Amlwch All-niter 16 June

shades.gifnext amlwch all-niter 2ND anniversary is sat June 16th .. 9.00 till 8.00 £10.00 entry

guest dj`s mace "bidds all-niter"

wazz "south wales soul crew"

Paul Sadot "dda lowton"

little scotty "new century wolves"

residents jumpin joan,mike Hughes,Chico,Steve Thomas,mark Sparkman & Richard &jimbo

and don,t forget the raffle ...hope to see some of you down there..thanks for all the DJ`s and support for last one ...steve T :thumbup:

Edited by mike-
  • Replies 143
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup:next amlwch all-niter 2ND anniversary is sat June 16th .. 9.00 till 8.00 £10.00 entry

Paul Sadat "dda lowton"

residents jumpin joan,mike Hughes,Chico,Steve Thomas,mark Sparkman & Richard &jimbo

and don,t forget the raffle ...hope to see some of you down there..thanks for all the DJ`s and support for last one ...steve T :thumbsup:

HELLO STEVE WE ARE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE,

OUR FIRST TIME THERE SO LETS HOPE FOR A GOOD ONE

HEARD GOOD REPORTS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS NIGHTERS THERE

SO SEE YA THERE

WAZZ.

alrite steve

looking forward to getting over for your anniversary mate.

John Nolan and a hope few others too.

:D:( :dance: :lol::lol::Dsleep3.gif

HI WAZZ & DANNY .. GONNA BE ACRACKER FOR SURE ...DANNYS 50TH MY BIRTHDAY ..DICK JOHNS , PAUL VERNONS,HEFINS, CHRIS WATERMANS..KARL RHODES..??

ALL WITHIN AFEW DAYS .....MACE THE BEER IS CHEEP AND THE BAR IS OPEN ALL NITE

YOU CAN EVEN BRING MR TAYLOR WID YOU TO HELP PACK AWAY THE SOUND SYSTEM!!

LOL :D:yes:

.....MACE THE BEER IS CHEEP AND THE BAR IS OPEN ALL NITE

:wicked::lol:

Nice one...all I need now is to secure a lift off someone so I can have a good drink yes.gif

Don't suppose Wazz is coming via M6...... :thumbsup::D

Sure Beggsy will be up for it.....looking forward to it mate :huh:

is it almwych or amlwch or anywichwaybutloose is that english/welsh variations. dont wanna end up looking ridiculous at wrong place when we set of orientering from the ferry, have plimsoles will travel

many of the traveling reg`s call it am-witch .... BUT THE MONSTER LIKE`S IT TO BE CALLED AM- LOCH... what the monster says goes ...

hope you can make it over wendy ...? danny try un get aboat that gets you over early evening ..will try un get miniebus to and from station for danny and the dubs !!

mace why not get lift weith scotty un co then johnny b can have a drink to . thumbsup.gif:thumbsup:

Nice one...all I need now is to secure a lift off someone so I can have a good drink :D

Don't suppose Wazz is coming via M6...... whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Sure Beggsy will be up for it.....looking forward to it mate :thumbsup:

MACE,

I COULD COME VIA M6 IF YOU NEED A LIFT, ONLY THING IS YOU WILL HAVE TO STAY FOR THE DURATION, COS AS YOU KNOW WAZZ DONT LIKE GOING EARLY, SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT PICKING UP,...............THINGS I DO FOR THESE STOKIES,

WAZZ.

MACE,

I COULD COME VIA M6 IF YOU NEED A LIFT, ONLY THING IS YOU WILL HAVE TO STAY FOR THE DURATION, COS AS YOU KNOW WAZZ DONT LIKE GOING EARLY, SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT PICKING UP,...............THINGS I DO FOR THESE STOKIES,

WAZZ.

May well take you up on that mate.....will let ya know nearer the time.

I can stay till end no probs if don't have to drive home (p*ssy that I am!)

Useless on the road after 5 a.m. (especially if I'm p*ssed ohmy.gif )

Go on, admit it.....you love us Stokies... :lol:

time flying by or what

can't believe the next one is only 4 weeks away

haven't even downloaded last one photos yet

as for hitting the two year mark.... ohmy.gif

hi mike ..Any chance of putting the directions up once again....think its the only niter on this weekend so expecting afew amlwch virgins this time :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:Dnext amlwch all-niter 2ND anniversary is sat June 16th .. 9.00 till 8.00 £10.00 entry

Paul Sadat "dda lowton"

and don,t forget the raffle ...hope to see some of you down there..thanks for all the DJ`s and support for last one ...steve T thumbsup.gif

Hi Steve...I know you have your own language and all....but its SADOT HA! Looking forward to it mate!!! :D

Probably come up with Wazz now mate...got more chance of understanding what he is saying in the car than Scotty... laugh.gif

hi mace , pm your address mate and i,ll post you some flyers....yep you talk to us welsh lot a bit more than scotty ...when ever he talks to any one he`s always trying to sell something lol shades.gif

think this should be a good un don,t think theres any other niters on this date :D ??

hi mace , pm your address mate and i,ll post you some flyers....yep you talk to us welsh lot a bit more than scotty ...when ever he talks to any one he`s always trying to sell something lol :shades:

think this should be a good un don,t think theres any other niters on this date :huh: ??

Hi Steve - just sent my addy by p.m.

Though you should have it on the lists I send you....obviously you don't read them anymore... :wicked::thumbsup:

Hi Steve - just sent my addy by p.m.

Though you should have it on the lists I send you....obviously you don't read them anymore... :wicked::shades:

GOT ADDRESS THANKS MACE ...STILL NOT GOT THINGS SORTED OUT SINCE I MOVED LAST SEPT!!

WILL PM YOU NEW ADDRESS, SO I CAN ONCE AGAIN GET THEM TIPTOP SALES CD`S OFF YOU MATE, DO YOU WANT SALES TABLE AT AMLWCH???

EVEN YOU CAN SELL THERE MATE LOL :huh::thumbsup:

WILL POST FLYER'S LATER TODAY

BEST STEVE T :D

HELLO MR WAZZ, THEY WENT IN THE POST LAST NITE MATE,HONEST !! IS MR BINN MAKING THE TRIP WITH YOU THIS TIME ? AND THAT NICE MAN EDWIN??

BES STEVE T :(:P

STEVE,

AS FAR AS I KNOW MR.BINN WILL BE THERE BUT NO EDWIN, CANT GET HIM OUT

WE WILL HAVE TO KIDNAPP HIM TO GET HIM OUT THESE DAYS,

FLIERS ARRIVED TODAY.

WAZZ.

STEVE,

FLIERS ARRIVED TODAY.

WAZZ.

OK NICE ONE WAZZ, IM WORKING ON GETTING ROOM DISCOUNTS AT A LOCAL HOTEL IF ANY ONE WANTS TO STAY CAN GO THERE GET THERE HEADOWN AFTER THE EVENT GET CALLED AROUND 2.00 BACON SANDWICH, BEFORE DRIVING HOME HOPING TO DO THIS FOR £25 PERHEAD...

CHICO MARK FLYERS IN POST TODAY !!

thumbsup.gif

STEVE,

FLIERS ARRIVED TODAY.

WAZZ.

YES JUST TELL EDWIN, YOUR JUST GOING ON A NICE LITTLE RIDE ALONG THE WELSH COAST,LOL JUST DON,T TELL HIM HOW FAR wicked.gif

MORNIN JOAN :boxing:

:wave: STEVE,LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF AMLWCH VIRGINS UP FOR

2nd ANNIVERSARY BASH!!!!!!!!!!SHOULD BE A GOOD UN,

WARM MONSTER WELCOME WILL BE MADE TO ALL!...

LAST ONE WAS A LITTLE QUIET BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE

IT WILL BE BACK TO IT'S MAD BEST!!!!!!!!!....

BEST CHICO & MARK (FUNKYFEET RECORDS).......

many of the traveling reg`s call it am-witch .... BUT THE MONSTER LIKE`S IT TO BE CALLED AM- LOCH... what the monster says goes ...

hope you can make it over wendy ...? danny try un get aboat that gets you over early evening ..will try un get miniebus to and from station for danny and the dubs !!

mace why not get lift weith scotty un co then johnny b can have a drink to . :wave::thumbsup:

Hi Steve seven of us at mo maybe a couple more be on the ferry mate

STEVE,

YOU GOTTA LET US KNOW WHAT WE ARE IN FOR

LIKE WHATS THE CRACK WITH THIS MONSTER

WE JUST CANT WORK IT OUT DOWN ERE

WAZZ.

likewise wazza, am thinkin maybe its something to do with his trouser snake aka one eyed monster.

am sure all will be revealed on the night

here's lookin at ya

you guy`s "just wait & see" :ohmy::lol:

here the directions for all amlwch virgins

been a few shouts already for directions etc for upcoming April one

quick and dirty directions be something like

get on expressway that use to get to prestatyn, llanddudno etc

stay on that till pass bangor and go over a dirty big bridge

leave it at the second exit after the bridge signposted amlwch

follow signs and map to get there

postcode

LL68 9LH

sensible directions

Directions

HEADING WEST : WHEN YOU COME OFF THE MENAI BRIDGE TAKE B5025 TO AMLWCH

TRAVEL APROX 19 MILES AND YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT WITH A GARAGE NEXT TO IT

TAKE 3RD TURNING OFF IT TOWARDS AMLWCH PORT THERE WILL ALSO BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN AT THIS ROUNDABOUT

FOLLOW THIS ROAD TILL YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD GOING LEFT ALSO THERE WILL BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN HERE

YOU THEN WILL COME TO A CROSSROAD GO STRAIGHT OVER IT AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS

Hey Steve,

what's the venue like? is it just the 1 room? how's the floor?

Hoping I can make it......

One roomer, reasonable size dance floor (wooden), bar all night, reasonable prices, friendly mad crowd, great sounds, one not to miss just bring some biscuits for the MONSTER.

likewise wazza, am thinkin maybe its something to do with his trouser snake aka one eyed monster.

am sure all will be revealed on the night

here's lookin at ya

danny it maybe be worth given ray O`Riley ....LOST HIS NUMBER ..and mr chris W..says our good friend from kev from newry may also make the trip ?? rolleyes.gif:D

now how the f--k do i get 50 candles on a cake lol ?? :lol:wicked.gif

Edited by steve th
Guest Marcelle

BOO .... made you jump :rolleyes: Mr T

well its nearly THAT TIME ..... you know "PARTY TIME"

oh its going to be a CRAKER ..... not only will we be provided with good music, lovely company ....... we now get CAKE BISCUITS & BALLOONS aswell :rolleyes:

oh please can I do the party bags .... for the BIRTHDAY BOYS ....

now let me see what will they need :lol:

hmmmm guess they will just have to wait & see :unsure:

see you all soon ......

ooh

cakes & biscuits & balloons!

Now if we can just find some red lemonade for Steve it'll be a right old shindig

Can I please ask that there'll be NO streamers for safety reasons, I was over at Stoke New YEars Eve party & my pal Ciara slipped on a streamer & passed out for 2 hours. I'd rather see Danny pass out from alcohol abuse :thumbsup:

Guest Marcelle

ooh

cakes & biscuits & balloons!

Now if we can just find some red lemonade for Steve it'll be a right old shindig

Can I please ask that there'll be NO streamers for safety reasons, I was over at Stoke New YEars Eve party & my pal Ciara slipped on a streamer & passed out for 2 hours. I'd rather see Danny pass out from alcohol abuse :shades:

Hiya sweetheart will be good to see you .... now I have just to remember to be a good girl & remind Cruise Man NOT TO give me his box of delights :thumbsup: oh but i`ve just remember I dont remember how to be a good girl :thumbsup: especialy not when its PARTY TIME in the Monster House xx