Help Please - Al Hudson

Shaun W

I'd be grateful to know if "We must make it Happen" was ever booted as I have 2 different copies.

1 We must make it happen - credits Al Hudson and the soul partners - ATCO - Vinyl - Scrathed in the run out

ST - 76C 30180 - 4 followed by AT about 2 inches further round.

2 We must make it happen - credits only Al Hudson - ATCO - Vinyl altought not a thick as the other 1 and scrathed in the

run out ST - 76C 30180 - 1 followed by AT about 2 inches further round.

I always thought that both of these were legit but know I'm not sure. Any help or info would be appreciated. If they are legit I'm assuming there's no dfference in price but again I might e wrong about this too.

Thanks

Shaun

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'd be grateful to know if "We must make it Happen" was ever booted as I have 2 different copies.

1 We must make it happen - credits Al Hudson and the soul partners - ATCO - Vinyl - Scrathed in the run out

ST - 76C 30180 - 4 followed by AT about 2 inches further round.

2 We must make it happen - credits only Al Hudson - ATCO - Vinyl altought not a thick as the other 1 and scrathed in the

run out ST - 76C 30180 - 1 followed by AT about 2 inches further round.

I always thought that both of these were legit but know I'm not sure. Any help or info would be appreciated. If they are legit I'm assuming there's no dfference in price but again I might e wrong about this too.

Thanks

Shaun

Both originals from different pressing plants. The number after ST-76c 30180 could be specific to the pressing plant or the number of stampers used. The two i have are numbers 3 and 7.

Just after the number on the label will be two initials, on mine theres PL pressed in Tennessee and SP pressed in Pennsylvania.

Tomo

Social source share

Both originals from different pressing plants. The number after ST-76c 30180 could be specific to the pressing plant or the number of stampers used. The two i have are numbers 3 and 7.

Just after the number on the label will be two initials, on mine theres PL pressed in Tennessee and SP pressed in Pennsylvania.

Tomo

Cheers Tomo,

Thanks for yuor help.

Shaun

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!