WENDELL WATTS: "KISS A GOOD THING GOODBYE" on Ref-O-Ree

Gene-R

I'm after a copy of "Kiss A Good Thing Goodbye" by Wendell Watts on Ref-O-Ree, but have no idea of its rarity!! Anyone shed some light on this one? What I do know is that it was a spin for Keb Darge in the halcyon days of Stafford, and this is the only time I've ever heard it played.

As always, any help greatly appreciated and, yes, still need help re; "For The Rest Of My Life" by the Out of Sights on Saru!

Best,

Gene

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

re:Out of Sights.For The Rest Of My Life was actually the flip side of their first release on Saru You Made Me Beg[s101].This was also the first release on the label,released in 1968.Their other 3 releases on Saru were all produced by Lou Ragland.Hope this has been of some use to you Gene.

Social source share

Gene-R wrote:

I'm after a copy of "Kiss A Good Thing Goodbye" by Wendell Watts on Ref-O-Ree, but have no idea of its rarity!!  Anyone shed some light on this one?  What I do know is that it was a spin for Keb Darge in the halcyon days of Stafford, and this is the only time I've ever heard it played.

As always, any help greatly appreciated and, yes, still need help re; "For The Rest Of My Life" by the Out of Sights on Saru!

Best,

Gene

Forgot to add that Tim Brown rates this at £800. Great records that did gain plays later on in the 80's. Tim's threatening to play it out so could get some of the exposure it deserves.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!