Top DJ's

Rob Smith (The Legend)

KC (Ex Cleo's, Oscars, Palais)

Starring in

"A night at the FEZ"

A Driving Beat Soul Club production

by the team that bought you

"Six Hills (Soulies do it on the floor)"

The venue is Festival Hall Leisure Centre, Hodgkinson Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham NG17 7DJ

It's still one of the largest wooden dance floors in the East Midlands, it's still got a great sound system, it's still got cheap drinks until midnight, it's still only £3 on the door. The line up for Friday 25 MAY;

8pm Kev (Resident, Six Hills)

9pm KC (Ex Cleo's, Oscars)

10pm Rob Smith (Prestatyn, Skeggy, where hasn't he played!)

11pm Bryn (Resident, Six Hills)

shades.gif

We have all the ingredients for a great night - a large helping of Northern soul floorfillers, a soupcon of R&B, a sprinkling of crossover and a dash of modern. So if you were thinking it's about time to try the Fez come and join the others who do it every month and see why this is one the very best Northern Soul nights in the country.

For more information call;

Bryn on 07768 910131

Kev on 07946 727779

Garry on 07723 089639

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest GazArcher

Top DJ's

Rob Smith (The Legend)

KC (Ex Cleo's, Oscars, Palais)

Starring in

"A night at the FEZ"

A Driving Beat Soul Club production

by the team that bought you

"Six Hills (Soulies do it on the floor)"

The venue is Festival Hall Leisure Centre, Hodgkinson Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham NG17 7DJ

It's still one of the largest wooden dance floors in the East Midlands, it's still got a great sound system, it's still got cheap drinks until midnight, it's still only £3 on the door. The line up for Friday 25 MAY;

8pm Kev (Resident, Six Hills)

9pm KC (Ex Cleo's, Oscars)

10pm Rob Smith (Prestatyn, Skeggy, where hasn't he played!)

11pm Bryn (Resident, Six Hills)

shades.gif

We have all the ingredients for a great night - a large helping of Northern soul floorfillers, a soupcon of R&B, a sprinkling of crossover and a dash of modern. So if you were thinking it's about time to try the Fez come and join the others who do it every month and see why this is one the very best Northern Soul nights in the country.

For more information call;

Bryn on 07768 910131

Kev on 07946 727779

Garry on 07723 089639

If we can repeat what we do at 6hills then this will be a cracker. (Check feedback from 6hills and see what I mean)

The best place to start the weekend and fill your heart with soul

YES THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB LADS ARE AT THE FEZ AS WELL AS SIXHILLS LIKE GAZ SAID IT WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT 2 GREAT DJs WITH ROB SMITH & KC. HOPE TO SEE A GOOD FEW THERE TO MAKE THE NIGHT EVEN BETTER. :ohmy:

Guest GazArcher

going to a go-go???????

THE FEZ THIS FRIDAY PROMISES TO BE GOOD ONE, THINGS PICKING UP NOW THAT THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB HAVE TAKEN OVER.

FOR THOSE THAT MAY HAVE ONLY BEEN ONCE IN THE PAST GIVES US ANOTHER TRY....I THINK YOU'LL LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB ARE OR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TAKE A LOOK AT THE FEEDBACK FROM SIXHILLS LAST WEEKEND AND YOU WILL SEE WE ARE A VERY FRIENDLY BUNCH OF GUYS WHO LOVE PLAYING TO THE FLOOR AND SENDING EVERYONE HOME WITH A SMILE biggrin.gif ON THEIR FACE.

IF YOU'RE NOT SURE WHERE TO START YOUR BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND GIVE THE FEZ A GO, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

KTF

GAZA

YES IT'S FEZ TIME AGAIN.PLAYING THIS MONTH IS THE LEGEND THAT IS ROB SMITH,ALSO FOR ANYBODY WHO WENT TO CLEOS BACK IN THE DAY WE HAVE KC WHO ALSO DID OSCARS.SO 2 GREAT DJS THAT WILL MAKE THIS A GREAT NIGHT. :thumbsup:

Guest GazArcher

:ohmy:WHAT DO YOU DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WEEK AT WORK AND YOU WANT TO GET YOUR SOUL IN GEAR FOR THE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND? :lol:

TAKE THIS ADVISE FROM THE SOUL DOCTOR........GET YOURSELF DOWN TO THE FEZ, TAKE IN A GOOD DOSE OF THE BEST SOUL MUSIC OF ANY FRIDAY NIGHT, BREATHE IN THE COOL ATMOSPHERE, AND GET SOME EXERCISE BY DANCING TO A LEAST EVERY OTHER TUNE,.........IF THAT DOESN'T KICK START YOUR WEEKEND NOTHING WILL! :P

GREAT NIGHT IN PROSPECT

GET DOWN THERE AND HAVE A BOOGALOO PARTY WITH THE DRIVING BEAT BEAT SOUL CLUB, THEY WON'T LET YOU DOWN.

KEEP THE FAITH

KEEP IN PURE

KEEP IT NORTHERN

GAZA :unsure::ohmy::P

Guest GazArcher

beat it if you can the three wobles lol by the way it was a great night there cant wait till the next sixhills :rolleyes:wicked.gif:shades:

I KNOW WHAT I'D LIKE TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT SIXHILLS...IT JUST GETS BETTER & BETTER

WE NOW NEED TO APPLY THE MAGIC TO THE FEZ, WHICH I AM SURE WILL HAPPEN, WE'VE GOT SOME GREAT DJ's LINED UP, ROB SMITH, KC, STEVE FOSTER, SNOWY, YOCKY...... TO NAME BUT A FEW.

SOMETIMES THINK WE'VE UPSET SOMEONE, AND IF WE HAVE I AM TRUELY SORRY, COME AND TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEM IS I'M SURE WE CAN SORT IT. LIFES TO SHORT, YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP ON KEEPING ON. WE SOULIES NEED TO STICK TOGETHER WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND WE WILL NEED TO HOLD EACH OTHERS ZIMMERS WHEN WE TRY TO SWALLOW DIVE OR BACK FLIP. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SUPPORT!!!

A WHOLE LOT OF LOVE TO ALL THE OLD SOUL REBELS OUT THERE AND WHERE EVER YOU LAY YOUR HAT HAVE A GOOD ONE :(

Edited by GazArcher
Guest GazArcher

:thumbsup: BANK HOLIDAY AND JUST LOOK AT THE WEATHER!!!!!

I'M SUPPOSE TO BE GOING TO SKEGGY ON MY SCOOT TOMORROW (GOUT PERMITTING)

OH WELL

Guest GazArcher

JUST OFF NOW TO GET SET UP

IF YOU'VE NOT DECIDED YET WHERE TO GO TRY THE FEZ IN KIRKBY

NORTHERN SOUL AT ITS BEST WITH TUNES TO SUIT ALL

THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB........YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!