• Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

1242990030_s.gif

Col

Be great to see you on Saturday. Did not get much of a chance to chat at Pete's :unsure:

Doc & Lou

top pic chris...you can both expect a real warm welcome

darkhorse is setting up around 4pm and will leave the heating on :boxing:

you couldn't get any closer than at Hemel you park your car and the door to the do is in the carpark...

well this venue has no door so it is closer so there

Guys got records sorted out.Plenty of 70's/80's 12's to play.As rest of you will be playing 60's thought i'd go the other way. :rolleyes::shades::(:(tongue.gif

post-2332-1180035272.jpg

Disco Dave.

ill be playing a bit of everything

I've never been in!! hypo.gif

Am waiting for a nice 60's record to come.Hopefully tomorrow then all sorted.See you guys sat night.Looks like its going to a cracker.

Dave.

dont tell anyone what it is dave or someone is bound to try and play it :rolleyes:

Guest Bearsy

Haven't heard it played down here but is fairly common record I think.Will give it a go.Can only clear the floor.

Dave

Moldie played it at Camberley when he was struggling to get anyone on the dance floor, dont under estimate the Snake :rolleyes:

Moldie played it at Camberley when he was struggling to get anyone on the dance floor, dont under estimate the Snake :shades:

if i remember rightly you had a demo on your sideboard when chris,kerry and i popped in for a cuppa on the way to margate :rolleyes:

i dont own a copy and neither have i ever wanted too boxing.gif

shhh.gif dont tell him though as he will try and get his own back on me Dave :shades:

if i was you id check the bridge over the M3 when you go past mine

there might just be a surprise waiting for you :rolleyes:

Guest Bearsy

if i remember rightly you had a demo on your sideboard when chris,kerry and i popped in for a cuppa on the way to margate :rolleyes:

i dont own a copy and neither have i ever wanted too boxing.gifYEAH RIGHT

its still there too :( , never got round to giving it away, ive become attached to it i have :shades:

do you want it as i cant give it away, i honesty cant

Guest Bearsy

laugh.gif

if i was you id check the bridge over the M3 when you go past mine

there might just be a surprise waiting for you :rolleyes:

you aint going to be chucking your boots at me are you :tomato2: :shades:

its still there too laugh.gif , never got round to giving it away, ive become attached to it i have :rolleyes:

do you want it as i cant give it away, i honesty cant

its your most expensive purchase to date

best you keep it m8

hi ya bearsy..shame you cant make it sat night.. as dave says it looks like its gonna be a good un,,talking about dave just take a look at his last listen to record was..i think its your fav too aint it ????

Actually Chris your last listen to record is in me box.You playing it or shall I.Love footsee just brings back the memories of Wigan. :rolleyes:

Dave

Guest Bearsy

hi ya bearsy..shame you cant make it sat night.. as dave says it looks like its gonna be a good un,,talking about dave just take a look at his last listen to record was..i think its your fav too aint it ????

laugh.gif:shades::( what a bloody night that was Chris, Footsie :(:D

gutted i cant make it but hopefully you will be doing others Chris, so have a bloody goodun and make sure the baying crowds want more.

see you all soon but in the meantime i have a date with Alfie on Sunday

good luck mate as if you need it :rolleyes:

Bearsy

laugh.gif:shades::( what a bloody night that was Chris, Footsie :(:D

gutted i cant make it but hopefully you will be doing others Chris, so have a bloody goodun and make sure the baying crowds want more.

see you all soon but in the meantime i have a date with Alfie on Sunday

good luck mate as if you need it :rolleyes:

Bearsy

[/quot

i think its you that needs the luck mate as its you got a date with alfie :D lol.

:Dlaugh.gif:lol: what a bloody night that was Chris, Footsie :lol::lol:

gutted i cant make it but hopefully you will be doing others Chris, so have a bloody goodun and make sure the baying crowds want more....shouldnt that be paying crowds

see you all soon but in the meantime i have a date with Alfie on Sunday ...you two timer

good luck mate as if you need it thumbsup.gif

Bearsy

i think its you that needs the luck mate as its you got a date with alfie :no: lol.....it will all end in tears when jo finds out

Guest Dr Pickles

i've started sorting me records already :thumbsup:

looking forward to this...

Gonna skip the afternoon from work.

The weekend starts here.

Will be be sorting my trousers out tonight. :thumbsup:

Doc

I havn't done them yet got side tracked and made up a cd instead :thumbsup:

Chris it will be good to see you as always, maybe evn be able to dance this week... I just kept slipping over at Bisley.

And I wouldn't want to make myself look silly ----- WOULD I? :rolleyes:

Edited by mischief
Guest Dr Pickles

maybe evn be able to dance this week... I just kept slipping over at Bisley.

And I wouldn't want to make myself look silly ----- WOULD I? :lol:

Now why would anyone wearing one of these....

led-message-belt-big.gif

flashing the words B*m Boy in bright blue, worry about looking silly by slipping over :lol::thumbsup:

The Soul Police will be after you for not taking things seriously enough.

police-chief.jpg

They are watching :rolleyes::thumbsup:

See you Saturday

Doc

Guest Bearsy

Now why would anyone wearing one of these....

led-message-belt-big.gif

flashing the words B*m Boy in bright blue, worry about looking silly by slipping over :lol::thumbsup:

The Soul Police will be after you for not taking things seriously enough.

police-chief.jpg

They are watching :rolleyes::thumbsup:

See you Saturday

Doc

:lol::D why dont that surprise me :lol::lol: BBB

Got sent wrong record so wont be playing it tomorrow night.Sending the one I got back to dealer who's also getting my record back from person he sent mine to.

Will it play at Bourne For Soul. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Dave

not that old chestnut again dave

if your on the breadline theres no need to hide it

we will have a whip round on sat night and present you with a record :thumbsup:

not that old chestnut again dave

if your on the breadline theres no need to hide it

we will have a whip round on sat night and present you with a record :thumbsup:

I heard that you were out to spend your life savings on some new tunes for saturday night.

Bet you were gutted, when you found out that Woolies no longer accept Green Shield stamps.

I heard that you were out to spend your life savings on some new tunes for saturday night.

Bet you were gutted, when you found out that Woolies no longer accept Green Shield stamps.

Got some old Co op books will they do.Their stamps were blue.As was my language when I opened the packet.

Got some old Co op books will they do.Their stamps were blue.As was my language when I opened the packet.

i cant believe you were upset dave

you are normally such a mild mannered man...bit like clark kent :thumbsup:

Well its nearly time now for my first soul do and im looking so forward to what should be a cracking night, Just been through my play box and its still looks the same as it did at petes birthday do so im sure there will be something in it for everyone but if not take a look at the dj`s that are playing and im sure they will have plenty of storming sound for the punters. :thumbsup: were of to test the sound system at 5 oclock just to make sure all is ok so lets see as many soulies down at this new venue for support. :D

post-7942-1180188794.gif

Well its nearly time now for my first soul do and im looking so forward to what should be a cracking night, Just been through my play box and its still looks the same as it did at petes birthday do so im sure there will be something in it for everyone but if not take a look at the dj`s that are playing and im sure they will have plenty of storming sound for the punters. :thumbsup: were of to test the sound system at 5 oclock just to make sure all is ok so lets see as many soulies down at this new venue for support. :D

Good Luck for tonight Chris & co. I'm sure you'll have a good one!! Can't make it as im away for the weekend.

Alan

Good luck Chris, I surely hope all goes well. Just remember you can't please em all all the time. Gutted to be missing it but duty calls. maybe next time. cheers Mark.