Detroit Mega Rarity For £10 ! - Telma Laverne

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Netspeaky

I Have list that you can cry over, mine go all the way back to about 72 when I was getting Brian 45 Phillips lists, some incredible music as you said if you only knew back then. :unsure:

Social source share

just going through some old lists and came across this recently sold for 3k

quality of scans not brill but if you click on it should be readable

What about the Sheppards Stubbon Heart White Demo for £2.50!!

I do remember one of our lists had The classics - Yan-Gan & the Magnetics - Ra Sel both @£8 ..anyone got that list..??

The Thelma Laverne i can't even remeber listing...

Social source share

Cant quite match that , but did find a diary i had in 1977 in me mums loft, i used it to make a note of what i had been paying for records i was buying at the time , one that sticks out was the "ivories please stay" scripted title as well! , bought this of me old mate Alan Pritchard for a couple of quid but also paid him the same for Spyder turner i cant make it anymore.....seems bizzare now.....still got Spyder Turner...but guess what sold Ivories...for what ammounts to pennies back in the eighties :unsure: ...ahhh hindsight wonderful ennit!

Social source share

Hi,

anyone have any more soul list scans to post up? I find it fascinating (and obviously sickening), to see these old lists!!!!!!!!!!!! Torture meself? Why not :unsure:angry.gif:lol:

cheers,

Carl

Social source share

What about the Sheppards Stubbon Heart White Demo for £2.50!!

I do remember one of our lists had The classics - Yan-Gan & the Magnetics - Ra Sel both @£8 ..anyone got that list..??

The Thelma Laverne i can't even remeber listing...

Has anyone got a sound file for Thelma Laverne? my mate keeps telling me how good it is.

Social source share

Has anyone got a sound file for Thelma Laverne? my mate keeps telling me how good it is.

I can't find it on this PC, but did post it up on SS and PM to someone on here (Chalky?) so maybe they can oblige?

It's sort of mid tempo, when it actually stays in tune, and to be honest is a bit of a dirge.

Another case of it 'rare' so it's good?

Anyone remember what it was c/u as, Virgina Blakely?

Social source share

I can't find it on this PC, but did post it up on SS and PM to someone on here (Chalky?) so maybe they can oblige?

It's sort of mid tempo, when it actually stays in tune, and to be honest is a bit of a dirge.

don't think it was me Simon, know I have it on cd though but not on the PC. I've had a reformat over the weekend and not reloaded everything yet either. Agree its not that great either.

Social source share

try listening to the other side simon

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert