6ts @ Jack's This Sat 19th May

We've nearly finally sorted out the DJs for this great new 6TS venue. The first nighter there was amazing, with a crowd of ravers who danced their socks off. This month's line-up is the 6TS Famous Four - Butch, Mick Smith, Keith Money, Ady Croasdell and Northern elegance personified Dean Anderson. There may be one more addition but at the moment he's not offering me enough.

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

New bog`s aswell.

Kenny that really is CRAP NEW'S.... :lol:

Last niter here was packed. The large dance floor was filled all night, hardly surprising as all the DJ's played brilliant sets.

Gutted I can't make it here this time as I know it'll be a pukka night.

See you at the next 100club

:thumbup:thumbsup.gif

Guest Andy BB

A cautionary tale about incorrect use of the mobile phone...

Ady C sent out a message to a DJ asking if he could do a spot at the 6Ts niter this Saturday at Jacks.

I assume he absent-mindedly pressed 'send' and was no doubt shocked to get a response from me.

(A BB generally appears at the top of many people's phonebook lists who know me).

Being an honourable chap Ady doesn't appear to be admitting to his mistake so I'm going to bringing my GrotBox along on Saturday to provide a bit of musical Bangers and Mash with your usual Caviar.

Hurrah!

A cautionary tale about incorrect use of the mobile phone...

Ady C sent out a message to a DJ asking if he could do a spot at the 6Ts niter this Saturday at Jacks.

I assume he absent-mindedly pressed 'send' and was no doubt shocked to get a response from me.

(A BB generally appears at the top of many people's phonebook lists who know me).

Being an honourable chap Ady doesn't appear to be admitting to his mistake so I'm going to bringing my GrotBox along on Saturday to provide a bit of musical Bangers and Mash with your usual Caviar.

Hurrah!

What the Beeb, is so modestly trying to convey, is that he's been booked as a musical fluffer to prepare you for the big knobs coming your way. He'll also be knocking out a set of his top dance tunes mid-performance so will give you a chance to see what he's got then.

Guest Andy BB

I'll sacrifice a lot for a chance to play a few records at a 6Ts night but fluffing for Butch is just too much for me to swallow.

ohmy.gif

Guest DonnaD

I'll sacrifice a lot for a chance to play a few records at a 6Ts night but fluffing for Butch is just too much for me to swallow.

:D

What does fluffing involve? Can I watch wicked.gif

Only four more months & counting.............no more wishing away my weekends............can I pre order my advance anniversary ticket please Ady :wicked: .

It'll be a wild weekend of soulful debauchery thats for sure !!!!.

Have good un Saturday.

Russ

About time too, you've been gone too long, you need to sample the Jack's experience too, it's a hell of a venue, different to the 100 Club but equally exciting.

Guest Andy BB

Is there a good cloackroom? I will have my backpack with 4 days worth of smelly socks in.

There certainly is.

Wash your socks in the new bogs and hang em up in there. I'm sure the cloakroom-gang won't mind.

About time too, you've been gone too long, you need to sample the Jack's experience too, it's a hell of a venue, different to the 100 Club but equally exciting.

Ady is there anything on before Jacks as a warm up......me, Phyllis and katherine are comming down from north of the border for this one mate, any info would be appreciated.

Andy. :lol:

Top weekend, 6ts @ Jack's tonight then the big match at wemberlee tomorrow - Morecambe v Exeter, they've even managed to put a half decent warm up game on today for us as well !

Expecting some motley suspects from t'north west to put in an appearance tonight

A brand new soul hangover in a brand new stadium - fabulous stuff !

Taff

Guest DonnaD

Ady is there anything on before Jacks as a warm up......me, Phyllis and katherine are comming down from north of the border for this one mate, any info would be appreciated.

Andy. :thumbsup:

Sorry i didn't find anything special, dive in a local boozer and get in early for BB and my warm up spots when the esoteric stuff gets played.

Happy Bithday young 'un

Ady (not Donna!)

Edited by DonnaD
Guest in town Mikey

Sorry i didn't find anything special, dive in a local boozer and get in early for BB and my warm up spots when the esoteric stuff gets played.

Happy Bithday young 'un

Ady (not Donna!)

Really enjoyed my first visit to Jacks Ady. Also good to see a really young crowd there last night. Too knackered to think too straight yet but, the set early on of the new tracks was fantastic. Some real beauts in there. The ones that stick out was the Kittens, the two 'blue eyed' tracks you played and the one you repeated in your second set. (Female singer) Memory is always rubbish. I'm glowing at remembering the Kittens :thumbsup:

Great super night, many faces you don't see at the usual 100 Club, but this was not the usual quiet a different night. A lot of under played rare tracks you don't often hear out. I thought all the DJ played records across the board that appealed to every punter to have at bash specially to the newies and unknowns.

Can't wait for the next Jacks.

Edited by Prophonics 2026