• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Johnny Mack

Yep - I think you're right - Have a blue one myself and that's got the square cropped edge too.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Sue Males

Strange, I honestly thought someone would have contacted me on this one. If only to have made an offer, which within reason I would have accepted :thumbsup:

Off to ebay it is then, but please have a bid as there's going to be no reserve on it :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Soul Sid

Been after a copy of this for about 10 yrs at least, not that easy to get hold of neither, and its going up in price rapidly. Would you be interested in trades? Regards Sid

Social source share

Guest Sue Males

Been after a copy of this for about 10 yrs at least, not that easy to get hold of neither, and its going up in price rapidly. Would you be interested in trades? Regards Sid

Hi Sid,

Sorry, but after not getting any interest on it I put it on ebay. Yes I would have taken trades, but they would be things to put on ebay as i'm selling off my records. Here's a link to it anyway, you may win it for a good price yet. I've found the sale prices to be all over the place to be honest. Some of the things i've expected to make the most have ended up bargains. Very hit & miss.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...73676%26fvi%3D1

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!