Derby, Rolls Royce Mini-alldayer

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Basingstokie Sarah

Well, who's going, there is talk of a certain couple celebrating thier Hen/Stag Night there so loads of sillyness to be had. shades.gif

picture to be revealed ???

If my step son doesn't know where it is........what chance have the rest of you got? :rolleyes:

Its at The Rolls Royce Pavillion,

Moor Lane

Derby

A52 or A38 onto the A5111(ring road) look for the Spider Bridge-Allenton. Turn off 100 yards signposted Moorways Swimming Pool

Well, ther you have it...Thats the directions on the flyer....for further info ring the Rolls Royce Leisure Office 01332 248027

Guest Basingstokie Sarah

Just to add......................It would be great to see you there.....who-ever you are!

Thanks in advance to everyone whos coming

xx

If my step son doesn't know where it is........what chance have the rest of you got? :rolleyes:

Its at The Rolls Royce Pavillion,

Moor Lane

Derby

A52 or A38 onto the A5111(ring road) look for the Spider Bridge-Allenton. Turn off 100 yards signposted Moorways Swimming Pool

Well, ther you have it...Thats the directions on the flyer....for further info ring the Rolls Royce Leisure Office 01332 248027

Thank you my much younger step mummy wicked.gif .... are you sure dad is older than me :(

See you Sunday

Your loving and obedient son :shades:

Guest Basingstokie Sarah

Can I be your son too, Oh go on!!

This is getting ridiculous...................thers only so many sons a woman can have!!!

Just behave and i'll see what i can do!! :rolleyes:

Guest Basingstokie Sarah

Well, who's going, there is talk of a certain couple celebrating thier Hen/Stag Night there so loads of sillyness to be had. :thumbsup:

picture to be revealed ???

Many thanks to everyone who congratulated myself and my future husband (Dave Evison) on our forth-coming wedding.

This was a fab dayer-what a great venue.

Special thanks to Keith for allowing a bunch of half cut girlies in through the door and treating me and Dave so kindly. More thanks to the lads )especially Anton, Alan and Mike the Bike who came miles to join in the fun and wear bunny ears and wings!!!)

Cheers Everyone.........

Sarah

xx :sleep3:

Guest clanger v2

More thanks to the lads )especially Anton, Alan and Mike the Bike who came miles to join in the fun and wear bunny ears and wings!!!)

It was an absolute pleasure :D

I hope you and Dave didn't have too many problems getting your big chair home :D

Source Advert