Something For Sale

Andreas

hi folks,

please check out the following 45´s. send a pm or e-mail if interested in anything :dance:

Yvonne Baker & The Sensations - It´s Good Enough For Me - Junior 1002 - NM - £65

The Four Gents - Young Girls Beware - Oncore ON-83 - EX - £265

The Tridettes - I Know What You´re Doing - Master M-1030 - EX- - £300

George Kirby - What Can I Do - Cadet 5523 promo - NM (s.t.o.l.) - £300

45´s under £50

Betty Everett - Please Love Me - One-Derful 4823 promo - NM - £35

The Blues Busters - Inspired To Love You - JAMAICAN BMN 2 (1st press!) - EX+ - £25

Jimmy Thomas - Where There´s A Will - Mirwood 5522 - EX - £18

Ruby Winters - Just Like A YoYo - Diamond D-255 - EX+ - £15

Betty Lavette - Let Me Down Easy - Calla 102 - NM - £15

Andrea Davis - You Gave Me Soul - Chess 1980 - NM - £25

Margie Joseph - I´ll Always Love You - Volt VOA-4061 - NM (drill hole) - £35

Little Sonny - Wade In The Water - Enterprise ENA 9021 - EX - £20

45´s under £10

Annabelle Fox - Getting Through To Me - Satin S-400 - EX - £7

Dobie Gray - The "In" Crowd - Charger CRG-105 - NM - £7

Bob Kuban & In-Men - The Cheater - Musicland USA 20001 - EX - £7

Cornelius Bros & Sister Rose - Too Late To Turn Back Now - UA 50910 - EX- - £5

Celest Hardy - You Touched The Inner Part Of Me - Load Stone 3961 - M - £9

Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators - My Four Leaf Clover - Timmion 012 - M - £5

Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators - Feeling Free - Timmion 013 - M - £5

MFSP - The Sound Of Philadelphia - German PIR 2128 + PS - NM (sleeve EX) - £3

thanks for looking and good luck to find anything of interest

:thumbsup: andreas

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest chorleybloke

Hi Andreas - I'll take the Jimmy Thomas on Mirwood please if its still available

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Guest sydney bridge

WARNING.....DONT BUY RECORDS FROM THIS MAN.Hes a reliable and honest friend of mine who'll make your life too easy,so just a bump really.

Social source share

Why?

Why...Its a fantastic heart-renchin 6ts recording by a truly great female artist issued on a great collectable label.Condition of the vinyl is near mint and priced very reasonably at £15. I said Please buy,because a record of this quality should be bought loved and cherised and never sold. Jo Wallace saved it for last at 100club a few years ago,i can remember clearly the whole club stood in silence,and after Betty and Jo received a standing ovation. AWESOME.

Social source share

Why...Its a fantastic heart-renchin 6ts recording by a truly great female artist issued on a great collectable label.Condition of the vinyl is near mint and priced very reasonably at £15. I said Please buy,because a record of this quality should be bought loved and cherised and never sold. Jo Wallace saved it for last at 100club a few years ago,i can remember clearly the whole club stood in silence,and after Betty and Jo received a standing ovation. AWESOME.

Well why don't you buy it if it's so great, I've already got 3 copies :thumbsup:

Social source share

WARNING.....DONT BUY RECORDS FROM THIS MAN.Hes a reliable and honest friend of mine who'll make your life too easy,so just a bump really.

hi "old" bridge, don´t you have to work yet :huh: ? nice to see you on here. what about the 29th june, the next club date, will you be home? -would love to see you behind the decks :wicked:

btw. the sheep shaker is back, but we didn´t talk yet so dunno if he´ll be aboard or not.

take care, a

Social source share

short update lads :thumbsup:

Yvonne Baker & The Sensations - It´s Good Enough For Me - Junior 1002 - NM - £65

The Four Gents - Young Girls Beware - Oncore ON-83 - EX - £265 TRADED

The Tridettes - I Know What You´re Doing - Master M-1030 - EX- - £300

George Kirby - What Can I Do - Cadet 5523 promo - NM (s.t.o.l.) - £300

45´s under £50

The Blues Busters - Inspired To Love You - JAMAICAN BMN 2 (1st press!) - EX+ - £25 SOLD

Jimmy Thomas - Where There´s A Will - Mirwood 5522 - EX - £18 SOLD

Betty Lavette - Let Me Down Easy - Calla 102 - NM - £15

Andrea Davis - You Gave Me Soul - Chess 1980 - NM - £25

Little Sonny - Wade In The Water - Enterprise ENA 9021 - EX - £20

45´s under £10

Annabelle Fox - Getting Through To Me - Satin S-400 - EX - £7

Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators - My Four Leaf Clover - Timmion 012 - M - £5

thanks for looking, andreas

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

short update, some prices droped + adds

The Four Gents - Young Girls Beware - Oncore ON-83 - EX - £265 TRADED

The Tridettes - I Know What You´re Doing - Master M-1030 - EX- - £300 now ...£275

George Kirby - What Can I Do - Cadet 5523 promo - NM (s.t.o.l.) - £300 now ...£280

45´s under £50

The Blues Busters - Inspired To Love You - JAMAICAN BMN 2 (1st press!) - EX+ - £25 SOLD

Jimmy Thomas - Where There´s A Will - Mirwood 5522 - EX - £18 SOLD

Betty Lavette - Let Me Down Easy - Calla 102 - NM - £15 SOLD

Andrea Davis - You Gave Me Soul - Chess 1980 - NM - £25 now ...£20

Little Sonny - Wade In The Water - Enterprise ENA 9021 - EX - £20 SOLD

Jimmy Wallace - Forever - Alpha 002 - EX (xol) - £40

Bobby & Wallace - Unusual Love - Garrison GAR 3006 promo - EX+ - £20

Troy Marrs - Rhythm Message - Sure Shot 5019 promo - EX+ - £48

Barbara Mercer - Doin´Things Together With You - Golden World GW28 - EX - £10

45´s under £10

Annabelle Fox - Getting Through To Me - Satin S-400 - EX - £7 now ...£5

Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators - My Four Leaf Clover - Timmion 012 - M - £5 SOLD

thanks for looking once more, andreas

Social source share

Hi Marc, what i would like is the £150 refund youve owed me for over a week

whats your problem!!!!!

FLOYD

HI FLOYD, THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOUR FRIEND MARK HAS RETURNED THE PAYPAL I HAVE SEND OUT START OF LAST WEEK, AS YOU ALREADY KNOW ! SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ????

MARC

Name:

mark hoy E-Mail:

markdrum@hotmail.com

Gesamtbetrag:

-207,00 EUR

Datum:

13. Jun 2007Zeit:

03:39:53 PDT Status:

Abgelehnt

"This payment was refused by the recipient. Please contact them for further information. I asked them to REFUND transaction ID No.79695615TT404321F"

Name:

mark hoy E-Mail:

markdrum@hotmail.com

Gesamtbetrag:

-207,00 EUR

Datum:

13. Jun 2007Zeit:

Abgelehnt

"This payment was refused by the recipient. Please contact them for further information. I asked them to REFUND transaction ID No.79695615TT404321F"

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

HI FLOYD, THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOUR FRIEND MARK HAS RETURNED THE PAYPAL I HAVE SEND OUT START OF LAST WEEK, AS YOU ALREADY KNOW ! SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ????

MARC

Name:

mark hoy E-Mail:

markdrum@hotmail.com

Gesamtbetrag:

-207,00 EUR

Datum:

13. Jun 2007Zeit:

Abgelehnt

Name:

mark hoy E-Mail:

markdrum@hotmail.com

Gesamtbetrag:

-207,00 EUR

Datum:

13. Jun 2007Zeit:

Abgelehnt

Hi Marc the problem is the refund you sent only came to £140 not the £150 i paid you since then you have continually promised to make the refund and not delivered we have tried to contact you everyday and you have still not refunded my money. you sold me a disc described on here as m- and in your words faultless which was no better than vg/vg+ at best

i sent it back registered post at my expense . youve had had your record back since june the 11th now do the decent thing and refund my £150 because at ther moment you have your record back and my money!!!!!

Floyd

Social source share

Hi Marc the problem is the refund you sent only came to £140 not the £150 i paid you since then you have continually promised to make the refund and not delivered we have tried to contact you everyday and you have still not refunded my money. you sold me a disc described on here as m- and in your words faultless which was no better than vg/vg+ at best

i sent it back registered post at my expense . youve had had your record back since june the 11th now do the decent thing and refund my £150 because at ther moment you have your record back and my money!!!!!

Floyd

MATTER HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED

THANK YOU

FLOYD

Social source share

Floyd

Floyd you really must have too much time really...Please contact you friend Mark, he already has his paypal back. And please don´t tell any further bullshit. After Mark had returned my paypal, your friend Mark tells me via email that he wants cash in a letter, then you send a pm on here telling me "No, send a paypal don`t send cash"... Mark then again via email wants a normal paypal, you talk again about a return...my oh my.. This would already have been sorted if you would have talked more to your friend Mark then with me.

Idea for the future: Get your own paypal account.

And get out more.

Marc

Social source share

Floyd you really must have too much time really...Please contact you friend Mark, he already has his paypal back. And please don´t tell any further bullshit. After Mark had returned my paypal, your friend Mark tells me via email that he wants cash in a letter, then you send a pm on here telling me "No, send a paypal don`t send cash"... Mark then again via email wants a normal paypal, you talk again about a return...my oh my.. This would already have been sorted if you would have talked more to your friend Mark then with me.

Idea for the future: Get your own paypal account.

And get out more.

Marc

marc

your the one full of bullshit, please let me know when your in UK next and i`ll be more than happy to discuss this in person,

Floyd

Social source share

marc

your the one full of bullshit, please let me know when your in UK next and i`ll be more than happy to discuss this in person,

Floyd

If it would have been me, we could have stopped right here Floyd, but you seem to want to continue your foolish rant ? Obviously I seem to have more style then you seem to be able to imagine so I won`t continue this conversation with you (online here). If you feel the need to discuss further call me offline or just let it be.

Social source share

If it would have been me, we could have stopped right here Floyd, but you seem to want to continue your foolish rant ? Obviously I seem to have more style then you seem to be able to imagine so I won`t continue this conversation with you (online here). If you feel the need to discuss further call me offline or just let it be.

boxing.gif:thumbsup: I really enjoy your small fight Ladies, but I hope people will also have a look into my little sales list along the way :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!