Dave Warr - Anybody Got Any Knowledge?

Thought i'd give it a go!!

Anybody got any knowledge of Dave Warr?

He shared a flat in Caledonian Rd, London with Danny Everard approx 15-20 years ago. (WOW......NOW THAT IS SCARY!!)

From Cornwall originally, me thinks.

Last i heard he'd moved down to Bournemouth ? with Sue.

But i could be (and usually am) very wrong!!

If anybody's in contact with him can they tell him i was asking after him please?

And maybe ask him to get in touch?

Would be top to know what he's been up to all these years.

20 years is a long time - and you don't half meet some people during that time....... some good and some not so good!!

Dave is no.1 on my good list.

Loads,

Joan

Edited by jumpinjoan
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thought i'd give it a go!!

Anybody got any knowledge of Dave War?

He shared a flat in Caledonian Rd, London with Danny Everard approx 15-20 years ago. (WOW......NOW THAT IS SCARY!!)

From Cornwall originally, me thinks.

Last i heard  he'd moved down to Bournemouth ? with Sue.

But i could be (and usually am) very wrong!!

If anybody's in contact with him can they tell him i was asking after him please?

And maybe ask him to get in touch?

Would be top to know what he's been up to all these years.

20 years is a long time - and you don't half meet some people during that time....... some good and some not so good!!

Dave is no.1 on my good list.

Loads,

Joan

link

Hi Joan, I've Danny's phone number somewhere. Saw him last year, or was it year before :) when went to Cornwall for few days holiday. He hasn't changed at all.

Social source share

Dave & Sue deffo in Cornwall, a ffriend of mine who I've lost contact with (Jan) was still in touch with them, Dave had settled down somewhat, if you know what I mean

:thumbup:

link

now then joan,amazin` who sent me a e-mail,dave warr,he his on here some where?,if you don`t find him or he`s proberly found you,keep jumpin`,yours backdoor100club/

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Joan have you had any luck finding Dave & Sue Warr ? Someone said that he had a job @ the Eden Project looking after the Snakes, But how true that is, is anybody's guess.... But if he is down that neck of the woods (Cornwall) I wouldn't mind betting that Lee Vowles would be able to point you in the right direction. Try vowlessoulfox1@aol.com......Keep The Faith Jon Buck....ready.steady.go@ntlworld.com

post-2461-1111968106_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1111968143_thumb.jpg

Social source share

still not talkin

link

Might help if you spelt is name propper,or even send him souliEmial through members page on here,it is deffo on here somewhere blush.gif ,i will mention you whoever/whatever you are,next time i send souliEmail ph34r.gif .Ken

Social source share