Tonight Matthew

Guest Richard Bergman

Guest Richard Bergman

Who would be your choice for Soul Stars In Their Eyes ? , and what tune would you pick

I know there would have to be alot of boot polish applided to give the overall effect but it would be worth the effort I'm sure

Im going for Walter Jackson - "uphill climb"

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Who would be your choice for Soul Stars In Their Eyes ? , and what tune would you pick

I know there would have to be alot of boot polish applided to give the overall effect but it would be worth the effort I'm sure

Im going for Walter Jackson -  "uphill climb"

link

you should be workin. i'd be big mama thornton doin 'wade in the water' cos i've put a bit of weight on while i've been waggin it from work :wicked:

Social source share

link

Now I thought you said that you'd do Paul Anka? Backtracking now?

Social source share

I know there would have to be alot of boot polish applied to give the overall effect but it would be worth the effort I'm sure

link

=========

Why? did he have big boots?

Social source share

Bit of a daft question this, but can anyone think of any ginger (in the tonsorial sense) 'soulmen'?

link

are you admitting to having no eyelashes, albino white skin and freckels?? whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Bit of a daft question this, but can anyone think of any ginger (in the tonsorial sense) 'soulmen'?

link

Rufus Lumley. Not a million milesaway from your avitar Gareth.

of course you'd have to get over the grannies thinking you are Val Doonican, and moaning cos you arent sining any twiddle dee dee's.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Big Maybelle- Quittin Time or I just cant wait any longer

Id haver to put on alot of weight and lose the facial hair and be a heroin addict and and of course- Get a decent voice!

link

Just the facial hair and the voice to go then? whistling.gif

Social source share

Mick Hucknell???  ranting_1.gif

link

good call. he is so damn ugly tho now. he's got a really little face, and crusty skin... regmolehusband tried to get off with him and he knocked her back... as did Jimmy Smith, he of Hammond Organ fame- For you mods, The Cat! what a tune.. and also Geno Washington said 'no way' and Edwin Starr just chuckled politely then slunk off! blush.gif

Social source share

ranting_1.gif

very amusing.....the shuffler is scarred from simultaneous knock backs from all the above..including miniman.  Plus she's had more than a passing acquaintance with a man with a mullet.....

link

blush.gif:ohmy::D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!