27th May - Sunday Afternoon Soul Sessions (l.a.)

Claytonsflyerfront.jpg

Sunday 27th May sees the return of LA's newest weekly soul event, with resident DJ's Greg Belson and Andy Cobb plus special guests.

Expect selections from gospel to funk, to vintage r&b, to mod........sweet soul, to the deeper edge. Soul music of the highest quality....every Sunday.

This weeks special guest DJ is;

Mike Umholtz

A co-promoter of arguably California's finest rare soul event to date, the Central Soul Club, Mike joins us with his box of rarities this Sunday for what promises to be a great afternoon of quality soul music.

Music from 4pm til 9pm and entrance is *FREE* - this event is open to all ages.

Venue is;

Royal Clayton's

1855 Industrial Street

Los Angeles

T; 213.622.0512

https://www.myspace.com/royalclaytonsrestaurante

Future guests;

June 3rd - DJ Renato

June 10th - Chris Griffiths

June 17th - George Rodriguez

June 24th - Miles Tackett

If you feel you have the records and the ability to play and you're in the Los Angeles area, let me know.....it's all about building, so give me a shout.

• Replies 2
  • Views 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Claytonsflyerfront.jpg

Sunday 27th May sees the return of LA's newest weekly soul event, with resident DJ's Greg Belson and Andy Cobb plus special guests.

Expect selections from gospel to funk, to vintage r&b, to mod........sweet soul, to the deeper edge. Soul music of the highest quality....every Sunday.

This weeks special guest DJ is;

Mike Umholtz

A co-promoter of arguably California's finest rare soul event to date, the Central Soul Club, Mike joins us with his box of rarities this Sunday for what promises to be a great afternoon of quality soul music.

Music from 4pm til 9pm and entrance is *FREE* - this event is open to all ages.

Venue is;

Royal Clayton's

1855 Industrial Street

Los Angeles

T; 213.622.0512

https://www.myspace.com/royalclaytonsrestaurante

Future guests;

June 3rd - DJ Renato

June 10th - Chris Griffiths

June 17th - George Rodriguez

June 24th - Miles Tackett

If you feel you have the records and the ability to play and you're in the Los Angeles area, let me know.....it's all about building, so give me a shout.

Sounds like a great event, I wish I was local, I would be there!!

Hope you have a good turn out

regrads

paul :unsure: