Ritz Desborough

Guest glyn-w

Guest glyn-w

Just like to say how much i enjoyed the night, was a little down on numbers, but the music was great..Soul Sam done an excelent spot in the main room, i diddent make it to the modern room, but i hear Sam was just as good there to, (a special report from our Lisa :thumbsup: ) great to see so meny of my mates from bedford, Peterborough, corby, there, and thanks for all the kind words.. ment a lot :thumbsup:

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

.....great to see so meny of my mates from bedford, Peterborough, corby, there, and thanks for all the kind words.. ment a lot :thumbsup:

Oi ! glyn !

We drove all the way up from Hitchin to support you rolleyes.gif but dont mention it mate.

Great spot you did by the way. What did you play ? I cant remember :lol:whistling.gif:D

pottsy

Just got back from Dave & Lisa's they tell me it was a cracking night of music at Desborough, Sam playing a blinding near on full 60's set down stairs, I must say im not always keen on sam's spots, but when he goes into 60's mode he is second to none. Also Glyns spot sounded tops from what i hear, also praises for Steve Jefferies spot too, shame i missed it, but promised i would support a mate DJing at a nighter, always good to catch up with loads of people you miss at desborough thumbsup.gif

Guest boddington

whistling.gif Hi every one!

I would like to say thank you to all the DJ's, on playing some excellent records, and also for those people that came along to Desborough Ritz last Saturday. It was a shame that attendance was down again, but i feel with lots of Soul venues going on at the moment this seems to be the trend every where across the country. whistling.gif

Guest glyn-w

Oi ! glyn !

We drove all the way up from Hitchin to support you rolleyes.gif but dont mention it mate.

Great spot you did by the way. What did you play ? I cant remember :lol::thumbup::lol:

pottsy

:lol::lol: nice one Pottsy lol, take it you had a good time at Letchworth.. hear it went well :lol:

Guest glyn-w

PLAYLIST...12.15-1.15

The Dynels..c`mon little darlin..Natual

Irene and the Scotts..i`m stuck on you baby..Smash

Don Gardner..My baby likesto boogaloo

Danny Woods..You had me fooled..Correc-tone

Jimmy Robins..I cant please you..Jerhart

Lonnie Lester..You cant go..Nu-Tone

Dusty Wilson..Cant do whithout you..Bronze

Betty Harris..Trouble whith my lover..Sansu

Z Z Hill.. You were wrong..M.H records

Betty O`Brian..She`ll be gone..Liberty

Youth opps..Of hopes dreams and tombstones..

Darrow Fletcher..The pain getts a little deeper..Groovy

Irma and the lark..Whithout you baby..Priority

Anita Humes and the Essex..What did i do..Rulette

Albert Williams..I`m in your corner..Checker

Brenda holloway..Reconsider

Carla Thomas..I`ll never stop loving you..Horace`s

Clydene Jackson..I need your love

E-Smoove..De`ja vu..AM:PM

Frank Bopp..Breakaway..Expantion

Nichole Willis..If this ain`t love..Tmmion

Monclairs..Hey you..Arch Records

Bill Bush..I`m Waiting..Ronn

hope this helps Baz :thumbup:

Edited by glyn-w

Monclairs..Hey you..Arch Records

Bill Bush..I`m Waiting..Arch Records

hope this helps Baz :thumbup:

Didn't know Bill Bush was on the flip to Monclairs :lol:

Nice one sir, looks a good spot thumbsup.gif

Guest glyn-w

THIS IS A TOP NORTHERN NIGHT alas

Well Mr D` arsy :thumbsup: ..Take it you wernt there, maybe if i played Wigans ovation .. you would have loved it :(:wicked::thumbsup:

Guest kev such

Well Mr D` arsy :yes: ..Take it you wernt there, maybe if i played Wigans ovation .. you would have loved it :lol::D:wicked:

Thats favouritsm for ya.

Saying that i think we should leave Wigans Ovation to the Underplayed boys Glynn, because surely thats a well underplayed tune, ain't it?

Or could it be classed as a rare track now, because everyone has thrown their copy away.

Regards Mate

Kev.