For Sale: Mainly Soul Lps But A Few Disco And Boogie Lps As Well

Please see my grading scheme at the end of the list. I can send pictures of the records you're interested in.

I take paypal plus other forms of payment.

Shipping costs for regular air letter post:

Europe: 1LP=£6, 2-3LPs=£8

Rest of the World: 1LP=£7, 2-3LPs=£11

Shipping costs for insured air letter post:

Europe: 1LP=£11, 2-3LPs=£13

Rest of the world: 1LP=£13, 2-3LPs=£19

Please ask for insurance if you wish for it otherwise I will quote you for regular air letter post which does not include insurance. Uninsured packages are sent at buyer's responsibility.

E-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

LPs:

-Cloud One "Funky Disco Tracks of Cloud One" (Queen Constance) nm/nm(was sealed when I got it) £65 Rare disco album produced by Patrick Adams.

-Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) nm/vg++(autographed at backcover) £50 very rare modern soul/gospel.

-Ojeda Penn "All Is One" (Ife) vg+/vg+ £20

-Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) nm/vg+ £35 rare soul album.

-California Executive "Dancing and Romancing" (Parliament) nm/nm £30 rare modern soul with good tunes in "I Can't Forget You" and "The Same For Me".

-Edna Wright "Oops Here I Go Again" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £50 Rare Greg Perry produced LP. Title track is a great and classic 2-stepper and a nice version "Come On Down".

-The Skyliners "Same" (Tortoise) nm/nm £18 "The Love Bug" and "We Got Love On Your Side" are good soul/boogie.

-The Ebonys "Same" (Philadelphia Int.) vg++/vg+ £22

-Faith Pillow "Same" (Uncle Tunes) nm/vg++ £45 Rare soul/folk lp.

-Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £20 nice copy with some sublime modern soul tracks.

-The Voices of East Harlem "Same" (Just Sunshine) vg+(looks nm but sounds vg+)/vg++(just a lightly bumped corner otherwise really nice cover) £30 Includes "Cashing In" but the album is packed with great tracks and is produced by Leroy Hutson.

-L.J. Reynolds "Same" (Capitol) vg+/vg++ £15 "Key to the worlds", "I love doing what makes you happy" and "Tell me" great soul tunes.

-Al Johnson "Peaceful" (Marina) nm/vg++ £30 great modern soul with the original version of "I've Got My Second Wind".

-James Brown "Reality" (Polydor) nm/vg++ £15 "Funky President" classic funky track sampled to death.

-William DeVaughn "Be Thankful For What You Got" (Roxbury) nm/vg++ £10

-Stephanie Mills "Movin' In the Right Direction" (abc) vg++/vg++ £15 great title track.

-Barbara Acklin "Love Makes A Woman" (Brunswick) vg++/nm £15

-Jesse James "Same" (20th Century Fox) vg++/vg++ £32 "Facts of Life '68" great 60's soul album.

-Barbara Mason "If You Knew Him Like I Do" (National General) vg++/vg++ £30

-Terry Huff "and The Special Delivery "The Lonely One" (Mainstream) nm/vg++ £10 nice soul album arranged by Al Johnson especially "Just Not Enough"

-Kevin I. "Same" (GMT) vg++/vg++ £12 modern soul from Hawaii.

-Silk "Smooth As Silk" (Prelude) vg++/vg++ £30 nice sweet soul.

-Lilith "Boston Ride" (Galaxia) nm/vg++ £20 rare and obscure, funky release on small label.

-Banks & Hampton: "Passport to Ecstasy" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £8 "Shake it" and "Were moving on" are great soul/boogie tracks

-Evelyn King "I'm In Love" (Rca) vg+/vg++ £6 modern soul/boogie with many good tracks such as "The Other Side of Love" and "What Are You Waitin For".

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) nm/vg++ £10 "Keep on Singing"

-Brighter Side of Darkness "Love Jones" (20th Century) vg++/nm £12 nice sweet soul album from '73.

-The Younghearts "Do You Have the Time" (20th Century) Sealed. With a cut-corner. £12 Nice sweet soul in the title track and "Wild Fire" is a nice rare groove track.

-Al Wilson "I've Got A Feeling" (Playboy) sealed. £6 cut corner. "You Did It For Me", "Stay With Me" nice selection of 70's dancers.

-Camouflage "A Disco Symphony" (Honey Bee) vg++/vg+ £8 "Take a Ride"

-Montana "A Dance Fantasy" (Atlantic) nm/vg+ £8 "Warp Factor II"

-Brenda & the Tabulations "I Keep Coming Back for More" (Chocolate City) nm/vg++ £8 "Let's Go All the Way"

-Lamont Dozier "Out Here On My Own" (Abc) vg++/vg++ £6 "Breaking Out All Over" wonderful 70's soul tune.

-Goody Goody "Same" (Atlantic) vg++/vg++ £8 "It Looks Like Love" nice disco produced by Vicent Montana.

-Brainstorm "Funky Entertainment" (Tabu) vg++/vg++ £10 "Hot For You" funky disco.

-T.H.P. Orchestra "Two Hot For Love" (Butterfly) nm/nm £8 Canadian disco LP with the nice long titletrack.

-Touch of Class "I'm In Heaven" (Midland) vg++/vg+ £10 "One Half As Much" but many more tracks worth attention.

-Instant Funk "Looks So Fine" (Salsoul) sealed. £8 "Give It to You Baby"

-Thelma Houston & Jerry Butler "Thelma & Jerry" (Motown) nm/vg++ £5 "And You've Got Me" Great soul track.

-Dianne Steinberg "Same" (Atlantic) vg+/vg+ £8 "One More Time" lovely blue eyed soul.

-Delegation "Deuces High" (Ariola) vg++/vg++ £10 "what took you so long" nice boogie. Euro only release.

-Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (abc) nm/vg++ £5 nice soul tune in "You Don't Have to Be a Star"

-Valerie Simpson "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg+ £6 "Silly Wasn't I" beautiful mellow soul track.

-Leon Ware "Inside Is Love" (Fabulous) nm/vg+ £5 good album from Leon Ware,

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/vg++(small sticker at upper right corner) £6 Great classic 80's soul album.

-First Choice "Armed And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) nm/nm £10 "Newsy Neighbours" nice 70's soul.

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg+ £6 "Wanna Be Where You Are" nice soul tune and good funky soul in "Its alright with me".

-One Way "Shine On Me" (Mca) nm/vg++ £5 "Didn't You Know It" fine 80's soul track.

-Tavares "Sky High!" (Capitol) vg++/vg++ £5 "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel" great 70's soul tune.

-Blue Magic "Mystic Dragons" (Atco) vg++/vg+ £6 "Summer Snow" nice mellow soul.

-Tata Vega "Totally Vega" (Tamla) vg++/vg++ £5 "Mr. Troublemaker"

-Denise La Salle "Here I Am Again" (Westbound) nm/vg+ £8 nice 70's soil in the titletrack.

-First Choice "So Let Us Entertain You" (Warner Bros) nm/nm £5 "I'll stay right here" and "Are you ready for me" soulful disco.

-Thelma Houston: "Any Way You Like It" (Motown) vg++/NM £6 title track is great.

-Norma Jean "Same" (Bearsville) vg+/vg+ £5 "Saturday" and "Sorcerer"

-Norma Jean "Same" (Bearsville) nm/vg++ £8 "Saturday" and "Sorcerer"

-The Originals "def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) nm/nm £10 "I'm someone who cares", "Lie no. 2", "Come rain or shine" & "Make it with you" all good early 70's soultunes.

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) vg++/vg++ £6 "Whachersign" blue eyed/modern soul that was comped on Soul Togetherness.

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed. £6 nice blend of 70s soul and funky tracks. Includes "What Goes Around Comes Around"

-Five Special "Trak'n" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £6 "Spread the Love" is nice.

-Five Special "Same" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £8 "Why Leave Us Alone"

-The Brothers "Don't Stop Now" (Rca) vg++/vg+ £8 "Under the Skin" monster disco tune.

-New Birth: "Behold the Mighty Army" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £5 with the indemand "Deeper"

-Major Harris "My Way" (Atlantic) vg++/vg £5 "Love Wont Let Me Wait" plus more nice soul tracks.

-Margie Joseph: "Hear the Words, Feel the Feeling" (Cotillion) £5 "Prophecy" album produced by Lamont Dozier.

-Dramatics "A Dramatic Expirience" (Volt) nm/vg++ £8 "The Devil Is Dope"

-Bobby Nunn "Second to Nunn" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £8 "She's Just a Groupie" nice synth boogie.

-The Blossoms "Shockwave" (Lion) vg++/vg++ £8 "Grandma's Hands"

-High Energy "Same" (Gordy) vg++/nm £6 "Goin Thru the Motions" modern soul.

-Minnie Riperton "Perfect Angel" (Epic) nm/vg+(still in shrink but one corner is slightly worn) £12

-Leo Sayer "Thunder In My Heart" (WB) vg++/vg++ £5 "Easy to Love" nice 2-step not to be slept on.

-Gypsy Lane "Predictions" (Drive) vg++(edge warp which it manages to play through without jumps or skips) /vg++ £4 "I Could Use Some Loving" is a nice stepper.

-Norman Connors "This Is Your Life" (Arista) vg+/vg++ £8 "Stella" soul/fusion.

-Midnight Star "Standing Together" (Solar) vg++/vg+ £5 "I've Been Watching You" nice boogie track.

-Roy C. "More Sex & More Soul" (Mercury) nm/vg++ £8

-J.O.B. Orchestra "Open the Doors of Your Heart" (Govinda) vg++/vg++ £5 uk press. "Don't Want That Illusion" great modern soul.

-Leroy Hutson "Feel The spirit" (Curtom) vg++/vg+ £6 ."Lovers Holiday" "Never know what you can do" good soul as always from this legend.

-Platnum Hook: "Same" (Motown) nm/vg+ £5 "Gotta Find a Woman"

-Donald Byrd "Thank You...For F.U.M.L." (Elektra) nm/nm £5 "Loving You" nice boogie.

-Michael Henderson "In the Night-time" (Buddah) vg++/vg++ "take Me I'm Yours" soul/fusion track.

-Minnie Riperton "Adventures in Paradise" (Epic) vg++/vg++ £12

-Vernon Burch "I'll Be Your Sunshine" (UA) nm/nm £6

-Sylvia "Same" (Vibration) vg++/vg+ £5 "Sweet Stuff"

-Chaka Khan: "Chaka" (WB) nm/vg++ £5 "Sleep on it" and the hit "I'm every woman" are both good.

-Angelo Bond "Bondage" (abc) vg++/vg+ £6 very nice album with many good tracks.

-Four Tops "Cat Fish" (abc) vg++/vg+ £4 "Strung Out for Your Love"

-Roberta Flack "Featuring Donny Hathaway" (Atlantic) vg+/vg++ £4 "Back Together Again" great disco tune.

-Roberta Flack "same" (Atlantic) vg++/vg++ £4 from '78.

-Roberta Flack "Chapter Two" (Atlantic) vg+/vg+ £4

-Norman Connors "Romantic Journey" (Buddah) nm/vg++ £6 "Once I've Been There" good jazzy soul.

-Bloodstone "I Need Time" (London) nm/nm £6

-Bloodstone "Unreal" (London) nm/nm £6

-Bloodstone "Riddle of the Sphinx" (London) nm/nm £6

-The Soul Train Gang "Same" (Rca) Sealed. £5 "Ooh Cha" nice soul tune.

-Tyrone Davis "Without You In My Life" (Dakar) nm/vg++ £6

-Street People "Same" (Vigor) nm/vg(top seam split almost all the way through) £4 "You're My Weakness Girl" nice 70's.

-Gladys Knight & The Pips "Claudine" (Buddah) vg++/vg++ £6

-Angela Clemmons "Same" (Portrait) vg++/vg+ £4

-Solar Heat "Same" (Abc) nm/nm £6

-Roundtree "Discocide" (Mango) nm/nm £12

-Peter Brown "Back to the Front" (RCA) nm/vg++ £8

-Bobby Caldwell "Cat In the Hat" (Clouds) vg++/vg++ £8

-Spinners "Love Trippin" (Atlantic) German press vg++/vg++ £3 with the indemand "I Just Want to Fall In Love" but also nice soul/boogie in the title track.

-Ben E. King "Rough Edges" (Maxwell) nm/nm £6

-Ray, Goodman & Brown "Stay" (Polydor) vg++/vg++ £8

-Finished Touch "Need to Know You Better" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £5

-Eddie Kendricks "Vintage 78" (Tamla) nm/vg++ £5

-Israel Tolbert "Popper Stopper" (Stax) nm/vg++ £8

-Candi Staton "Music Speaks Louder Than Words" (WB) nm/vg++ £5 "Nights On Broadway"

-Candi Staton "House of Love" (WB) vg++/nm £5

-Fred Huges "Baby Boy" (Brunswick) vg+/vg+ £8

-Candi Staton "Young Hearts Run Free" (WB) nm/nm £8 title tracks is a classic disco tune.

-The Dramatics "10½" (Mca) nm/nm £4

-Starpoint "It's So Delicious" (Broadwalk) nm/nm £4

-Eddie Kendricks "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg++ £8 "Keep On Truckin"

-The Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (rca) sealed. £5

-Natalie Cole "Natalie" (Capitol) nm/nm £5 "Sophisticated Lady"

-Jeannie Reynolds "Cherries, Bananas & Other Fine Fruits" (Casablanca) vg++/vg £5 "The Fruit Song" good soul track with classic breakbeat at the intro.

-One Way "Lady" (Mca) nm/nm £4

-Denise Lasalle "Right Place Right Time" (Malaco) nm/nm £4

-Rose Banks "Rose" (Motown) nm/vg+ £5

-The Friends of Distinction "Love Can Make It Easier" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £6 "Ain't No Woman" good soul track.

-Roy C. "Something Nice" (Mercury) nm/vg+ £5

-Walter Jackson "Feeling Good" (UA) nm/nm £5

-Princes of Love: "Mirage" (Rca) nm/vg+ £6

-Gene Chandler "The Gene Chandler Situation" (Mercury) nm/nm £6

-The Salsoul Orchestra "Nice N' Nasty" (Salsoul) nm/vg++ £6 "It don't have to be funky" and "Standing and waiting on love".

-The Dells "Sweet As Funk Can Be" (Cadet) vg++/vg++ £10

-Candi Staton "Make Me An Instrument" (Beracah) nm/nm £4

-The 5th Dimension "Living Together Growing Together" (Bell) nm/vg++ £4

-Goodie "I Wanna Be Your man" (Total Expirience) vg++/vg++ £4

-Carl Carlson "I Wanna Be With You" (abc) sealed. £5

-Mel and Tim "Starting All Over again" (Stax) vg+/vg++ £5 "I'm Your Puppet" is nice.

-Allen Toussaint: "Motion" (Warner Bros.) nm/nm £6

-Stargard "What You Waitin' For" (Mca) nm/nm £4

-Freda Payne "Out Of Payne Comes Love" (abc) nm/vg+ £5

-Faith Hope and Charity "Same" (Rca) nm/vg++ £5 produced by Van McCoy.

-Dick Smith "Initial rust" (WB) nm/nm £6

-Street Players "Dancin Fever" (Ariola) nm/nm £5

-Larence Hilton Jacob "All The Way...Love" (abc) vg++/vg+ £5

-Larry Santos: "You Are Everything I Need" (Casablanca) vg++/vg++ £5 "We Can't Hide It Anymore" blue-eyed soul.

-The Staples "Pass it On" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £5 "Making Love" nice soul track.

-Delegation: "The Promise of Love" (State) vg++/vg++ £6 "Oh Honey"

-Linda Lewis: "Not A Little Girl Anymore" (Arista) nm/vg+ £5 "I Do My Best To Impress"

-The Modulations "With a Made Up Mind" (Savoy) nm/nm £5

-Candi Station: "Candi" (Warner Bros.) nm/vg++ £6 "A Little Taste of Love"

-Eddie Kendricks "For You" (Tamla) vg++/vg+ £4

-The Persuaders "Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" (Atco) vg+/vg+ £4

7":

-Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Pt.2" (Don) nm £8 nice modern soul.

-B. W. Souls "Marvins Groove/Generated Love" (Round) NM £15 killer funk track with break. Once sold for high money until a lot was turned up.

-Mugo "Organize/Space Travel" (United World) NM £35 nice funk track.

-Miss Faye Marshall "Chain Reaction/All I Want Is You" (Icepac) VG+ £50 female funk. Rare one.

-The United Image "The African Bump/Hit Man" (Branding Iron) VG++ £8 nice funk track.

-Freddy Wilson "Promise Land/Where Is She" (Eastbound) NM £50 slight dishwarp which does not affect play. Good James brown sounding track on this collectable label.

-The Soul Machine "Bag of Goodies/Twitchie Feet" (Pzazz) NM. £35 Promo. Beautiful NM copy but label has some pen scribble.

-Pee Wee Ellis "Moon Walk/That Thing" (Sound Stage 7) NM. £15 DJ copy.

-Marvin Holmes & The Uptights "Ride Your Mule/Pt. 2" (Revue) NM £10 label has drillhole.

-Sammy Gordon & Hipp Huggers "Jungle Bump" (Lu Lu) NM £20

-Berry Street Station "Chocolate Sugar/All I Want Is You" (Crystal) NM £30 rare small label UK only funk45 with break at the end.

-Celest Hardie "You Touched the Inner Part of Me/Instr." (Load Stone) NM £8 midtempo modern soul. Lovely track.

-Ivy Jo "I Remember When (dedicated To Beverly)/Sorry Is a Sorry Word" (V.I.P.) VG++ £6

-Ron Preyer "If You Don't Want My Love/Baltimore" (Shock) £15 first minute of the tracks plays with a light crackle. It's not very loud but still audible. Pleasant modern soul.

Grades are vinyl/cover.

Cut-outs (saw-cuts, cut-corners, punch holes etc.) will not downgrade and they will not always be mentioned so please ask if you are concerned about this.

NM : Vinyl is in beautiful shape and has not been played more than just a couple of times. It may have one or two very light faint marks from the innersleeve.

NM : Cover is well kept and may only show a minimal sign of wear when inspected very closely.

VG++ : Vinyl has a few surface marks that can be lightly audible in parts but the overall sound picture will be excellent.

VG++ : Cover is still very nice but may have some light wear around the edges/corners or light wear at front/back cover.

VG+ : Vinyl has some light surface marks that are audible in spots but still an overall nice sound. Record will definitely be listenable; mainly with background noise in some parts only.

VG+ : Cover has some wear. May have light ringwear, split seams, or small writing but will still look nice.

VG : Vinyl has lots of surface marks which will be audible in many parts.

VG : Cover has much wear. Cover may have strong ringwear, heavy splits or large writting.

VG- : Vinyl will look bad with many marks which will be audible throughout more or less.

VG- : Cover has lots of wear and looks really bad. It will have heavy splits, large writing and much overall cover wear.

I will not sell anything below.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things I forgot to say.

1. Shipping is from Denmark.

2. I offer discount if you take a few pieces but the rare titles in the top are excluded of much discount if any at all. I'll let you know what I can do.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert