Wrong Record

Hi all,

I found in the deep dark depths of my music files an mp3 which was entitled King Solomon - seperation. Great, I thought and went out and bought it. Only, when the record came it was a completely different song. ohmy.gif The record was right but my file must have been labeled wrong, so Im back to square one (with a crappy record thrown in) Does anyone know who it is really by?

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Tommy

Hi Ganche,

The King Solomon came out on 2 labels (Maderd & Magnum... think its Magnum, or was it Highland?). The sound clip you've posted is from the "Maderd" release, maybe the copy you brought is the Magnum release that could well be a different version (don't know, never had one). I've had quite a few Maderd copies. You'll be able to pick on up for around $20.00 or so.

Tommy.

Social source share

Hi Ganche,

The King Solomon came out on 2 labels (Maderd & Magnum... think its Magnum, or was it Highland?). The sound clip you've posted is from the "Maderd" release, maybe the copy you brought is the Magnum release that could well be a different version (don't know, never had one). I've had quite a few Maderd copies. You'll be able to pick on up for around $20.00 or so.

Tommy.

Thanks Tommy

:D

yes, just checked it out - there are two completely different versions.I bought the magnum one - doh!

Edited by Ganche
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert