Solomon King/this Beautiful Day-columbia G&w Dj Ex

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

thanks, it's up for £250 but can't find any going prices for it, it's my son's fave record (of course i like it too)

link

£250? :D

I have one of these (issue) you can have although it may take a while to find it, make me a sensible offer. I'd swap it for a Demanding Man or an Al Williams. :)

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Cheers Stu, will make you an offer next time we are out on the lash  :D

link

I'm afraid not, I have given up drinking and all manner of sundry vices. Maybe you could come round for tea and scones one Sunday after church? :)

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

LOL  plan to go to lifeline when I get back from oz if you fancy it?

link

Yep, I think theres at least three of us trying to get there for the next one, hope a few others will come along too. It is a newies venue isn't it? :)

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Stu, we got room for 2 in the car. Let us know if you want a lift... :wicked:

link

Thanks Dave :shades: , trying to get hold of the other interested parties.

Hold up, how the hell are you and Janine going to find it? I don't want to end up in Cornwall. tongue.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Janine,

You do realise that in Aus, as its upside down, all the right turns are to your left, and vice versa. just watch the water going down the plug hole. They do it all the other way round. :wicked:

Social source share

Thanks Dave :shades: , trying to get hold of the other interested parties. 

Hold up, how the hell are you and Janine going to find it?  I don't want to end up in Cornwall. tongue.gif

link

Do not worry yourslef over minor little detail like that Stu. Leave it to me, I have seen it on the map. We just go up this big long blue road and take a left somewhere near the top of it. :wicked:

Any way, thats why allnighters were first set up - to allow those getting lost to at least get there with an or or two to spare :shhh:

(Off to the events page to see what's on in Cornwall that night.)

Social source share

If your coming to the Lifeline I'd suggest arriving in good time. Nearly all so far have been sold out and this being the 1st anniversary expect this to be a packer too and a sell out...don't want you disappointed if it's your first visit :wicked: Once through the doors you won't be disappointed :shades:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

No worries, it gets light about 4.30 in the morning and I am left handed  :wicked:

link

Doh! Solid Hit Soul is on the same night isn't it? Whose idea was that?

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Looks like you've pulled that one out the bag! I spent my time to look at a map to put your mind at rest  :angry:  DOH!!

link

whistling.gif I shall come and get lost with you another time if thats okay. Gutted to be missing this, have been looking forward to it since last year. :angry:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!