Mega Rarity - Going, Going

Philt

Having recently acquired this in trades I am going to have to let it go to fund another purchase (very reluctantly cos I ain't owning another I suspect).

Serious offers only please folks for this magic, uptempo mega rarity via PM or email to Philip@threlfall.fsbusiness.co.uk

I will consider a part (proper) trades / part cash deal but really do need mostly pound notes (and it'll take a few of em) asap.

Sorry but I can't do the sound-clip thing and, in any event, I suspect that if you don't know it already then you ain't gonna want to pay what it'll take to own it. If anyone can help with a clip though then good on yer :wicked:

Cheers

Phil

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Having recently acquired this in trades I am going to have to let it go to fund another purchase (very reluctantly cos I ain't owning another I suspect).

Serious offers only please folks for this magic, uptempo mega rarity via PM or email to Philip@threlfall.fsbusiness.co.uk

I will consider a part (proper) trades / part cash deal but really do need mostly pound notes (and it'll take a few of em) asap.

Sorry but I can't do the sound-clip thing and, in any event, I suspect that if you don't know it already then you ain't gonna want to pay what it'll take to own it. If anyone can help with a clip though then good on yer :(

Cheers

Phil

thanks to anyone who expressed an interest; I have managed to sell enough other bits to keep hold of this (which was always Plan A) so it's no longer for sale.

Cheers

Phil

Social source share

thanks to anyone who expressed an interest; I have managed to sell enough other bits to keep hold of this (which was always Plan A) so it's no longer for sale.

Cheers

Phil

:thumbsup:I've just sold my soul to the devil to fund me for this 45, and now you say you ain't selling it. :fool: do you think he gives refunds :unsure::ohmy:

Social source share

:thumbsup:I've just sold my soul to the devil to fund me for this 45, and now you say you ain't selling it. :fool: do you think he gives refunds :unsure::ohmy:

================================================================================

==========

PHIL I TOLD YOU I DONT DO REFUNDS BRING YOUR SOUL TO BURNLEY FRIDAY SO THAT I CAN PUT IT INTO THE CELLAR WITH THE REST OF THE CHUCKY YEDS

ITS NOT ALL BAD YOU WILL STILL HAVE A EMPTY SHELL TO ALLOW YOU TO STAND ON THE DOOR COUNTIN THE PUNTERS INTO THE NITER. tongue.gif

Social source share

Does that mean I get my meagre pittance now shades.gif

aha!! there ye are! Went to Colin's bash on Friday expecting to see you???? True to form I've lost that bit of paper with your address on and, you'll be delighted to know, I need to give you two of em back (ahem, I've aready got em - how tragic is that :thumbsup: ) so there's the massive sum of £25 coming your way.

You ok to do Thornton on 23 June? I would have asked but, as I say, had lost that bit of paper

Social source share

:boxing:I've just sold my soul to the devil to fund me for this 45, and now you say you ain't selling it. :fool: do you think he gives refunds :lol:sweatingbullets.gif

================================================================================

==========

PHIL I TOLD YOU I DONT DO REFUNDS ... :D

Hi there Ian, great record that Idols 45 on USA, isn`t it ? Are you still up for July 14th ? All my best

Marc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert