• Replies 99
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

good evening soulies,,, :P

looks to be a top night with top tune being belted out..how do i know?? well i've seen the dj line up..fantastic...

i'm guttered that i can't be there... all the best for this event

regards alfie...ktf.. :yes:

cheers for kind words alfie..pity you cant make it

see you soon i hope

regards moldie

Guest Bearsy

Gutted to be missing this bloody event too, even worse that i will be driving past the place earlier in the day on me way to the IOW.

Good luck Jack (darkhorse) on your first night and you too Danny and i hope to making a visit in the near future

Bearsy

Gutted to be missing this bloody event too, even worse that i will be driving past the place earlier in the day on me way to the IOW.

Good luck Jack (darkhorse) on your first night and you too Danny and i hope to making a visit in the near future

Bearsy

who the hell is jack?

Guest Bearsy

who the hell is jack?

sorry :yes: i meant to Put good luck to this Chris and Danny in this event.

have a great night all :P

Bearsy

Edited by Bearsy
Guest Dr Pickles

We're coming down for this.

Great line up of DJ's to keep us dancing until they chuck us out.

See you there

Doc

Hi all well its almost on us now. thanks moldie for starting the thread for a new and i`m sure a great across the board soul night for me and anyone who turns up. We got a great Dj line up for all. And here`s the running order unless things change.

7.30 to 8.15 Moldie/Chris Double deck

8.15 to 9.00 Dan the man

9.00 to 10.00 Dave Morris (special guest dj)

10.00 to 10.45 Misfit :thumbsup:

10.45 to 11.45 Paul Mckay (special guest dj)

11.45 to finish Moldie/Chris Double deck

Looking forward to seeing all old and new friends to make this a cracking night. :(:thumbsup::sleep3:

Look forward to seeing you and your good lady to return the hospitality you gave us at your cracking do in hemel :(:thumbsup:

here here on that chris..the last time i had such a warm welcome was when my last firm burnt down :sleep3:

I'm looking forward to this one.Be good to meet up with you boys after what seems ages.Be good to follow Danny.Should have the place rocking.Have to get map out.Every time I've been to Farnborough I've got lost.

Regards

Dave. :ohmy:

this ones easy dave lolol

junction 4 m3

head for farnborough a325..look out for brown sign...FARNBOROUGH TOWN FOOTY CLUB

BE GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND EVEN BETTER TO HEAR YOUR GREAT TUNES

REGARDS MOLDIE

bring some flyers for the next bourne for soul nite

Got some knocked up at work for next do plus the ones Karen had done.Bought some new stuff so may give them a play.Mainly 60's.

Dave

ive been spending lots too..they are sure to get a spin

ill have moby on if you get lost

if you up here early you can pop round for yer dinner and a cuppa

moldie

moldie

I never get offered food :unsure:

I reckon its gonna be a good night as it goes... :thumbsup:

Dave look forward to seeing you as always :ohmy:

Sat Nav users GU14 8UD....

Edited by mischief

I may take you up on that.Will let you know when I speak to Viv.Pm us your address and time to be at yours and will get back to you.

Cheers mate

Dave.

pmed you dave

I never get offered food unsure.gif ...and you are 16 stone because?

I reckon its gonna be a good night as it goes... :unsure:...i think it will be a great nite

Dave look forward to seeing you as always :thumbsup:

Sat Nav users GU14 8UD....

cheers for sat nav help paul or is it misfit? :ohmy:

I'm looking forward to this one.Be good to meet up with you boys after what seems ages.Be good to follow Danny.Should have the place rocking.Have to get map out.Every time I've been to Farnborough I've got lost.

Regards

Dave. :ohmy:

looking forward to meetimg up again dave, been a while since seeing you. looking forward to hearing you play. hope the time is ok with you. speak soon :thumbsup:

looking forward to meetimg up again dave, been a while since seeing you. looking forward to hearing you play. hope the time is ok with you. speak soon :ohmy:

the time should be ok m8 as he gets tired after 11pm :thumbsup:

Excellant looks like the makings of a good night to me :thumbsup:

8.15 to 9.00 Dan the man

9.00 to 10.00 Dave Morris (special guest dj)

10.00 to 10.45 Misfit

10.45 to 11.45 Paul Mckay (special guest dj)

be careful m8 or chris might take his dj gear home after his first set

ive just done another £550 on two tunes :ohmy:

ive been spending lots too..they are sure to get a spin

ill have moby on if you get lost

moldie

if i`m early can i come around for dinner too...Hey mischief looks like its lucnch at moldies before soul night starts :thumbsup: TOP MAN MICK :ohmy:

Guest GrooveJunkies

good luck Chris and team :unsure: sure to be a good night :thumbsup:

I no there be some great sounds

somebody play wonderful for moldie he'll love it :ohmy:

this will be a great night so come and support chris and danny

Lads and Ladies, how are you all. I have to make my appologies for not being able to attend but the missus says I have to pack to go on holiday at some pont and I must stop fannying around with my records.

All the best for the night though Chris let me know on the next one and I will do my darndest to get there.

cheers.

good luck Chris and team shades.gif sure to be a good night :thumbsup:

I no there be some great sounds

somebody play wonderful for moldie he'll love it :ohmy:

only keynote has it and he aint djing at this one

plus i aint posted it out yet :unsure:

I've just spoken to Moldie on the phone...

If anyone would like to go to dinner first he is doing a 3 course meal with wine and beer..

All included in the entrance fee.. and if you want to pop back after for tea or coffee and biscuits its not a problem :ohmy:

I've just spoken to Moldie on the phone...

If anyone would like to go to dinner first he is doing a 3 course meal with wine and beer..

All included in the entrance fee.. and if you want to pop back after for tea or coffee and biscuits its not a problem :wicked:

cheers paul

you have just signed my death warrant

Guest Mr TEA

Hi Chris/Moldie

Sorry wont be able to make it this week, good luck for the night sounds like its gonna be a good one

Terry

Directions if anyone needs them.

Road directions

From the M3 motorway

Leave the motorway at Junction 4 and take the A331 signed to Farnham. After a few hundred yards exit at the second slip road - signed A325 Farnborough - turn right at the roundabout and cross over the dual carriageway and a small roundabout. Then as all directions

From south of Farnborough

Take the A31, Guildford to Farnham road, and turn north onto the A331 dual carriageway, heading towards the M3. Ignore the Farnborough exit and leave the A331 at the Frimley exit before turning left at the top of the slip-road. Then as all directions

. . . all directions

Pass the Farnborough Gate shopping centre on your left and at the next roundabout turn left onto the A325. Go over a pelican crossing and at the next set of lights take the right filter into Prospect Avenue. At the end of this road turn right at the roundabout into Cherrywood Road. The ground is half a mile on the right.

Spoke to Tony Theo and the bar steward at farnborough town this afternoon to confirm all is ok still for saturday and they have told me everyone there are looking forward to a soulful night. So everyone who got nothing to do this weekend get yourself down for a great night with top dj`s and 1st class tunes being played across the board :P:(:shades:

post-7942-1179854252.gif

Guest Bearsy

Spoke to Tony Theo and the bar steward at farnborough town this afternoon to confirm all is ok still for saturday and they have told me everyone there are looking forward to a soulful night. So everyone who got nothing to do this weekend get yourself down for a great night with top dj`s and 1st class tunes being played across the board :(:shades::D

Is that Moldie :P

I'll look forward to the shirt Col! I'll try to remember to bring that LP i promised you.

Busy weekend coming up for us, no doubt will have to mow the lawn at some stage too :boxing: unless I can persuade Helen to make a detour somewhere on the way home from Hatfield on Monday wink.gif

Guest kev such

i1m sure sue will have a nice one in her wardrobe for you mate :wave:

Good luck on this venture guys.

Can be rather nerve racking starting a new one up.

However good DJ line up and fair entry price.

Looks like you've got a lot of support, so have a good one.

Kev

Good luck on this venture guys.

Can be rather nerve racking starting a new one up.

However good DJ line up and fair entry price.

Looks like you've got a lot of support, so have a good one.

Kev

cheers kev

will get you down here soon

regards moldie

Guest Dr Pickles

1242990030_s.gif

Col

Be great to see you on Saturday. Did not get much of a chance to chat at Pete's :boxing:

Doc & Lou

Edited by Dr Pickles