Edited by alfie00soul
  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The one that has Sounds of Ska (?) over the Bank Holiday...

Think thats what they call it.... I see them at Yarmouth one year bloody awesome they have an echo mic and give it large like some 70's reggee sound system... really good and differnt..

The one that has Sounds of Ska (?) over the Bank Holiday...

Think thats what they call it.... I see them at Yarmouth one year bloody awesome they have an echo mic and give it large like some 70's reggee sound system... really good and differnt..

cant say i have seen em thats the place roll on the 7th..... will send you a flyer asap..

Guest chilly

cant say i have seen em thats the place roll on the 7th..... will send you a flyer asap..

good day

nice to see you back up and running so soon :rolleyes:

at last i can reply...just got back on line i'm blaming the weather.... :thumbsup:

just want to say a big thanx to you all for your support had a lot of interest me phone has'nt stopped..... :thumbsup:

its a bit of a way off but can't wait really looking forward to it and with keith barnes(mr motown) and steve snow spinning some tunes it will be a blast.. once again thanx for your support...

........DIAMOND SOUL I,O,W KEEPING THE FAITH........

Edited by alfie00soul
Guest SteveSnow

its a bit of a way off but can't wait really looking forward to it and with keith barnes(mr motown) and steve snow spinning some tunes it will be a blast.. once again thanx for your support...

........DIAMOND SOUL I,O,W KEPPING THE FAITH........

........DIAMOND SOUL I,O,W KEPPING THE FAITH........

looking forward to this Alfie.....just one question - why are we Kepping the Faith down here, when everyone else is Keeping it? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

CHEERS MATE...its bin a long day.....need more coffee.... :shades:

I'll make sure put the Spellbinders in my box.......and Benny Spellman :lol:

go down a storm they will.... :lol: the weather was better today wasn't it???

had some posters done will have to pass a couple on to you so that you can put them up in your shop...would be most greatful.. thumbsup.gif

spoke to keith earliar he will be at the next soul shoes... :lol:

Guest SteveSnow

had some posters done will have to pass a couple on to you so that you can put them up in your shop...would be most greatful.. thumbsup.gif

not a problem Sir - drop 'em in thumbsup.gif

spoke to keith earliar he will be at the next soul shoes... :D

hopefully I'll be going too - Toddy's do's are always excellent :thumbsup:

let me know if you can come as well - Bishy Hall 9th June if I remember rightly

cheers - Steve

had some posters done will have to pass a couple on to you so that you can put them up in your shop...would be most greatful.. :wicked:

not a problem Sir - drop 'em in :yes:

spoke to keith earliar he will be at the next soul shoes... :shhh:

hopefully I'll be going too - Toddy's do's are always excellent :sleep3:

let me know if you can come as well - Bishy Hall 9th June if I remember rightly

cheers - Steve

will hopefully get over to newport on sat thats if my hangover is'nt too bad.... :lol: got mr tonys castles wedding it will be a mad one.....lots of northern will be spun i'm sure,,well aleast in my set.....

will let you know about toddys the weekend before is mr bones 40th bash on the mainland.....

ktf..... :D

hi everyone good luck alfie sorry cant be there were at a rally in exmouth

KTF see you soon... mike

why thankyou mike..(mas)

and have a good one yourself....

i see they have stopped taking the mick out of your nose hair dont worry they will start on me next...

ktf..

Edited by alfie00soul
Guest chilly

why thankyou mike..(mas)

and have a good one yourself....

i see they have stopped taking the mick out of your nose hair dont worry they will start on me next...

ktf..

why have you got ginger noise hair as well :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest colin

Hi Alfie, will try and make it along to this one. Not sure whats happening yet, I think Sam is coming down for the weekend, so will have to wait and see. But as I say me and Sue will try and make it. All the best Colin.

• 2 weeks later...

good evening soulies... :D

two weeks to go and counting..alfie we all know you cant count

a big thanx to everyone for their support...

hope all goes well on your first night alfie

dont forget to take some decks in case your cd player breaks down :D

Guest Bearsy

hope all goes well on your first night alfie

dont forget to take some decks in case your cd player breaks down laugh.gif

now that really is funny :wicked:laugh.gif

all the 4s

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bearsy

hope all goes well sat night sorry cant be there but have rally in exmouth to go to

good luck see you soon :(

Alfie me old bingo caller, how you doing, all ready for the weekend i hope,

Wont be coming as im washing me hair that night but wishing all the best mate and hope to see you soon thumbsup.gif

All the 4s

Bearsy

just a quick word to say thanx to all that turned up on sat for your support and a big thankyou to all those who made the jorney from across the water and a special thanx to the djs....keith barnes..snowy..&..ting tong you all played a blinder..very happy with the turn out deff will be doing another...looking at the end of nov would like to do one a bit sooner but there's just so much going on...

roll on i,o,w rally 07...

regards alfie.... :ohmy:

Guest Bearsy

just a quick word to say thanx to all that turned up on sat for your support and a big thankyou to all those who made the jorney from across the water and a special thanx to the djs....keith barnes..snowy..&..ting tong you all played a blinder..very happy with the turn out deff will be doing another...looking at the end of nov would like to do one a bit sooner but there's just so much going on...

roll on i,o,w rally 07...

regards alfie.... :ohmy:

Great to hear your night went really well Alfie me old mucker and that your going to do another one, keep at it mate and hope to catch up soon with you.

all the 4s

Bearsy