Guest Dr Bob Jones

DUBLIN SOUL FESTIVAL

Full info ....... https://www.dublinsoulfestival.com

Rance Allen Group appearing live:-

The Rance Allen Group The Round Room @

The Mansion House

Dawson Street,

Dublin 1.

Date: Saturday May 26th Doors at 7pm and show at 8 Support: The Gardiner Street Gospel Choir Admission: 40. including all booking fees Dublin City Soul Festival, in association with Delta Air Lines, the Irish Hotels Federation and Soulkitchen.ie, is delighted to be able to present direct from the USA Gospel Music Hall of Fame...The Rance Allen Group live in concert at the magnificent Round Room at the Mansion House. Don't miss your chance to witness the multi Grammy nominated and award winning pioneers of Gospel music The Rance Allen Group. Don't be mislead by their gospel roots these guys have bucket loads of soul and are one of the funkiest sounding groups of all time. If James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Al Green, Mary J. Blige or Joss Stone are among your favourites then The Rance Allen Group will blow your mind! This is sure to be one of the highlights of the festival!

Dr. Bob Jones Dandelion Caf Bar Club,

St Stephens Green West,

Dublin 2.

Date: Saturday May 26th

The Legendary Dr. Bob Jones so soulful it hurts!

Dr. Bob celebrates 40 years of DJ'ing this month and is one of the most celebrated dj's of all time but more than that he is an award winning Radio presenter, Record Producer & writer and has worked with some of the biggest names in soul including The Temptations, Al Green & Bobby Womack...don't miss your chance to dance to his unique and Oh so very funky soul sounds...only at Dandelion!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Dr Bob Jones
  • Replies 6
  • Views 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Bob I hope it's a good do, Rance Allen was the star of recent Stax get togethers blowing everybody off stage. I'm meant to be DJing at this according to the organiser, but he doesn't reply to my E-mails and I see a certain mutual acquaintance of ours is billed as playing Wigan Northern Soul on his Casio keyboard. Shurely some mistake ? (in more ways than one!). May see you there or may not.

Cheers

Ady

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Rance Allen - Memphis, 2004. Best live performance I've ever seen. You'll have a wonderful time if you go. Even with Bob DJ'ing :wicked::wicked::wicked:

TONE

(only kidding, Jonesy...)

Guest Dr Bob Jones

Rance Allen - Memphis, 2004. Best live performance I've ever seen. You'll have a wonderful time if you go. Even with Bob DJ'ing :wicked::wicked::wicked:

TONE

(only kidding, Jonesy...)

Thanks Dad :shades:

Adey I'd rather have you on board to be honest mate.. :D

Best

Dr Bob.