Hertford Soul Night Guest Rb-man Thursday 24th

Guest soulmanherts

Guest soulmanherts

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL NIGHT IN HERTFORD ON A THURSDAY.

FUNKED UP & SOULED OUT

AT THE NO 11, OLD CROSS, HERTFORD.

PLAYING THE BEST IN R&B, MOTOWN, STAX & NORTHERN.

FREE ENTRY / OVER 21 ONLY / NO ENRTY AFTER 12PM

8PM TILL LATE

DJS STEVE BISH, JIMMY READ, DAVE CRABTREE + GUESTS.

THIS MONTHS GUEST MARTIN ( R&B MAN )

MORE INFO CALL STEVE ON 07740594902

ALSO ON..JUNE 7TH...5TH JULY...2ND AUGUST

Edited by soulmanherts
  • Replies 6
  • Views 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What's the parking like round there? Is there a car park, and if it is full, is there safe street parking?

Alternatively, how far is it from Hertford North railway station?

I'd like to get along, depends how I feel after work on Thursday.

What's the parking like round there? Is there a car park, and if it is full, is there safe street parking?

Alternatively, how far is it from Hertford North railway station?

I'd like to get along, depends how I feel after work on Thursday.

We parked in a car park just around the corner the other week Geoff. Hertford North Station is a very short taxi journey or a 10 min walk.

M

Guest toby

Parking NOT a problem round that area Geoff,last time i went when Rob Chadwick was on i parked next to the Brewery,very safe all cctv cameras working etc..

A very upmarket venue this ,unless your wearing a £1k suit dont bother,all designer gear(clothes)along with Wags all very nice if you like that sort of thing..

Parking NOT a problem round that area Geoff,last time i went when Rob Chadwick was on i parked next to the Brewery,very safe all cctv cameras working etc..

A very upmarket venue this ,unless your wearing a £1k suit dont bother,all designer gear(clothes)along with Wags all very nice if you like that sort of thing..

Thanks for the info about parking Martin and Toby.

I misread £1k suit as £1 suit first time I read it. Will I be allowed in wearing my normal "soul" clothes?

Hope to get to this, but as I said before, depends how knackered I am, got to go shopping beforehand whatever I do.