Dolgarrog Social Club

New venue in North Wales,promoted by John & Carys Elias,the venue is just 10-15 mins off main A55.A night of RARE across the board northern soul,the dj's:Keith Williams (Crewe),Ritchie and Ann Andrew(Llandudno)and John Elias(Betws y Coed) plus guests playing quality original vinyl,see flyers for details and directions,enquiries to John Elias 07724188596. :thumbsup: We welcome back our regular punters and extend a warm welcome to ALL lovers of rare soul dance music.

The night runs from 8.30pm to 2am and at only 3 quid in must be the cheapest night for miles,please join us for another great night,John and Carys and the resident dj's. :rolleyes:

post-3009-1179084184_thumb.png

post-3009-1179084464_thumb.png

Edited by dancingcollector
  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Also got a few newies myself see ya Sat. :thumbsup:

Yep,me too.

Hope to see lots here this month,friendly atmosphere,just enough out of the way from the usual piss- head haunts,so no nutters comin in for late cheap drinks and spoilin things :(

Edited by dancingcollector

Yep,me too.

Hope to see lots here this month,friendly atmosphere,just enough out of the way from the usual piss- head haunts,so no nutters comin in for late cheap drinks and spoilin things :wicked:

Here is 3 records out of 20 I've had in the last few weeks.

Midwest Franchise / I'll be around / MCA

Bessie Jones / No more tears A-Bet

Gwen Owens / Mystery man / Oncore

Dolgarrog Social Club.........3 quid in.....late late late bar,cheap booze,great company!and of course the very best in rare SOUL.

Featuring:-

• John - "Those Ben Shermans aren,t as good as they used to be" - Elias.
  • Keith - "Anderson used to put that in soul packs" - Williams.
  • Ann - "Your checks in the post tomorrow" - Andrew.
  • Ritchie - "I bought that for a fiver once at the Mecca" - Andrew.

A right motley crew playing a supprisingly good selection of Current, Classic Northern, Crossover & Eighties

Sounds. If you want to hear something a "Little different from the Norm" you'll be most welcome. This Venue

needs your support to continue, so why not come along this Saturday Night.

Regards to all Ritchie thumbsup.gif

Here is 3 records out of 20 I've had in the last few weeks.

Midwest Franchise / I'll be around / MCA

Bessie Jones / No more tears A-Bet

Gwen Owens / Mystery man / Oncore

THREE TUNES IVE BOUGHT WHICH I MIGHT SPIN

COKE ESCOVEDO---SWEET

METRIX--GONNA HAVE TO PUT YOU DOWN

SONNY HOLIDAE--MY DARKEST HOUR----Carl Willingham spin I think thumbsup.gif

If you want to hear quality across the board rare northern soul.............Come on and see us.....this Saturday,Dolgarrog Social Club,North Wales :boxing:

Have they got any Jagermeister behind the bar or do I bring my own for the trip up the valley. :search:

Ritchie (the best dressed tramp in the car park) Andrew. thumbsup.gif

Edited by RitchieAndrew

Yes your right....................a bottle of Ardberg single malt is better. :wave:

Bloody hell,looks like ave bin missin'summat while I've been out WORKING,yes Richard I did say that dirty word.

Anyway my lad its the waggon for you after Lowton,couple of Guiness?

I thought I had had an LPG conversion!

Still not half as bad as Liverpool loosing to the pasta

munchers.

Dolgarrog Social Club.......this Saturday for the very best in northern soul.....be there or be square :lol:

It was me who had an L.P.G. conversion a Large Pint of Guinness or two !! :ohmy:

It was me who had an L.P.G. conversion a Large Pint of Guinness or two !! :boxing:

Come on Mr Elias...........where's your response to that............Cat got your Tongue ??

or are you actually Working on a Thursday :huh: . Come Saturday night you'll be

"Working at the Go Go"

Your friend Ritchie (Batman at the Go Go) Andrew, Jagermeister, Guinness ! :unsure:

Come on Mr Elias...........where's your response to that............Cat got your Tongue ??

or are you actually Working on a Thursday :unsure: . Come Saturday night you'll be

"Working at the Go Go"

Your friend Ritchie (Batman at the Go Go) Andrew, Jagermeister, Guinness ! :boxing:

Hello,been out working again,filthy habit.

Large Pint of Guiness...ho ho,pure genius! boom boom!!

Regards John(I can't be still)Elias. :huh:

Dolgarrog Social..............please join us>>Gene Toone,Jimmy Wallace,Tommy Dodson III,Van Dykes and The Majestics to name but a few. :D

Plus

• Don & Debbie.
  • Chosen few (not the old Wigan one).
  • George H Franklin.
  • Dave Dixon.
  • Ernie Johnson.
  • Gorgeous George.
  • Andy Fisher.
  • Lewis Clarke.
  • Oracles.
  • The Czars.
  • Minnie Jones.