Pilsley Soul

Not seen it mentioned ......So I will

great night I never miss it, good mix of tunes,one of the the best nights on the calender..

Always a nice greating from the lads Chris And Barry and there ladies .If you aint been....get your selves down there

cya there :lol:

Bazza

• Replies 6
  • Views 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

great night I never miss it, good mix of tunes,one of the the best nights on the calender..

Always a nice greating from the lads Chris And Barry and there ladies .If you aint been....get your selves down there

cya there :thumbsup:

Bazza

ill be there i try not to mention last nites footy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ill be there i try not to mention last nites footy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If anyone mentions the football from last night......................... never been sooooooooooooo dissapointed, and if you do you could not make me feel any worse than I already do, Callderwood out.

However life goes on and lets have a good night tonight Rednose.

Barry Cooper

cya there :thumbsup:

Bazza

HI Bazza

Don't forget to ask for CD from last months anniversary that I have saved for you.

Barry

SEEING AS YOU LOT HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE THE ORIGINAL THREAD AND THEY HAVEN`T BEEN MERGED; HERES WHAT I PUT EARLIER!:-

AT PILSLEY WE DON`T REALLY BELIEVE IN THE BIG SELL AS WE HAVE DONE THAT OVER THE YEARS AND NOW WE BELIEVE IN LETTING THE TRUE DEVOTEES OF OUR SOUL NIGHT DO THE TALKING FOR US.

WE ARE NOW INTO OUR SIXTH YEAR AND ARE A PROVED AND ESTABLISHED NIGHT WITH A STRONG FOLLOWING, SO IF YOU HAVE NOT VISITED US BEFORE THEN PLEASE ACCEPT OUR INVITATION TO JOIN US FOR WHAT WE ARE CONVINCED WILL BE A VERY MEMORABLE NIGHT. IF YOU HAVE VISITED US BEFORE; WELL YOU KNOW WHAT WE`RE TALKING ABOUT.

WEBSITE DETAILS; AS PER THE EVENTS SECTION OF THIS SITE.

HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW OR ANOTHER 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

large-smiley-017.gif