Events In Northants

As requested by Len Dopson on another thread I ve cut and pasted his message to start this new one:-

With that in mind, also the shear confusion of so many events locally I am restarting my newsletter 'Northern News' starting with a listing of local events so we all know what's on just by looking at one piece of paper.

In doing this we will see how many events are actually on. I hope soon a few will close and leave room for the established ones and maybe a couple of the new ones.

I am sticking to my guns here ref 'SILKS' If it's not what people want then I shall close that to leave room for what's left. I just hope what is left are quality nights.

The following are the areas I am putting in the listing. Can all the promoters who would like to be included please 'e' mail me a dates list like the example below to len@ldfabrications.co.uk

Example - Sat 25th Aug - 'SILKS' - Wellingborough

No other info needed as people will see the flyers.

These are the areas I'm including -

Wellingborough.

Kettering.

Rushden,.

Rothwell.

Bedford.

Market Harborough.

Peterborough.

St Ives.

Leicester.

Cambridge.

*Tell me if I have left any area out that should be included*

Can someone please cut, paste and post this somewhere on soul-source where more people will see it as I'm cr*p with computers

Edited by Catriona
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can someone please cut, paste and post this somewhere on soul-source where more people will see it as I'm cr*p with computers

Social source share

Thanks for that Cat (Good to see you both at Desborough last night) - As Jem said 'Any surrounding areas included' - I've already forgot to list Luton, Letchworth and Corby!

All the best,

Len.

Ps - Best to P.M me on here rather than my work 'e' mail. I will reply to all correspondance so you know your defo in.

:thumbsup: ...and RUGBY again... (nearly Northants... :rolleyes: )

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
Social source share

Shall we just say Northants and surrounding areas then Len :thumbsup: ....Dont want to hijack the Desboro. thread so if i am out of order (mods) please move to where ever is suitable......but on a serious note i do agree with what Len is saying....firstly i would like to apologize (sincerley) if our night may have affected numbers at the Ritz we have to book the dates at least 8 months in advance....Len and myself have been discussing starting a small publication as a guide to whats happening locally to try and make things a bit clearer.....but ultimately there are to many do's on locally, to frequentley....before any body jumps on this....yes i do realize we are part of the problem to that end we have stopped promoting all do's other than the Pemberton and we shall only be putting on three of them a year we have and shall continue to to advertise our 2007 dates..we will shortly be securing a date for Feb. 2008 then that will be it untill autumn 2008 (planned Oct and Dec dates )....would apprieciate hearing from local promoters if they have any plans for Feb 2008, PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE ALSO CHANGED TO SATURDAY DATES NOW.

Although i totally uphold the belief "its a free country etc" i really do strongly urge other promoters if they care about a healthy local scene. to consider the ammount and regularity of events they are promoting if we all get together on this i am sure it can be sorted hopefully......think someone once said "less can sometimes be more"

Social source share

dkof PETERBOROUGH...which thank god is now not in Northpants :thumbup:

all Friday dates unless otherwised stated..

JUNE 22ND

AUG 3RD

Sunday Aug 26 12-12

OCT 5TH

Sat Dec 22

FEB 1ST

APR 4TH

JUNE 6TH

AUG 1ST

SUNDAY AUG 28TH ALL DAYER

OCT 3RD

DEC 5TH

That concluded the dkof Peterborough vote.

Social source share

Guest mrallsorts

wellingborough 'WE GOT SOUL!' clubnight future dates

FRIDAY JUNE 8TH

FRIDAY AUGUST 10TH

FRIDAY OCT 12TH

FRIDAY DEC 14TH

2008 dates( all fridays)

feb 8th

april 11 (third anniversary!)

june 13th

aug 8th

oct 10th

dec 12

Now bi monthly instead of monthly (sorry to everyone who wanted us to stay monthly)

hope this helps.

Jackie :thumbup:

Edited by mrallsorts
Social source share

I did pm Len with our dates, we're not Northants but only a couple of miles from the border.... :thumbup:

Mine are all on the events calender but if everyone's gunna post em, here goes:

Rugby's dates: All Saturdays

2nd June

8th Sept

10th Nov

2008 - all allniters from now on

9th Feb

5th April

21st June

13th Sept

8th Nov

7th Feb