Thursday Sounds - The Prelude Label

• Replies 41
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest niceonecyril

The More I Get,The More I Want:Lorraine Johnson a great version of the Teddy Pendergrass hit.

Social source share

Interesting....very interesting.... yes.gif be nice to see how far this one goes....on or two are very familiar...but i am looking forward to hear what you have got in those boxes..so far...a more modern slant on things soulful...which is not bad...you know me....so long as it is soulful vibes....no genre is off limits...so get posting people...Delxxx

Social source share

What a weird subject. And the Mac Staten record has nothing to do with the other Prelude label.

Now this is proper disco Pete, some great stuff on that, will send you a glitter ball to help you appreciate. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

A label that successfully retrospectively introduced me to the world of more electronic music and ultimately the wonderful world of house music!! There is some dodgy stuff on there as well, Frances Joli anyone???

Sharon Redd 12" (demo only!) with different intro is just fantastic dance music

Social source share

Guest sadsam

Did you know tihs came on UK this on and another one of theirs KRP i think, have both any idea what hey go for? SAM.

SORRY about the words the wrong way round - new glassses keep geting my mucking words fubled up.

Social source share

Now this is proper disco Pete, some great stuff on that, will send you a glitter ball to help you appreciate. :wicked::yes:

A label that successfully retrospectively introduced me to the world of more electronic music and ultimately the wonderful world of house music!! There is some dodgy stuff on there as well, Frances Joli anyone???

Sharon Redd 12" (demo only!) with different intro is just fantastic dance music

Sorry Jock, I haven't heard any of them but they are all sh*te :D

Social source share

:good: :dance: :lol:cool.gif ....oh to be 22 again and soo in luv...with my jazz funking latin lover who taught me sooo much about the appreciation of all things soulful....Carlo.... wherever you are darling..this reminds me of you and them wunderful days and nights at the Tithe Barn Wellinborough...Caister....a beautiful journey of soul music heaven discovery together...Val...Thank You mate...Thank You babes....Delxxxxxx

Social source share

:good: :dance: :Dcool.gif ....oh to be 22 again and soo in luv...with my jazz funking latin lover who taught me sooo much about the appreciation of all things soulful....Carlo.... wherever you are darling..this reminds me of you and them wunderful days and nights at the Tithe Barn Wellinborough...Caister....a beautiful journey of soul music heaven discovery together...Val...Thank You mate...Thank You babes....Delxxxxxx

you are most welcome glad you're listening :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!