The Connaught Hotel 1st Anniversary

Great night last night , a bit slow to start because of the match but the room filled up nicely later on with a full dancefloor all night apart from a couple I played laugh.gif

Great spots from all Dj's totally across the board sounds even I was dancing last night.

Many thanks to Wulfie and Annie for the lift home thumbsup.gif

Will post some photos up later.

YES ANOTHER CRACKING NIGHT thumbsup.gif THANKS WULFIE FOR BEING OUR GUEST DJ , ALSO TO THE CONNAUGHT ANGELS - MOM , MY SUE , DAWNY FOR WORKING HARD ON THE DOOR , GREAT SPOTS BY PHIL AND CRAIG , WULFIE , AND THE BEST NEWS OF THE NIGHT WE HAVE BOOKED NIGHTS FOR 2008 rolleyes.gif

• Replies 53
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dawnie

YES ANOTHER CRACKING NIGHT thumbsup.gif THANKS WULFIE FOR BEING OUR GUEST DJ , ALSO TO THE CONNAUGHT ANGELS - MOM , MY SUE , DAWNY FOR WORKING HARD ON THE DOOR , GREAT SPOTS BY PHIL AND CRAIG , WULFIE , AND THE BEST NEWS OF THE NIGHT WE HAVE BOOKED NIGHTS FOR 2008 rolleyes.gif

Has always a great nite slow due to the England match at first then everyone came thick and fast thumbsup.gif kept off the cider all nite and then worked out I had two bottles of wine :P so if there was anyone I forgot to say goodbye to sincere apologies ~ lovely to see Shell Mark Macca & Lynn great dancing as always from Helen and Martin Sandy and others to many to mention Pete was able to smoke and I think the lads did well with the record sales one person spent at least £1000 on records thumbsup.gif also well done to Craig Chalky Phil and Wulfie and a big thank you to Wulfie & Annie for the lift home much appreciated :D and I've got to say Suzy Sue and myself have a lovely time meeting and greeting on the door the atmosphere is just wonderful :yes: and I think the photos in the gallery say it all.

till next time luv Dawniedingle :D xx

Guest Suzy

Has always a great nite slow due to the England match at first then everyone came thick and fast :thumbsup: kept off the cider all nite and then worked out I had two bottles of wine :unsure: so if there was anyone I forgot to say goodbye to sincere apologies ~ lovely to see Shell Mark Macca & Lynn great dancing as always from Helen and Martin Sandy and others to many to mention Pete was able to smoke and I think the lads did well with the record sales one person spent at least £1000 on records :thumbsup: also well done to Craig Chalky Phil and Wulfie and a big thank you to Wulfie & Annie for the lift home much appreciated :D and I've got to say Suzy Sue and myself have a lovely time meeting and greeting on the door the atmosphere is just wonderful :thumbup: and I think the photos in the gallery say it all.

till next time luv Dawniedingle :wub: xx

Hi All,

What can i say that has'nt already been said.............

this was a brilliant night for me, Great to see old and new friends, great atmosphere as always.

Hey Mrs Annie-Rexic do you remember the guys from Liverpool.???? haha

and... i also know what Sue's nick name is too :yes:

See you soon luv Suzy xx

Source Advert