Saturday 19th May - West Midlands

4uczx47.jpg

Hi I thought I'd post a little bit about this event on here as its going to bit special to say the least .

First and formost we are very proud to announce the welcome return to his home City of Mr Andy Ward .

One of the most popular and chrismatic DJ's in soulful house Andy is a resident at Soul Heaven and is one half of the very successful Soul Central Production team along with partner Paul "Wickerman" Timothy.

After spending some time with Blazing Soul's promoter Neil Rushton out at the Miami Winter Music Conference last month Andy agreed to come and play this gig for us back in his old stomping ground much to our delight 357295.gif357295.gif357295.gif

The second reason for a little bit more specialness is to finally - after what seems like such a long absence - celebrate the return of Soul Underground who will be hosting the front room ....Roger Williams , Jamie Taylor and myself will be showcasing the finest quality soul , jazz, gospel and contemporary r&b grooves all night with a fantasic pre - launch Party in readiness for the new venue in June.

This is going to be an amazing night of up front grooves with a great mix of DJ's presenting the very best quality uplifting feelgood house and soul music over two rooms at this cracking venue.

Both rooms will be further enhanced by some wonderful live percussion from the amazing Glenn Worthington.

Its a lovely venue , really up for it friendly crowd and the night runs from 10 til 5am so its great value for money as well , so if you like the new soul/ and soulful house clips that some people post on Soul Source then this is a chance to hear the music played out.

Any further details /info then please pm Neil Rushton or myself.

(Thanks for looking , I know this site is predominantly for Northern Soul so I hope no -one minds me promoting this on here.)

thankyou

Lin

• Replies 6
  • Views 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Are you going to play some Northern House

you hum it and then I'll play it :-)))

I'm going to play some all era soul music, a few jazzy vibes and probably some gospel tunes as ever ..the house music will be played by proper house DJ's who do all that mixing and dope reel stuff in the other room :D

Looking forward to it ..I LOVE this venue ;-)))

Lin

x