Cam Cameron "they Say"

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Just got one of these. I really like it, but can't think I've heard it played out. Anyone spin it/heard it anywhere recently? What's the info?

post-1355-1179094194_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

Can't hear this on my computer, probably co's I use MP4 now! will convert!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest uroffal

Just got one of these. I really like it, but can't think I've heard it played out. Anyone spin it/heard it anywhere recently? What's the info?

Probably not any help, but was 'known' and around on tapes mid-80s at Stafford

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

Guest Trevski

Hear it played very very often Trev... by a number of people.. don't ask me who though :thumbsup:

My ears must be letting me down Joan! Either that or my memory, probably the latter, senile old duffer! :thumbsup:

Social source share

They play this at the Greatstone.. :thumbsup: Either Tony or Paul...memory fails me, probably both of them!

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Isn't this the one by Cam Cameron that Johnny boy weston was playing about five years ago ? Too early in the morning to go and check my tapes !

Very nice tunage, not played enough where I've been going :thumbsup:

Can imagine the 'Spagetti man' spinning this, he has good taste! ( Mmmm Carbonara!)

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Probably not any help, but was 'known' and around on tapes mid-80s at Stafford

Cam Cameron,

Twas a power play many moons ago at Johnny Beggs Congleton nighters, flip side Thorne biggie 1st time around..

tfk

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Cam Cameron,

Twas a power play many moons ago at Johnny Beggs Congleton nighters, flip side Thorne biggie 1st time around..

tfk

Shows how knackered my memory is, was at Johnny's Congleton do's, can't remember this. Dementia does have its good points, however. You get to hear tunes all over again as if they are new! (Any-one heard that thing by the Magnetics? :thumbsup: )

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Isn't this the one by Cam Cameron that Johnny boy weston was playing about five years ago ? Too early in the morning to go and check my tapes !

:thumbsup:

I remember this is one of the things I played from John's box when he stayed round my gaff after guesting at TOS, the arrangement was bacon sarnies for a rummage through his records. Straight on my wants list and took me about three years to get one for a modest 26 dollars off eBay.

The cream one:

post-2247-1179145093_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!