Two For Sale Or Trade

Thought I'd put these up on SS for a couple of days before they go to Ebay.

Joe Simon - I See Your Face - Hush - M- £100

Really nice copy, as close to mint as you are going to get with a record that has been played.

post-1175-1179054669_thumb.jpg

Sam & Kitty - I've Got Something Good - Four Brothers - E+ - £125

Definate vinyl original, dead wax reads 4 - bros - 10467 and has the Atlantic distribution mark AT and 'w' scratched in. Really hard record to come across in this condition.

post-1175-1179054691_thumb.jpg

I'm happy to take trades on either record, but they have to be something around the same sort of value and condition. Postage £2.00 or £4.50 Special Delivery.

Payment by cash, cheque, or Paypal (But you pay an extra 4%)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Can't remember last time I played my copy out.....don't know why cus its a great tune.

First time I heard it was when Carl Willingham played it on Richard Searlings show many years ago......well worth £100 and quite a hard record to find...

i totally agree, a 45 that is hard to get, as yourself i havnt played it for ages even thought

of parting with it a while ago but decided not to. just a quick one ive never seen a demo?

russ

Social source share

i totally agree, a 45 that is hard to get, as yourself i havnt played it for ages even thought

of parting with it a while ago but decided not to. just a quick one ive never seen a demo?

russ

That's precisely why I'm selling mine. Can't remember the last time I played it, and I've never seen a demo either.

If no takers by tonight they will go on Ebay tomorrow.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!