Them Record Middles In A "y" Shape Thingys

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dave,I have a small supply available in those middles I used for my remaining 70's 45s. I could obviously take those out to use for the new 60's 45s I get and throw away the useless discs. I think that would maintain the aesthetic and improve the collection significantly.

So you had none then?

ROD

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Anybody got any please as Im running out.

ROD

Why don't you just chuck all the middles, and get a couple of nice steel cone shaped adaptors for your decks? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thank you all for replies, especially Headsy.

It is 2007 and even I have run across record adaptors for turntables. I have that built in anyway.

Might be considered anal retentive but I have "Y" middles all set up the same way in my US imports. Kinda look unfinished with that big hole in the middle!! Im down to my last 10 or so.

Platters I have no MOJO 45s but your comment did make me think that something maybe once a bit naff is quite nice and collectible now. I think one or two on here collect those Soul Sound Boots.

ROD

Social source share

Thank you all for replies, especially Headsy.

It is 2007 and even I have run across record adaptors for turntables. I have that built in anyway.

Might be considered anal retentive but I have "Y" middles all set up the same way in my US imports. Kinda look unfinished with that big hole in the middle!! Im down to my last 10 or so.

Platters I have no MOJO 45s but your comment did make me think that something maybe once a bit naff is quite nice and collectible now. I think one or two on here collect those Soul Sound Boots.

ROD

We have 1000s of the bloody things...and those funny shaped springy ones as well..

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

and those funny shaped springy ones as well..

Are you sure they're record middles John wicked.gif Sounds slightly off centre to me LOL. Jo

Social source share