Joes Bar - Darlington

Guest mark shepherd

Guest mark shepherd

GREAT NITE FROM START TO END :thumbsup:

LOVELY VENUE, GOOD PEOPLE AND THE MUSIC....OH THE MUSIC.....

THERE IS A VERY FUNNY STORY TO TELL AS WELL......BUT IM GOING TO LET HER COME ON HERE AND TELL YOU HERSELF

OVER TO YOU KIRSTY ......... :shades:

• Replies 6
  • Views 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

GREAT NITE FROM START TO END :thumbsup:

LOVELY VENUE, GOOD PEOPLE AND THE MUSIC....OH THE MUSIC.....

THERE IS A VERY FUNNY STORY TO TELL AS WELL......BUT IM GOING TO LET HER COME ON HERE AND TELL YOU HERSELF

OVER TO YOU KIRSTY ......... :shades:

NOT THE CAR STORY BY ANY CHANCE ?? :thumbsup::shades::ohmy::wicked:

BAZ ...WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO CHUCK LIDDELL LAST NIGHT :wicked:

I dont really know what everyone is on about :thumbsup::yes:

Boy do I feel a numpty today!.

Firstly just like to say that I had a fantastic night yet again at Joes. Took Louise for her second trip, she really loves it there. Great atmosphere, brilliant music & very friendly crowd.

I think I need to make a few apologises, especially to Shep & Darlington police.

It was a case of both me & Louise both having senile dementia. Came out of Joes bar & both me & Louise were horrified to see that my little old trusty fiesta had been pinched from the very place we had parked it :thumbsup: . Went running back into Joes with cries of my cars been nicked.

Shep very kindly came to my rescue & lent me his phone to call the police. The police took the details & had an officer on route to come to our assistance. Rang Bri who hasnt very happy about getting him out of bed & couldnt to collect me as he had been on the booze, oh & the fact that it was 50 miles away :unsure: . Shep then very kindly offered to have a whip round & gather the £80.00 for the taxi fare home. While wandering around outside, wondering what to do next, I spotted a fiesta out of the corner of my eye in the next street, where I had left it in the first place :lol: . I actually thought at one point that Louise was actually going to wet herself, cant believe I had been so daft, trying to explain it all to the police. Could have been worse, could have ended up getting a taxi back, dont think I would have been able to face you all again. Big thanks to all the Darlo lot & Mick for their help anyway.

The orwell special at Joes bar on 29th July looks great, I'm gutted that I will be on my jollies, but really hope it goes well.

Going to put my piccies up next.

Kx

we had a great time on Sunday - it was nice to meet everyones wives too (and a lovely bunch of ladies they were)

night nurse and alcohol aren't the best of friends and I'm only just beginning to feel human - but that'll teach me to go out whilst I'm still poorly :P

heard some great tunes in plush surroundings with some good friends - the perfect way to spend a night out :wicked: