• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Tommy

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

ANYONE GOT A CLIP OF THIS TUNE,,,IM AFTER ONE ON COTILLION....

REGARDS

MARK

Never mind that... has anyone got a copy for sale? and on that note... i'll take a Cotillion copy too.

:P

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Tommy,

Best of luck in your search for this one - even the Cotillion 'issue' copy is a rarer than people think - the A side "Its just a picture" turns up as a double sided white demo and is a real nice sweet soul side, but the issue just doesnt seem to turn up, which has always struck me as being strange for Cotillion.

I thought you might be interested to hear that its yet another tune that was spun by Colin Curtis at Blackpool Mecca, as a last hour side. I can say that with some confidence since I relieved Colin of his Cotillion copy in a trade back in the mid 70's. Unfortunately I dont have it anymore - just a white demo of the sweet flipside !

Take care

John :P

Never mind that... has anyone got a copy for sale? and on that note... i'll take a Cotillion copy too.

:(

Social source share

I have a cotillion copy...always loved it for "Its just a picture", never knew it was sought after for the other side until recently. Just put it on my next list actually....its in E- condition, plays fine, few marks...listed in Johns book at £250.

Make me an offer...

List goes out Saturday...

Chris

Social source share

Guest Tommy

I have a cotillion copy...always loved it for "Its just a picture", never knew it was sought after for the other side until recently. Just put it on my next list actually....its in E- condition, plays fine, few marks...listed in Johns book at £250.

Make me an offer...

List goes out Saturday...

Chris

Just pmed you Chris thumbsup.gif

Social source share