This Is Pants

Craig W

Ive recieved records packed in strange ways but todays has to be the worst.

A 45 arrived from the States in a mailing envelope wrapped up in an adult incontence pad! :wicked:

It was wrapped around the record and sealed with the sticky things on the sides.The only good things where that the record was undamaged and the pad was un-used.Anyone else had records packed like this?

What sort of feedback do I leave now?

Social source share

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This was the funniest thing I've seen all day :wicked: . What great fun it would have been if they would have wrapped the record in a used one, then you could really talk about taking the piss.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

A 45 arrived from the States in a mailing envelope wrapped up in an adult incontence pad!  :wicked:

It was wrapped around the record and sealed with the sticky things on the sides.The only good things where that the record was undamaged and the pad was un-used.Anyone else had records packed like this?

link

You can't really leave neagtive feedback as the record arrived in the condition you paid for. Would be unfair really... Altho that is wild packaging!

I bought an LP recently from Oz, and it arrived in a pizza box! Strange I thought, but when you think about it, it was a safe way of sending all the way from Australia. She had stuck the LP down and the sturdy box helped prevent damage...

Are you sure it was an adult incontinence pad? We all know how big the yanks are, it coulda been a normal nappy for their size babies! :shades:

Social source share

......Or Brown Bombers 'Wait For Me' Amazing

Or Beverley & Duane 'You Belong To Me' Brown Bomber???

link

Amazers 'Without A Warning'

Al Green and Ann Nesby 'Put It On Paper'

Alvin Cash ' No Deposit No Return'

Social source share

Guest Biggie G

You can't really leave neagtive feedback as the record arrived in the condition you paid for. Would be unfair really... Altho that is wild packaging!

I bought an LP recently from Oz, and it arrived in a pizza box! Strange I thought, but when you think about it, it was a safe way of sending all the way from Australia. She had stuck the LP down and the sturdy box helped prevent damage...

Are you sure it was an adult incontinence pad? We all know how big the yanks are, it coulda been a normal nappy for their size babies!  :wicked:

link

I've just received an LP from the states in a Pizza Box as well, wouldn't have minded, but half the Pizza was still left in it.........still ate it though :shades:

Cheers

Biggie G

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Last one from me.

Lucky for you Craig, you dont collect records by Cleo Laine and Johnny Dankworth. Imagine all those doo bee dooby do do's

I'll get me coat. :wicked:

Social source share

Hey...I've got an idea. Why don't you throw that Steve Mancha record on the turntable, talc the floor (and your ass), put on the piss pants and see what happens!

Might be a new level of comfort!

tongue.gif:shhh:tongue.gif:shades::wicked:

KTF

Jas

but then again, if I ever turned up a Salvadors 45 at the flea market, I might need to throw those on! :shhh:

Social source share

A 45 arrived from the States in a mailing envelope wrapped up in an adult incontence pad!  :thumbsup:

link

Just had exactly the same packaging today - was the sellers ID 'butterford' ?

Couldn't believe what I was unwrapping!!!!

whistling.gif

Mace

Social source share

Has to be one of the funniest stories re collecting I've ever heard :wub:

Almost pissed my pants laughing.... suppose that was his original intention !!

Or maybe he wanted to let you know you could always DEPEND on him ranting_1.gif

Thing is, now he's crossed a line and become a serial padder !!

I'll get me talc...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!