Col Denhams 50th Birthday[bishop Auckland]

POSTING THIS FOR MY OLD MATE COL DENHAM,HIS 5OTH AT THE BELVERDERE CLUB BISHOP AUCKLAND [OPPOSITE THE FOOTBALL CLUB]6.30 TILL 12 ISH.BLOODY GREAT LINE UP .14 TH JULY .

KITCH,GEORGE HUNT,DICKIE WATT,DUKESEY PLUS A FEW MORE LOCALS.

BAZ A.

Edited by baz atkinson
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

its been written in the diary...

can you find out some nearby otels or BnBs so that we can get silly rolleyes.gif

Oh and let Colin know that I've got him a copy of what I promised him for his 50th (so I don't need to give him mine) :D

POSTING THIS FOR MY OLD MATE COL DENHAM,HIS 5OTH AT THE BELVERDERE CLUB BISHOP AUCKLAND [OPPOSITE THE FOOTBALL CLUB]6.30 TILL 12 ISH.BLOODY GREAT LINE UP .14 TH JULY .

BAZ A.

MUST BE A MISTAKE BAZ

SURELY YOU MEAN COL'S 40TH :thumbsup:

MUST BE A MISTAKE BAZ

SURELY YOU MEAN COL'S 40TH :thumbsup:

Got to agree, he looks extremely well for 50. He will have to let us in on his secret, does he use some amazing face cream?. Or maybe it's his job that keeps him so youthful looking

Guest the dukester

Got to agree, he looks extremely well for 50. He will have to let us in on his secret, does he use some amazing face cream?. Or maybe it's his job that keeps him so youthful looking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

which house for a party afterwards..... :thumbsup: ...no point in going back to the Toon after this is there ?

well we're going back to Colins first.... and then on to Gaz's where we are supposedly going to get some sleep :lol:

Grandad's gonna have them kids of ours for a long, long, overnight stay :no:

BAZ A.

just over a week to go

really looking forward to seeing Colin get the bumps :thumbsup::)

only a couple of days to go now, before we have the fire-brigade on standby while Colins candles get blown out

AND WHEN THEY DO,IT'LL BE SO DARK .........................ALL WE'LL SEE IS YOUR NEW GNASHERS :thumbup:

BE GENTLE WITH ME K x

post-5460-1184256598_thumb.jpg

I'm not playing drums for anyone. :thumbup:

HEAD FOR THE CUMBY ,CARRY ON DOWN THROUGH SHILDON ,ONTO BISHOP,FOLLOW THE MAIN ROAD INTO BISHOP AND ITS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE.ITS VISIBLE FROM THE ROAD!

SEEYA SATURDAY!

P.S if you pick me up in darlo i'll direct you!

Nev :thumbup:

its tomorrow, its tomorrow

if you haven't had an invite, but know Colin, it's OK, you ARE invited :thumbsup:

Colin has had to organise this himself so its gone a bit tits-up and he hasn't really been anywhere - except on holiday - to dish out his invitations

Now I just need to remember where I put his present.....

and think of a suitable punishment for Ne-VILE :thumbup::thumbup:

Really hoping to make this tomorrow. Have had a girls night out planned for months on Saturday & as it is outside the only way I can get out of it is if it rains. So I am hoping & praying for rain.

Looking forward to seeing what punishment Janet has in store for Ne VILE, lol

I'm gonna try and get up for this......Colin, not known him long but very very nice lad. The DJ lineup is fantastic, and I always enjoy the company of the N.E. guys and gals.......hopefully see you on Saturday. thumbup.gif

Phil.

Do hope you can make it Phil, there'll be a pint waiting for you when you arrive mate!!

Spoke to Colin today, he's just got back from his holidays and he's panicking that he hasnt invited everyone that he knows!

So if you know Col and he hasnt got round to giving out an invite...YOU'RE INVITED.

Great line up and the venue is superb, should be a real party night.

Wally, the venue is in Bishop Auckland town centre, opposite the Football and Cricket clubs. Theres a couple of car parks about 50 yards past the club on the left hand side.

Kirsty, rain deffo forecast, so see you tomorrow and bring that hubby of yours, never seen him for ages.

See you tomorrow. Gaz

Gaz NO, if I bring him, I've no babysitter!. Anyway I've told him they wont play anything after 1969, & if anyone tells him any different, they'll have me to deal with,lol

its tomorrow, its tomorrow

if you haven't had an invite, but know Colin, it's OK, you ARE invited thumbsup.gif

Colin has had to organise this himself so its gone a bit tits-up and he hasn't really been anywhere - except on holiday - to dish out his invitations

Now I just need to remember where I put his present.....

and think of a suitable punishment for Ne-VILE ph34r.gif:lol:

Can't spell ,it's double L :lol:

JAN, THE THOUGHT OF YOU THINKING OF A MEANS OF PUNISHING ME IS PUNISHMENT ENOUGH!

Guest mark shepherd

conjured up a baby sitter, when all looked lost thumbsup.gif

so me and my other half will be there, she,s not a soul fan, so when we arrive can someone tell her that we,ve just missed the bit were they played paul weller stuff, thanks.

and the last time we both partied with cols lot i was sick out of the window of her car for a stretch of 3 miles, on the way home,

so lets keep it all calm and sensible eh :shades:

Yippee, I'm going!. The sun is actually beginning to shine in Leeds, but just told my mates that the ground is far too wet to be sitting in parks. Not quite sure if they are still speaking to me :unsure:whistling.gif

Picking up Karen from York, should be there early doors, anyone got a postcode for directions?

Kx

Yippee, I'm going!. The sun is actually beginning to shine in Leeds, but just told my mates that the ground is far too wet to be sitting in parks. Not quite sure if they are still speaking to me :unsure:whistling.gif

Picking up Karen from York, should be there early doors, anyone got a postcode for directions?

Kx

DL14 7JN SATNAV?

DL14 7JN SATNAV?

No it's called Sanquine Nav, as she's navigating :yes::thumbsup: She's doing the directions, I'm doing the driving. I've got to find her house first, so I'd best set off soon :lol: .

Thanks Mr Vile :yes::yes: