Mclemore

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

William Bell "You Dont Miss Your Water" ACETATE...amazing condition, a few cracks exposing the metal in the runoff only, playing surface is a STRONG VG+, plays EX.

Offers being accepted.

PM offers or questions...

Thank You.

EDIT: I inaccurately described the acetate...we bought a few and I messed up the description on the William Bell...it is VG+ with NO cracks. The acetate with the cracks was some unlabeled bluegrass thing. So, the William Bell acetate is in AMAZING shape, NO cracks!

Social source share

EDIT: I inaccurately described the acetate...we bought a few and I messed up the description on the William Bell...it is VG+ with NO cracks. The acetate with the cracks was some unlabeled bluegrass thing. So, the William Bell acetate is in AMAZING shape, NO cracks!

So what is the acetate. an original ? Or one someone had cut. I'd need a lot more info before I considered buying this.

Social source share

So what is the acetate. an original ? Or one someone had cut. I'd need a lot more info before I considered buying this.

It is an audiodisc studio acetate. small hole next to the center hole. All other Stax/Ardent/Royal/American Memphis studio acetates I have come across have been cut on these audiodisc acetates discs. It is labeled as "Well Runs Dry" Wm. Bell I played it once to confirm that the song on the disc was indeed "You dont Miss Your Water". I am away from the shop at the moment, but I will be happy to supply you with a scan of it tomorrow, which I will post on here.

Social source share

It is an audiodisc studio acetate. small hole next to the center hole. All other Stax/Ardent/Royal/American Memphis studio acetates I have come across have been cut on these audiodisc acetates discs. It is labeled as "Well Runs Dry" Wm. Bell I played it once to confirm that the song on the disc was indeed "You dont Miss Your Water". I am away from the shop at the moment, but I will be happy to supply you with a scan of it tomorrow, which I will post on here.

wbell.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!