Oslo Soul Experience Sound Updates

Guest cC B

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Been doing some updates in our sound section. Some nice scans + full RA's. More to come very soon  :lol:

https://oslosoul.com/sounds.aspx

Cheers,

Christian B

link

Wow Psychodelic Frankie.... One of the most AWESOME soul 45s money can buy :lol:

Mind you, 4 Dynamics not far behind blush.gif What's this going for now?

Did you get the Psychodleic Frankie off eBay Chris?

Billy :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yes, Psychodelic was won on ebay in December. No idea about

4 Dynamics and value. It's a rare one though. Will fix those

links as promised also. If any other folks there wants to

"swap" links - get in touch offlist.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Some great stuff there Christian.

Just needs a few Blue Eyed stompers and instrumentals to give it a bit of balance eh?

:lol:

Godz

link

Nice one Christian superb as usual :thumbsup:

Social source share

Some great stuff there Christian.

Just needs a few Blue Eyed stompers and instrumentals to give it a bit of balance eh?

:thumbsup:

Godz

link

...well, "Ton of dynamite" is at least a semi-instrumental and I have proof that the bass player with the Lou Pride band was 'blue-eyed'... Nuff balance, ehh....??! ^_^

Social source share

...well, "Ton of dynamite" is at least a semi-instrumental and I have proof that the bass player with the Lou Pride band was 'blue-eyed'... Nuff balance, ehh....??!   ^_^

link

Just a test to see if you would respond Christian :lol:

But "Ton of Dynamite" - it's instrumental!

I used to have this arguement constantly with my old pal Wardy. I don't reckon some shouting over a record constitutes a vocal. If it does that would make all those Ramsey Lewis cuts with hoots of appreciation vocals too, don't you think?

Broadway Sissy was always the one that got us rowing when we were in our cups :thumbsup:

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

I don't reckon some shouting over a record constitutes a vocal.

This is quite a interesting discussion really. Had one over Ramsey & Co's modern gem "Love call" :lol: Not quite an instrumental, but not really a vocal record. More like instrumental + backing singers if you know I mean :thumbsup:

CB

Edited by cC B
Social source share

This is a quite interesting discussion really. Had one over Ramsey & Co's modern gem "Love call"  :lol:   Not quite an instrumental, but not really a vocal record. More like instrumental + backing singers if you know I mean  :thumbsup:

CB

link

Exactly. Instrumental being the key word. All the melody is carried by the instruments and the bit of backing just augments the (essentially) instrumental tune.

I'm gonna print this out and send it to Wardy. Unless anyone disagrees in which case I'll edit it and just send the bits that prove my point huh.gif

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!