Viscount Oliver's Fourtops

last year i have been trying to stop this fake group from going around the UK as they have been advertising them-selfs as viscount Oliver's legendary fourtops. I have been working with the fourtops solicitor here in the UK, first of all many thanks for all the support and help. today i received an email from Mr Roberson who stated

" Additionally, if you are aware of any other parties who share your concerns would you please pass me on their details so that I can contact them shortly. "

please contact me at hitsville_chalky@yahoo.co.uk

for your support and concerns to stop this fake group from what they are doing, i will pass your details on to Mr Roberson who will contact you over the next few days.

Quit simple to viscount oliver " its not the same old song" and you will be stopped

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

on at the Embassy at Skegg recently and sent email complaining to them about the obvious rip off

no answer and to no avail

fully support any protest against them

obvious crap

and name rip off

if they used there full name ok

no they shorten it on the advertising to make you think its the tops

nearly as bad as bootleggers

Doug

thFour-Tops.jpg

only 4 are these

Edited by MAKEMVINYL
Social source share

They are due to "perform" at the Mechanics Intitute in Burnley next week.

The Mechanics is owned and run by the Burnley Borough Council. A phone call to them should be interesting as they are supposed to be red hot on ethics!

They were also on at The Forest Inn 2 weeks ago just outside Burnley.

Obviously a lot of Soulies in Burnley, and they won't fall for it, but your Ordinary Joe might.

Brian B

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!