Cream Cracker 26th, Rothell, Kettering, Northants

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Yep its nearly here. After the last Cream Cracker on the 24th March, i couldn't wait for the next one to come around. A HUGE thankyou to everyone who came in March and made the evening what it turned out to be. A GOOD LAUGH. Hopefully we all went away Cream Crackered

Doors open at 7.30 and we play the last tune at 1am(ish), entry is £4.00.

last orders at the bar is 12.30am

DJ's for the evening are...

7.30 - 8.15 Farmer Tom and John McClure

8.15 - 8.45 Guest Punter spot Paul Parry

8.45 - 9.30 Mark D

9.30 - 10.15 Mellers

10.15 - 11.15 Nige and Steve Sturgess (guest DJ's)

11.15 - 12.00 Steve Brown

12.00 - 0100 Kev Such

Playing Northern, Early Crossover and RnB. If you can dance to it,and we've got it with us, we'll play it. Just ask the DJ's, thats what we are there for.

A mini-bus has been arranged from Kettering to the Cream Cracker,not sure how many places are left available, but if anyone in the Kettering area wants to get a place on that let me know soonest on 07974087713, and i will pass your number onto Steve.

Finally, for those that have asked reference the Cream Cracker car stickers, these will be given out at the Anniversary do on August 11th, along with a CD.

So hopefully we'll get a great turnout like last time and it will be equally enjoyable.

Regards

Kev Such

Edited by kev such
  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yep its nearly here. After the last Cream Cracker on the 24th March, i couldn't wait for the next one to come around. A HUGE thankyou to everyone who came in March and made the evening what it turned out to be. A GOOD LAUGH. Hopefully we all went away Cream Crackered

Doors open at 7.30 and we play the last tune at 1am(ish), entry is £4.00.

last orders at the bar is 12.30am

DJ's for the evening are...

7.30 - 8.15 Farmer Tom and John McClure

8.15 - 8.45 Guest Punter spot Paul Parry

8.45 - 9.30 Mark D

9.30 - 10.15 Mellers

10.15 - 11.15 Nige and Steve Sturgess (guest DJ's)

11.15 - 12.00 Steve Brown

12.00 - 0100 Kev Such

Playing Northern, Early Crossover and RnB. If you can dance to it,and we've got it with us, we'll play it. Just ask the DJ's, thats what we are there for.

A mini-bus has been arranged from Kettering to the Cream Cracker,not sure how many places are left available, but if anyone in the Kettering area wants to get a place on that let me know soonest on 07974087713, and i will pass your number onto Steve.

Finally, for those that have asked reference the Cream Cracker car stickers, these will be given out at the Anniversary do on August 11th, along with a CD.

So hopefully we'll get a great turnout like last time and it will be equally enjoyable.

Regards

Kev Such

Hope you have a cracking night kev.Sorry we cant be there at this do as you know its the same date as my first do, but will def be there to dj for you on your anniversary on the 11th august. thumbsup.gif:lol:

Guest kev such

Hope you have a cracking night kev.Sorry we cant be there at this do as you know its the same date as my first do, but will def be there to dj for you on your anniversary on the 11th august. thumbsup.gif:lol:

Top form Chris.

Am trying to get a B+B room with a sea view for when you and Moldie come up in August. Trouble is its a bit difficult when i live about 2 hours(ish) from the sea.

Hope you and Moldie have a good night in Farnborough mate, looking forward to you both coming up for The Cream Crackers anniversary.

Regards Chris

Kev.

Guest Cher1962

:lol::lol:

Really looking forward to this one... had 'cracking' night at the last one and cant wait!! Good music, great atmosphere, good venue and great DJ's on whistling.gif (biased or what!). Hopefully will be full again and everyone will go away happy.

Organised bus so if anyone is interested let me know. Saves waiting around for a taxi that doesnt turn up like last time!!

Will try and behave this time and not get barred from the bar Kev!! HOW RUDE! :lol:

See you there!

Cheryl

Guest kev such

Really looking forward to this one... had 'cracking' night at the last one and cant wait!! Good music, great atmosphere, good venue and great DJ's on :thumbsup: (biased or what!). Hopefully will be full again and everyone will go away happy.

Organised bus so if anyone is interested let me know. Saves waiting around for a taxi that doesnt turn up like last time!!

Will try and behave this time and not get barred from the bar Kev!! HOW RUDE! :thumbsup:

Evening Cheryl.

Was a good one last time eh? Can you remember it?

Glad you're putting the mini-bus on. You should have rang me last time and me and Karen would have driven back and drove alongside you all laughing for a bit and then took you home.

Reference your rather elequent interjection with the bar staff, i think it may be better if we designate a drinks waiter for you this time.Haha!!!

Dont get too drunk though, unless you can sober up for the 3 cocks on the following evening.

Thanks for PM, hillarious, i will reply tomorrow.

I have given Rob and Jenny Steves number reference spaces on the mini-bus.

Regards to you and Steve, and see you a week on Saturday.

Kev.

Cheryl

Guest glyn-w

Hey sorry i cant make this one, off to the Torquay weekender..hope its a blinder for you lot :thumbsup:

Edited by glyn-w
Guest glyn-w

:thumbsup:rolleyes.gif

Really looking forward to this one... had 'cracking' night at the last one and cant wait!! Good music, great atmosphere, good venue and great DJ's on :thumbsup: (biased or what!). Hopefully will be full again and everyone will go away happy.

Will try and behave this time and not get barred from the bar Kev!! HOW RUDE! :huh:

See you there!

Cheryl

YOU BEHAVE CHERYL , THAT`L BE A FIRST laugh.gif HOWS THAT OLD MAN OF YOURS..STILL GOT A SPLIT PERSONALITY shhh.gif ..WHAT WAS IT...GARRY AND ??? :shhh:

Guest glyn-w

Oh Dear, here we bloody well go AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bleeding surprise.

Kev.

Who is this PRAT Kev..needs an MPMG stuck up his jacksy

Edited by glyn-w
Guest kev such

Who is this PRAT Kev..needs an MPMG stuck up his jacksy

Haven't got a clue who this PRAT is Glyn. But then again we are not likely to know bacause the coward wont identify himself. Reference the GPMG mate, i was thinking more of a Charlie G, as you know its wider.

Shame you cant make it Glynn, you did a great spot in March, and i was going to rope off a VIP area for you.

I thought Torquay was this weekend.

Regards mate

kev.

Guest Cher1962

Hiya Glyn,

I can behave myself when I try - it was just a misunderstanding last time when I got barred - they misunderstood me and thought I was being an awkward cow when obviously that wasnt the case !!! wicked.gif:thumbsup:

Now repeat after me......

THIS WEEKEND IS TORQUAY.... NEXT WEEKEND IS ROTHWELL......

Got it?????

See you soon and have a good weekend (this weekend ha) in Torquay!

Cheryl thumbsup.gif

Haven't got a clue who this PRAT is Glyn. But then again we are not likely to know bacause the coward wont identify himself. Reference the GPMG mate, i was thinking more of a Charlie G, as you know its wider.

Shame you cant make it Glynn, you did a great spot in March, and i was going to rope off a VIP area for you.

I thought Torquay was this weekend.

Regards mate

kev.

Looking forward to this with another couple of girlies (esp as missed last one, heard good reports AND can walk there!) Re Mr Darcy's identity,I think you'll find the clue is in the "favourite event" under his avatar....& I personally wouldnt even humour him on a public forum....not worth the time/effort/energy (imho). no.gif

Enjoy your w/e away Glyn & see ya at Rothwell NEXT week-end Sir! rolleyes.gif

Guest kev such

Hi Kev. Looking forward to this one mate. Nice to do a late spot for ya! Might have sussed your new RnB tune out though.

Till later, Steve.

Hey up Steve.

Your welcome to the late spot mate, i mean i play to an empty room, and i just thought why should i be so blooming selfish, and keep the pleasure all to myself.

I tell you what mate, if you can tell me the first name of the artist, i will give you a tenner on the night. Admittedly, thats your fee, but you've got to earn it somehow. :lol:

Have you had any inside imformation reference my new RnB track.

See you and Sue a week Saturday Steve.

Regards

Kev.

Guest kev such

Looking forward to this with another couple of girlies (esp as missed last one, heard good reports AND can walk there!) Re Mr Darcy's identity,I think you'll find the clue is in the "favourite event" under his avatar....& I personally wouldnt even humour him on a public forum....not worth the time/effort/energy (imho). :D

When you say "walk there", thats all well and good but as i recall, you tend to stagger back :lol: .

Do you want the number for the mini-bus being arranged, as i know those country roads can be a nightmare at that time of night. Especially if you get stuck behind a tractor on the way there.

Have to agree reference "mrdarcy", theres only one person it can be, and by using my powers of Poirot i have worked it out, its the same ol same ol. Think we should just let him soulfully type to his hearts consent.

Regards

Kev

Edited by kev such

Top form Chris.

Am trying to get a B+B room with a sea view for when you and Moldie come up in August. Trouble is its a bit difficult when i live about 2 hours(ish) from the sea.

Hope you and Moldie have a good night in Farnborough mate, looking forward to you both coming up for The Cream Crackers anniversary.

Regards Chris

Kev.

hi kev

pity we gotta miss this as we know it will be a top night

really looking fwd to august

2 benches with any view will be ok for us farnborough boys

we are tough down here

regards moldie

Guest kev such

hi kev

pity we gotta miss this as we know it will be a top night

really looking fwd to august

2 benches with any view will be ok for us farnborough boys

we are tough down here

regards moldie

Hello Moldie,

Where you been mate? I was going to send a search party out for you, but i couldnt afford the fuel for the helicopter.

The B+B's are in order for the August Cream Cracker mate for you and Chris. You may have to bring your own breakfast though, i only had £5 on me when i went to check them out. :lol: Bought too many records recently.

Yes i know all too well about the benches in Farnborough, you do get a better class of bench in Surrey. Have spent many a night on the benches down there after drinking allnight in the Carpenters Arms and then having no money to get back to the barracks opposite Minley (happy days), i feel a song coming on i think i just saw the curtain go up, i'm on i'm on.

Anyway, hope your night in Farnborough goes well for you and Chris mate. And i look forward to seeing you both in August so we can show you both some hospitality around these parts.

Kind regards

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Guest kev such

Would luv to come over next week babes....but work commitments(yes manage to keep my job- for what it is worth) means that i will be missing yours and Rugby's soul night the week after :angry: :lol::D not a happy slappy...Delxx

Hello Del.

Hope you and Rob are well.

Shame you can't make it on the 26th. Make sure you are not working on the 11th August though wont you, or you wont get a car sticker. I know its nothing to shout about really.

Hopefully the cd's i have put together for you will cheer you up.

PM me your address and i will post them on to you ok?

DONT work too hard though, while we are enjoying ourselves. Do you want me to stop the music, turn on the lights and get everyone to call your name at about 11.30, so it will feel as if you are there?

Take care and hope to see you both soon.

Kind Regards

Kev.

Hello Del.

Hope you and Rob are well.

Shame you can't make it on the 26th. Make sure you are not working on the 11th August though wont you, or you wont get a car sticker. I know its nothing to shout about really.

Hopefully the cd's i have put together for you will cheer you up.

PM me your address and i will post them on to you ok?

DONT work too hard though, while we are enjoying ourselves. Do you want me to stop the music, turn on the lights and get everyone to call your name at about 11.30, so it will feel as if you are there?Take care and hope to see you both soon.

Kind Regards

Kev.

OH if you must.... :lol::D Sigh.....please keep a sticker for us...the more the merrier...our windows have tooo many spaces babes....August 11??? Wey Hey,...school hols...mummy's lickle chunky munkey at his Godma's....yeah will be there...if i dont get my school choice for my lickle boo...then it might be the last party before i go on my hols at Her Maj Palace..if one know what one means....ne mind...on my release....Kev S will arrange the "Free Del Party"..along with the fave suspects....Len...Jem,,Steve,,,Gail....cant wait..... rolleyes.gif:D:wicked: Delxxx

Guest kev such

OH if you must.... :lol::D Sigh.....please keep a sticker for us...the more the merrier...our windows have tooo many spaces babes....August 11??? Wey Hey,...school hols...mummy's lickle chunky munkey at his Godma's....yeah will be there...if i dont get my school choice for my lickle boo...then it might be the last party before i go on my hols at Her Maj Palace..if one know what one means....ne mind...on my release....Kev S will arrange the "Free Del Party"..along with the fave suspects....Len...Jem,,Steve,,,Gail....cant wait..... rolleyes.gif:D:wicked: Delxxx

Thanks for PM Del. Totally agree with you wholehearty.

Shame you are working as said before, but will see you and Rob soon when you are out and about. Wont need to save you a sticker in August, because you'll be there.

Regards

Kev.

Thanks for PM Del. Totally agree with you wholehearty.

Shame you are working as said before, but will see you and Rob soon when you are out and about. Wont need to save you a sticker in August, because you'll be there.

Regards

Kev.

Aw Shucks wub.gif:wicked::D .....cya soon soul bro.....one soul....one heart..... :lol::D ....Delxxxx

Hey Kev, see you started a thread for the 3 Cocks. Can do that one OK by the way and will see if Jem wants to come over as well.

No idea what the RnB track is mate. Just rackin the ole brainbox whilst doing the gardening but it's just too 'Sonny' so had to come in and look on here.

Cheers, Steve.

Guest kev such

No idea what the RnB track is mate. Just rackin the ole brainbox whilst doing the gardening but it's just too 'Sonny' so had to come in and look on here.

Hello Mate.

Great that you can make it over for the 3 Cocks.

Reference the RnB track, to quote the villians on scooby do, "Rumbled, i'd have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids". And i dont need too many guesses as to who told you.

Would be good if you can bring Jem along to the 3 Cocks. Not sure how many more we are going to put on there, but i'm not packing it up as it seems to be taking off quite nicely now. As you know its nothing serious, its just a bit of fun and to have a beer(or two) and chill listening to some cracking tunes, and of course its free to get in.

Give my regards to Sue and see you Saturday at The Cracker.

Kev.

will definately be goin to this one , as me and me old mate steve s will be behind the decks for 1 hour [ thanks to kev for asking us much appreciated ] going back to the previous soul night in march it turned out to be a crackin night all round ,very good turnout who generated a great amosphere and made it a brill night , and i must say a great venue for soul nights , cheap to get in only £ 4.00 [ SAY NO MORE ] not forgetting the bar the drinks are cheap :P hope you get another big crowd in as you did on your last one kev .

nige

Guest kev such

will definately be goin to this one , as me and me old mate steve s will be behind the decks for 1 hour [ thanks to kev for asking us much appreciated ] going back to the previous soul night in march it turned out to be a crackin night all round ,very good turnout who generated a great amosphere and made it a brill night , and i must say a great venue for soul nights , cheap to get in only £ 4.00 [ SAY NO MORE ] not forgetting the bar the drinks are cheap :D hope you get another big crowd in as you did on your last one kev .

nige

Evening Nige,

Great to see that you had a Cracking time in March. I am also hoping that we can make this one a blinding evening mate.

Glad you and Steve are guesting, am looking forward to your set, i'm sure having gone through your box you ain't going to dissappoint.

As you said the venue has all the ingredients for a great night, but in all honesty its the punters that are the main part of the last ones and hopefully this one, to the success that the Cracker has been. The DJ's are just there to put records on. Worse thing about being on the door is that i miss most of the early sets.

Will catch up in the week Nige to arrange timings to go and set up Saturday afternoon and have a beer or two prior to the evenings entertainment.

Regards

Kev

Guest kev such

Bet ya wondered how i knew. Just heard it through the grapvine Kev! But your secret's safe with me.

Not a bad track though!

Got my box of tricks together for Sat. Will be there for Mark Ds' spot I hope.

See ya later mate! Steve B.

I was wondering how you found out, but not to worry. I just got Ronnie Forte with "Nervous Breakdown" on the flip. Should sit in nicely next to the unmentionable one.

Had the boot, which if i cant get the origional i hold onto till i get the origional. Got it now, so well chuffed. So thats another flowerpot i've got to make from the boot :thumbsup: . Shall play it at the Cracker.

Think Mr D will do a slightly different set to his normal one, as he's not starting off for us this time,poor chap probably feels like he's finally been let out of the basement.

Regards

Kev.

Edited by kev such

As always the Cream Cracker Club stood up to our expectations, Great music, Atmosphere, and above all I can use Talc on the floor!!!!

We have just returned from the Torquay Weekender which was brilliant and talking to others that went, they are also coming to the Cream Cracker on Sat so with the usual (In Crowd) there will be about 20 of us, so another great night in store! Can't Wait.

Kev can you play, Just like a YoYo by Cilla Black please? :thumbsup:

Guest kev such

As always the Cream Cracker Club stood up to our expectations, Great music, Atmosphere, and above all I can use Talc on the floor!!!!

We have just returned from the Torquay Weekender which was brilliant and talking to others that went, they are also coming to the Cream Cracker on Sat so with the usual (In Crowd) there will be about 20 of us, so another great night in store! Can't Wait.

Kev can you play, Just like a YoYo by Cilla Black please? :thumbsup:

Glad you both had a great time at Torquay.

Looking forward to seeing the unusaul suspects at the Cracker.

Cilla Black!!!! Haven't got it by Cilla (thankfully, having heard it) i have got a MUCH better version and i will play that, ok?

Hope the Cracker doesnt dissappoint you.

With kind regards

Kev.

P.S.

See you Saturday big sis.XX

Guest kev such

Always a good night, good atmosphere, good company, good music - what more do you need!

Keep the faith

Mark D

Evening Mark,

Hope alls well mate, haven't heard from you for a while. We'll catch up Saturday night.

I know your'e not used to all the people that will be dancing when you come on later than when you start the Cracker, which you honestly do very admirably. Best warm up man i know.

See you Saturday evening Mark, and give my regards to Fee Fi Fo Fum and the girls.

Regards

Kev.

Guest farmertom

Hi Kev

Can't wait till Saturday ? It's got all the makings of a top night again, with a few new tracks to play no doubt

see you Saturday say hi to Karen for us.

tom.

Guest kev such

Hi Kev

Can't wait till Saturday ? It's got all the makings of a top night again, with a few new tracks to play no doubt

see you Saturday say hi to Karen for us.

tom.

Hello Tom.

Have just said hi to Karen, and she said why are you saying hi to me, you've been with me all evening.

Hopefully be a good one Tom.

Regards to Maggie.

Have you mended the wheel on your skateboard yet Tom, and i hope you've had stabilisers put onto it, after the last time you were on it. Haha!!!

Till Saturday and Sunday mate.

Kev.

I was wondering how you found out, but not to worry. I just got Ronnie Forte with "Nervous Breakdown" on the flip. Should sit in nicely next to the unmentionable one.

Had the boot, which if i cant get the origional i hold onto till i get the origional. Got it now, so well chuffed. So thats another flowerpot i've got to make from the boot :ohmy: . Shall play it at the Cracker.

Think Mr D will do a slightly different set to his normal one, as he's not starting off for us this time,poor chap probably feels like he's finally been let out of the basement.

Regards

Kev.

Yes Kev two great sides ref.Ronnie Forte record....however you forgot to mention that the person you bought it off.is a thoroughly decent chap who always has a great selection of similar tunes for sale if any readers are interested....wonder who that is? whistling.gif ...hope it go's down well mate thumbsup.gif ...and hope you have a busy night at Rothwell ....sorry i cant make it mate but i am sure me old mucker Steve Brown wont dissapoint....apparantley he has ditched the huggy bear suit now and is wearing Austin Powers type glasses and winkle pickers...something to do with R&B he tells me :thumbsup::lol: ....good luck mate....and top jaffa cakes today !

Guest kev such

Yes Kev two great sides ref.Ronnie Forte record....however you forgot to mention that the person you bought it off.is a thoroughly decent chap who always has a great selection of similar tunes for sale if any readers are interested....wonder who that is? :boxing: ...hope it go's down well mate :lol: ...and hope you have a busy night at Rothwell ....sorry i cant make it mate but i am sure me old mucker Steve Brown wont dissapoint....apparantley he has ditched the huggy bear suit now and is wearing Austin Powers type glasses and winkle pickers...something to do with R&B he tells me tumbleweed3.gif:D ....good luck mate....and top jaffa cakes today !

Morning Jem.

Thanks for "Ronnie Forte" mate, much appreciated. Sorry should have mentioned that "your'e a thoroughly decent chap who always has a great selection of similar tunes for sale if any readers are interested".

So glad Steve has ditched his huggy bear"pimp" suit, it was too tight under the arms anyway. Thats the trouble with being nearly 8 foot tall (apparently).

Your welcome the Jaffa cakes, they had Cadburys chocolate on, you know, none of that McVities rubbish.

Have a good weekend at the races mate and regards to Bev and the boys.

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Guest Cher1962

:thumbsup:

Nearly here...... really looking forward to this one Kev as if the last ones are anything to go by, will be another great night.

Bus is booked, ready and waiting and as long as no one upsets the driver (I wonder who) we should be there just after 8! We are all meeting up first to have a quick one before getting on bus.

Have you sorted out the beer waiter yet - I dont want to have to beg people to go to the bar for me - although maybe they might have forgot by now do you think ha! :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Should be a really good night as loads of peeps I have spoken to are coming over! Maark is getting a lift over with me and Sue, so no doubt he will be trying to sneak some requests in.

Looked out some storming stuff along with a great Uniques track which is going to get an airing :thumbsup: .

Will be with you just before 9.00 Kev.

See you there, Steve.

Kev

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! Really enjoyed it and I wasn't drinking as I was driving, as usually I have to oil my knees with vodka!!!!

Pity about the floor to start with but it got better, Kev said it was nice to hear some modern tracks can you not build a modern room? Ha ha!!!

And by the way I loved the hat little bruv it really suited you!

Gloria & Kev

Guest kev such

Kev

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! Really enjoyed it and I wasn't drinking as I was driving, as usually I have to oil my knees with vodka!!!!

Pity about the floor to start with but it got better, Kev said it was nice to hear some modern tracks can you not build a modern room? Ha ha!!!

And by the way I loved the hat little bruv it really suited you!

Gloria & Kev

Glad you had a good time Big Sis and Kev.

The staff at the Football Club have been waxing the floor after the last Cracker, i paid for the wax, hopefully it will get better. But after 30 odd years of fag butts, sausage rolls and god only knows what else being rubbed into it, i suppose we are lucky its there at all. Once the talc is on it, its good and slidy(is that a proper word?)

Tell Kev that if he wants to listen to more MODERN!!! in August i can lock him in my car with the sound system on, he can listen to it all night then. LOL

Reference the hat, Mellers brought it for me, and we both thought it would be a bit of fun. Must say i was rather dissappointed that only Sally took advantage of the opportunity to kiss my slow, and squeeze my quick (wahoo!!!) Thanks Sally.

take care, thanks for coming to the Cracker and hope to see you both soon. Looking forward to July.

Regards

Kev and Karen.

Glad you had a good time Big Sis and Kev.

The staff at the Football Club have been waxing the floor after the last Cracker, i paid for the wax, hopefully it will get better. But after 30 odd years of fag butts, sausage rolls and god only knows what else being rubbed into it, i suppose we are lucky its there at all. Once the talc is on it, its good and slidy(is that a proper word?)

Tell Kev that if he wants to listen to more MODERN!!! in August i can lock him in my car with the sound system on, he can listen to it all night then. LOL

Reference the hat, Mellers brought it for me, and we both thought it would be a bit of fun. Must say i was rather dissappointed that only Sally took advantage of the opportunity to kiss my slow, and squeeze my quick (wahoo!!!) Thanks Sally.

take care, thanks for coming to the Cracker and hope to see you both soon. Looking forward to July.

Regards

Kev and Karen.

Having not been out for seemingly ages, Cream Cracker was just what I needed to blow the cobwebs away! Another packed and lively night with a few tunes not often heard! Cheers for the lift there Steve, and Shane, for the lift back! :thumbsup:

Guest kev such

Having not been out for seemingly ages, Cream Cracker was just what I needed to blow the cobwebs away! Another packed and lively night with a few tunes not often heard! Cheers for the lift there Steve, and Shane, for the lift back! :thumbsup:

Hey up Maark.

Glad you came to The Cracker Mark. Bev said she thought you may be going to the Northampton weekender. Being one of the Cracker regulars is was good to see you there mate.

Hope you can make it in August, you wouldnt want to miss out on a car sticker.

I've had that cd in my box for ages now, but took it out Saturday night as i didnt think you were coming. I'll put it back into my box and let you have it when we meet up again.

Got a great photo of you dancing mate, i' hoping to put the pictures up today.

Regards

Kev.