Massive Thanks From N.wales Crowd

Guest welshruss

Guest welshruss

Well what a nite ! big,big thanks to everyone who turned up and made the nite a success.Its not the last we will be putting on,we can only grow after that.For dates of future events please go to www.soulfulsounds.co.uk

I have to apologise for the bar closing half an hour early - that was thrown at us at 10.15 last nite so we honestly wern,t aware of it.Apparently if we walk around with a plate of sausage rolls we can get another hour of music and bar time !!! whats that all about ?? so thats what we will be doing next time.....

Ok,first off.....Chris Fenny - great set mate.Had so many good comments about it,your welcome back any time.By the way,the cd is in the post - dont forget about that Drifters track !!

Tot Johnson - Got to be the most underrated DJ in the land.You have this knack of playing 60s,70s,80s, and even 90s soul music and making it sound sooooo good,many many thanks to you and all the people who came with you mate.It was absolute pleasure(i hope you didnt mind me taking piccys of those ooooh so rare demo,s in your box...wow)

Jeff & Jean,Roy and Mrs Roy - if you guys are going to make the effort,travelling all the way from Bolton to our iccle doo,then we will play anything you want to hear.Thank you so much for coming we really appreciated it.Oh, by the way,we are already making plans to come over to the Deby Ward so we will be keeping in touch mate.Again many thanks.

Steve Thomas - sorry about the bar mate.Look at this way,,,next time you will have a plate of sausage rolls to munch on !!!!!

Mick,Sharon,Wendy,Kev,Ian,Sally,Laura,Matty,,,,,,,,the list is endless

And before i bore you too much,,,me best buds in the land Jon & Ange,,,without you 2 we couldnt do it.That comes from both Sue and me.

Pictures from the nite will be on the website this week,so check it out and look forward to the next event.We have some good DJs lined up for the future,so give us a go.

Thanks,thanks thanks.Till the next time.................................(a london demo of Darrell Banks)

• Replies 5
  • Views 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest welshruss

Oops forgot this one - - - MOSSY,i were well pleased when you walked in mate,thanks for coming(interesting chat about the house music mate)

Doog & Chris,always good to see you pal

And the locals who said "bout time we had a nite like this round here" It wont be the last !

Really enjoyed it Russ, great bunch of people and great sounds. what else do you need. Yeah i do love funky house aswell , and i am off to Ibiza saturday for 2 weeks :rolleyes: for a pre season gurn :thumbsup: So i will see you very soon buddy . Thanks again for a great night, Mossy

:thumbsup: WHAT A GREAT NIGHT WE HAD IN NORTH WALES, GREAT TO SEE RUSS,SUE,JON&ANGE AGAIN AND NOT FORGETTING MR&MRS T. WELL DONE TO THE DJS FOR PLAYING SOME OUTSTANDING SETS, DEFO BE BACK AGAIN NO PROBS THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING US FEEL SO WELCOME. GEOFF&JEAN, ROY&KATRINA.

HI GEOFF &JEAN . AND ALL GREAT TO SEE YOU AT RUSS`ES DO LAST NITE ,ENJOYED THE SHORT TIME WE WHERE THERE..WILL TRY UN MAKE NEXT ONE TOO..GREAT SPOTS FROM ALL THE DJ`S ....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RUSS...PEOPLE DO NO WHAT HARD WORK GOES INTO THESE EVENTS MATE.. SORRY DIDN,T CHAT TO MOSSY, GREAT TO SEE STEVE & ANNE JENKS THERE TOO

STEVE T thumbsup.gif:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: WHAT A GREAT NIGHT WE HAD IN NORTH WALES, GREAT TO SEE RUSS,SUE,JON&ANGE AGAIN AND NOT FORGETTING MR&MRS T. WELL DONE TO THE DJS FOR PLAYING SOME OUTSTANDING SETS, DEFO BE BACK AGAIN NO PROBS THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING US FEEL SO WELCOME. GEOFF&JEAN, ROY&KATRINA.

PS HOPE TO SEE SOME OF THE DEESIDE CREW AT AMLWCH ANNIVERSARY NITER JUNE 16TH ?? wicked.gif:thumbsup: AND MIKEY BROWN UN THE RHYL LOT TOO

STEVE T

Edited by steve th