Brookfields/stables No More?

• Replies 3
  • Views 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had this email from Max im sure he will not mind my reproducing it,as you can see they will be back in June and for the rest of the year

hi ted,

just been informed that

the night at brookfields has been cancelled

this due to the club having an early function

with a live band and it would not be possible to start

the night before around 1-30am so chris has decided

not to go ahead with the night, so apologies are the

order of the day.the club have assured chris that this

will not happen again and all bookings thru the year

are all as booked.

all the best

max.

Guest Chris Waterman

Heard a rumour last night that the New Century soul nights/niters at Brookfields Wolverhampton have finished. Is this true.......Chris?

By the way, where's my free CD from Essington?

Dave

Hi Dave

Thanks for the heads up on the above.

Well it looks like the Ministry Of Soul Misinformation is at it again, we are NOT leaving Brookfields just off J11 on the M6.

The venue had a wedding booked on our April date so we went to Broadlane WMC which was well advertised via flyers and April's issue of 'On The Scene'

Our May date (next Sat) is doubled booked until 12.30am and I can't find an early doors venue so I have cancelled the Niter as I can't expect people who travel from the north and south to wait around hoping that I will get opened in time, I only let certain people know on Thursday of last week that I was pulling the niter and I intended to go public over this weekend via my website.

The following dates are all confirmed

June 30th Soul Night FREE entrance

July 28th Allnighter with Karl Heard and Molly as guests

August 25th Soul Night

September 29th Allnighter with Guy Henningan and a Detroit legend performing live ( more info to follow)

October 27th Soul Night

November 24th Allnighter

December 29th Soul Night

I and Max are more than happy the way things are going at NCS Wolverhampton, more to the point Mark the owner is, so once again the rumour is incorrect.

So for all you folks that now will be able to go to bed at a decent hour I would suggest you get yourselves down to

The Jct 2 Alldayer on Sunday 27th, The Birchley Social Club, Brunel Road, Oldbury, West Midlands, doors open at 2pm its £10 OTD with a host of only the best local DJ's and THE ELGINS live on stage

As this is not an NCS event there is no chance of this being cancelled :P

Dave come along and see me on June 30th and I will give you yuor CD

Guest Suzy

Hi Dave

Thanks for the heads up on the above.

Well it looks like the Ministry Of Soul Misinformation is at it again, we are NOT leaving Brookfields just off J11 on the M6.

The venue had a wedding booked on our April date so we went to Broadlane WMC which was well advertised via flyers and April's issue of 'On The Scene'

Our May date (next Sat) is doubled booked until 12.30am and I can't find an early doors venue so I have cancelled the Niter as I can't expect people who travel from the north and south to wait around hoping that I will get opened in time, I only let certain people know on Thursday of last week that I was pulling the niter and I intended to go public over this weekend via my website.

The following dates are all confirmed

June 30th Soul Night FREE entrance

July 28th Allnighter with Karl Heard and Molly as guests

August 25th Soul Night

September 29th Allnighter with Guy Henningan and a Detroit legend performing live ( more info to follow)

October 27th Soul Night

November 24th Allnighter

December 29th Soul Night

I and Max are more than happy the way things are going at NCS Wolverhampton, more to the point Mark the owner is, so once again the rumour is incorrect.

So for all you folks that now will be able to go to bed at a decent hour I would suggest you get yourselves down to

The Jct 2 Alldayer on Sunday 27th, The Birchley Social Club, Brunel Road, Oldbury, West Midlands, doors open at 2pm its £10 OTD with a host of only the best local DJ's and THE ELGINS live on stage

As this is not an NCS event there is no chance of this being cancelled :lol:

Dave come along and see me on June 30th and I will give you yuor CD

Hi Chris,

Think your gonna need a few CD's........... I have the list, I forgot to mention that to you! :ohmy:

So Sorry Mr Waterman :P

See you soon

Phil's better half xx