nephew peter when web tensile streanth to body mass index was pushed to breaking point).will smoking be aloud on saturday and if not at what point does a new shoe become a old shoe and more importantly why are there no middle age shoes .back to the shed now to finish may self moulding ginster pastee hair piece to be sported on saturday . feel free to correct any spelling mistakes but if you no its not spelt wright then you know what i was trying to say so its just a exercise in phewtillatee :thumbsup:

Got to agree with John not sure wot your on but bring me some tomorrow nite, about the smoking we heard on the radio that it comes in at 6am Sunday morning which means smoking should be ok all night however I will check with the club when we get there and let you know.

See you tomorrow.

Sharon

Will see you later Kev i'll bring those pics you wanted plus playlists from the cavendish

Will be there to see Kit perform so 8'ish methinks

Harpo

Thats great Harpo see you later we'll be there quite early, do you need directions or moby number just in case, let me know and will pm you.

WELL HERE WE GO ALMOST TIME FOR THE NEXT UNITED SOUNDS OF SOUL. KEV AND SHARON HAVE JUST CALLED ROUND,FINAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE, ALL WE'VE GOT TO DO NOW IS TO HAVE A GREAT TIME TOMORROW NIGHT AND I CAN'T SEE HOW WE CAN'T. LOOKING FORWARD TO A FEAST OF SOULFUL TUNES AND GREAT COMPANY. I KNOW TOMORROW IS BUSY AND HOPE ALL THE VENUES ARE SUCCESSFUL BUT IF YOU WANT THAT EXTRA SPECIAL NIGHT COME AND GIVE THIS GREAT DO A TRY.

SOUL FANS DON'T ALWAYS SEE THE EFFORTS OF THE PROMOTERS BUT TAKE IT FROM ME KEV AND SHARON HAVE BEEN WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM THE MOMENT THE LAST NIGHT ENDED. ADDITIONALLY WE WILL BE CELEBRATING BEARSOULS BIRTHDAY. A NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY REQUESTS AND REMEMBER THIS VENUE IS ORGANISED BY SOUL FANS FOR SOUL FANS.

TAKE CARE AND KEEP SAFE, MARIA AND CARL.

Well you know what my request is hoping to hear it later on when I've finished on the door. Everything's ready the CD's look excellent sounds mad I know but you will understand later when you see them.

See you later.

Sharon

DJ Line Up

8pm - 9pm Kit

9pm - 9.30pm John Baxter

9.30pm - 10.30 Maria Willingham

10.30pm - 11.30 John Weston

11.30pm - 12.30pm Alex Jones

12.30pm - 1.30am Kenny Burrell

1.30am - 2am Maria + John Baxter

2am - End Maria Willingham

Next Date Saturday August 25th with Special Guest DJs